RAC: Single: Roadside + Recovery + At Home
- Visit their website
You don’t have to have suffered a breakdown while you’re travelling for the RAC to help you out. Adding the At Home cover, the RAC will come straight to your door.
What you get
For the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home assistance, just exchange £48 in Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover: The RAC will come to your house or within a quarter of a mile of your home if your vehicle won’t start or if it breaks down.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Rac membershipBy Lucyw13 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Really easy to convert vouchers.excellent value. But no petrol vouchers!! It doesn't say you won't get them either.Date used : 16/07/2014
- Excellent way to get RAC coverBy Clairey31 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Good cover, made very easy online, makes shopping with Tesco to get Clubcard Vouchers so very worthwhile. It is made easier every time I renew!Date used : 31/07/2014
- Excellent service for yet another year!By Propertyqueen15 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This is the third year I have renewed my student son's RAC membership using Tesco Clubcard and as of this year it is now even easier! Just use your vouchers to pay on the club card site and Tesco send you an email the same day with a link straight through to the RAC webpage where you can either become a member - very easy and quick- or just renew your existing membership. It's so easy and a way of reassuring me my son is safe in the event of a breakdown at no extra cost! Thank you Tesco club card!Date used : 15/07/2014
- Worth the moneyBy GrannyFran14 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I have has used my clubcard coupons for RAC membership for several years now - it is a great deal. The most frustrating part was completing the application form and then sending recorded delivery for the membership, this year it was so much easier with the new system. Excellent value for money.Date used : 09/07/2014
- Old & newBy PeeJay12 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I joined RAC via Tesco Clubcard back in 2009 and renew every year using my vouchers. Don't feel it costs me anything that way and it's way cheaper than the Tesco Customer offer that the RAC makes on the renewal reminder. This year, renewal was done entirely over the internet from ordering and receiving the voucher to the actual renewal with the RAC. So much easier and quicker. Excellent product, excellent 'price' and excellent service from all involved.Date used : 21/06/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.