RAC: Single: Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
This is the ultimate UK cover package from the RAC, encompassing every aspect and accounting for all outcomes when your vehicle breaks down.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel breakdown cover at a discount with Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover: The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover: The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- BrilliantBy Barkingmad03 November 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent service. I have used Clubcard Vouchers for a number of years to purchase RAC cover. The couple of times I have availed myself of the RAC services has been second to none. I would highly recommend joining.Date used : 04/09/2015
- Great valueBy IMHO03 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I've used Club Card Vouchers to renew my RAC membership for more years than I can remember! I get the full bells and whistles cover which would cost more than twice as much paying direct. Application process is very straight forward and quick with no break in cover. Have used the RAC very occasionally and have always found them excellent. Highly recommend this way of getting breakdown cover.Date used : 20/05/2015
- Peace of mindBy DanielNorwich03 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
After ordering, Tesco sent me a link within a few minutes. I followed the link to order from the RAC. Within three weeks, my RAC membership card arrived. I liked not having to wait for paperwork from Tesco and then having to send it to the RAC. E-mail ordering was much easier. I have been a member of the RAC since 2007, so have used and am happy with their service. RAC used my Clubcard vouchers to continue my cover from the expiry date of date of current membership, which was useful. A very practical way to use your Clubcard points. If you have enough points, I would recommend roadside, recovery, at home and onward travel. Great peace of mind.Date used : 07/06/2015
- a good yearly investmentBy Maggie4me07 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I always use my vouchers to renew my RAC membership. It gives me peace of mind when I am driving. You can tailor your purchase but I always have all the extra benefits such as home start and onward travel. I have received very good service on the few occasions I have had to call them out.Date used : 14/04/2015
- Good dealBy PapaJoe104 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I renew my RAC cover each year with clubcard vouchers following a recommendation from my sister. You can tailor the cover to your needs and take single or joint cover. A bonus is that it covers the insured for any car they may be in, not only their own car.Date used : 04/03/2015
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.