RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
This is the ultimate UK cover package from the RAC, encompassing every aspect and accounting for all outcomes if your vehicle breaks down.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel – Joint package at a discount with Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover:The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
Joint Roadside cover:You and one other member of the household can be covered as drivers or passengers in any vehicle under this type of roadside assistance. So, you can each rest assured if you breakdown or have a flat tyre.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- So pleased it's all online nowBy 04 April 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Have been using clubcard vouchers on RAC membership for 4 years now and so pleased it's all taken care of by email & click through links. Instead of waiting days for it to arrive by post, I've just confirmed my annual membership in seconds. Thank you Tesco!Date used : 04/04/2014
- Excellent offer with excellent coverBy ShropshireLad129 March 2014aged 35 to 44Male
I've been using this offer for a number of years now, and as other reviewers have commented, being able to complete the application form online (rather than printing it off and sending it to the RAC) is much better. Also, the service from the RAC has been great whenever I have needed them - 2 examples spring to mind - (i) car wouldn't start at home - the RAC patrol would not leave until they found the fault (a loose wiring harness) - and (ii) a faulty suspension bush leading to a knocking sound - the patrol followed me home to check I was safe. They also pulled me out of mud when I was stuck at an event and the event organisers refused to help due to 'health and safety rules'.Date used : 29/03/2014
- RAC Cover from ClubcardBy machjoho17 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Male
This is a fantastic deal! We have been exchanging our vouchers for many years. It is great and the cover is no different to the real full cash cover. This years exchange was even easier as it was all done electronically. In previous years you were sent a voucher in the post. You would then have to send it to the RAC at your risk. All this is soooo much easier this year. The RAC must also be saving money on not having to issue two lots of cards- The renewals and the clubcards! Would recommend this as a great dealDate used : 17/02/2014
- Life saverBy Chole30 January 2014
We have been trading in vouchers for RAC membership for years. Never had a problem and the RAC always do their best to get you back on the road as soon as poss. Been very necessary on a number of occasions, lone female driving back late on dark country lanes can be very scary when you break down as I did when my car fell into a pot hole. The RAC chap could not fully mend the car but did enough to get me home, then followed me for mile after mile to my destination in case I had any further problems.
- RACBy Karan123402 December 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent value I feel its a very worth while deal and my year of motoring always feels safe knowing I am covered. I have had to use RAC in the past and can only say they have been very efficient. WELL DONEDate used : 02/12/2013
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.