RAC: Single: Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
This is the ultimate UK cover package from the RAC, encompassing every aspect and accounting for all outcomes when your vehicle breaks down.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel breakdown cover at a discount with Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover: The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover: The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Method changedBy Bobsan29 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
RAC "fully comprehensive" is great value for money if boosting Clubcard vouchers. Especially liked the way it was done entirely online this year instead of receiving a form which then had to be posted registered delivery to RAC. A great improvement.Date used : 20/09/2014
- complete RAC coverBy Tessa0020 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This comprehensive cover for me, in any vehicle I drive or am a passenger, is what I save my Clubcard points for all year. The peace of mind is invaluable, and the service is superb. And now it is even simpler and easier to renew in good time, online.Date used : 20/09/2014
- Always buy RAC with my pointsBy individual09 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I've always bought RAC with my points. It was better value when I bought family cover when all my children were at home but it still beats paying cash for it! On the few occasions I've needed to call out the RAC I've always received good service. I like the full cover as for that bit extra I know I'm fully covered. Tesco used to send a voucher that needed to be filled in but now it's all done online so very convenient.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Great discount for RACBy Rugbyted25 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
For the last 4 years I have used my vouchers for the all sing top of the range RAC cover, the discount by using my vouchers is better than the RAC offer me to renew my membership. I never have to worry if any of our cars start or fail, at home on the road or away. As long as I am in the car I can use it for other people aswell, because the cover is on me, not the car. best best buy.Date used : 18/08/2014
- Great ValueBy Koolk13 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Very easy to set up, just do on the website and you're covered straight away, the card arrives a few days later. Really good value compared to cost to buy.Date used : 27/07/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.