RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
This is the ultimate UK cover package from the RAC, encompassing every aspect and accounting for all outcomes if your vehicle breaks down.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel – Joint package at a discount with Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover:The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
Joint Roadside cover:You and one other member of the household can be covered as drivers or passengers in any vehicle under this type of roadside assistance. So, you can each rest assured if you breakdown or have a flat tyre.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- The Best ServiceBy Jobeeat13 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
The service I have received from the RAC has been exceptional in the last year I have broken down twice once on the M5 in rush hour and the other on a country backroad at 2 am. The service was very prompt and my safety was paramount on both occasions. I have tried other breakdown companies but they aren't a patch on the RAC
- RAC comprehensive coverBy Lilacpenny07 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have been buying RAC cover with Tesco clubcard for a number of years and it's a brilliant product. We have called RAC out two times and they were out to us very quickly. I travel a lot with my disabled son so RAC breakdown cover is essential and for abit extra I buy the joint cover. Now that the form can be done by email purchasing the cover is so easy and convenient.Date used : 16/07/2014
- Great use of tokensBy Chips06 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Simple process and easy to 'gift' membership for a family member.. Thoroughly recommend as a great value use if tokens!Date used : 17/07/2014
- RAC breakdown coverBy ForeverYoung31 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
Very pleased to have got RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel with my Tesco vouchers using the Boost promotion. 12 months cover without paying a penny in cash! Very easy to apply. Every little helps!Date used : 10/07/2014
- Great product as a gift, but no expiry reminder!By Peaky28 July 2014
We use Clubcard to buy joint RAC cover for our children. It works really well. It's a present they appreciate. It gives them and us peace of mind when they are travelling in their vehicles or those owned by others. Over several years they have only had to take advantage of it a couple of times and the service has been great. The only trouble is that we as the buyers don't get a reminder of when the cover expires so that we can renew on a timely basis, with the result that they have recently ended up without cover for several months.
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.