RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
This is the ultimate UK cover package from the RAC, encompassing every aspect and accounting for all outcomes if your vehicle breaks down.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel – Joint package at a discount with Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover:The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
Joint Roadside cover:You and one other member of the household can be covered as drivers or passengers in any vehicle under this type of roadside assistance. So, you can each rest assured if you breakdown or have a flat tyre.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Excellent use of Clubcard VouchersBy Issy3714 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This is the second year we have used our vouchers to pay for top-level cover from the RAC. The process was easy to follow and we now have security in case of breakdown for another year. Thank you, Tesco, for making this possible!Date used : 19/09/2014
- Good valueBy Jajahoward13 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Been using vouchers to pay for RAC services for many years - much cheaper than direct from them, and joining through Tesco's makes no difference to the excellent service they give.Date used : 12/10/2014
- My Annual "MUST"By kentmember08 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I always diligently collect my Clubcard vouchers each year to renew my RAC - have lost count of how many years I have done this and would be lost without it. As a pensioner I would be unable to afford the top level of cover I now receive. The application is easy and requires little effort, I have never ever had any problems with the process. No idea what I would ever do if this fantastic service ever ceased - hope it continues for many years to come. Exceptional value for money and really appreciated.Date used : 08/10/2014
- Five StarBy Toddoftewin07 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
So easy even I can do it! Just hit their details and you're in! Have been using this facility since 2007 - great, great valueDate used : 07/10/2014
- Superb PurchaseBy 03 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
I've been using vouchers to pay for this facility since 2007. I would recommend anyone to go for it.
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.