RAC: Single: Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
This is the ultimate UK cover package from the RAC, encompassing every aspect and accounting for all outcomes when your vehicle breaks down.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel breakdown cover at a discount with Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover: The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover: The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- a good yearly investmentBy Maggie4me07 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I always use my vouchers to renew my RAC membership. It gives me peace of mind when I am driving. You can tailor your purchase but I always have all the extra benefits such as home start and onward travel. I have received very good service on the few occasions I have had to call them out.Date used : 14/04/2015
- Good dealBy PapaJoe104 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I renew my RAC cover each year with clubcard vouchers following a recommendation from my sister. You can tailor the cover to your needs and take single or joint cover. A bonus is that it covers the insured for any car they may be in, not only their own car.Date used : 04/03/2015
- RAC fully comprehensive coverBy Izzie03 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
It is very straightforward and simple to purchase this now, with no additional forms to fill in from RAC. My memb card arrived about a week later.No complaints.Date used : 18/02/2015
- Good valueBy Crystal3303 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
For several years, I've payed for my RAC membership with my club card vouchers. I think it is really good value and fairly straightforward to do.Date used : 12/02/2015
- Still waiting for paperwork from RACBy Lancashire22 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Got to be disappointed, after 3 weeks,still no paperwork from RAC! Thought this would be straightforward cover. Have requested one of the top packages too! Sounds like it's going to be a recipe for disaster.
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.