RAC: Single: Roadside + Recovery + At Home
- Visit their website
You don’t have to have suffered a breakdown while you’re travelling for the RAC to help you out. Adding the At Home cover, the RAC will come straight to your door.
What you get
For the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home assistance, just exchange £48 in Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover: The RAC will come to your house or within a quarter of a mile of your home if your vehicle won’t start or if it breaks down.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Just in CaseBy nanny2kids25 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Great use of Tesco Clubcard vouchers Just in case I need help with my car. Welcome pack arrived quickly and hopefully I will meet the quota of vouchers needed to renew again next year.Date used : 06/02/2015
- Great Value If You Want/Need Full PackageBy 2sCo21 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Being a single oldie I wanted Roadside + Recovery + At Home cover and the price paid was excellent value and a good use of my Clubcard vouchers which I am loath to use just for money of everyday shopping. Being a previous member of and user of the RAC I can vouch for their reliability and good service based on personal experience.Date used : 11/02/2015
- Peace of mindBy Lifelongdriver10 Febuary 2015
This is the 3rd year I have used my Club Card to buy my membership. Well worth the peace of mind. RAC has to be THE name in motoring assistance. I have used their service once in 3 yrs and they didn't let me down. Fast efficient and professional I can recommend them to everyone.Date used : 10/02/2015
- Another year goneBy Star12315 October 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I use Tesco Boost to pay for my RAC cover every year, this is the 7th year I've been able to so it's saved me a lot of money over this time. It is easy to sort out.Date used : 24/09/2014
- Excellent value and service.By LittlePoll08 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I renew my RAC cover every year with my Clubcard vouchers....I save them up for this purpose because it is such a good deal. My Granddaughter also gets a welcome gift from me each year to renew her RAC cover. It's easy to arrange and excellent value. We couldn't afford it otherwise....long may it continue.
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.