RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery + At Home
- Visit their website
Get yourself and one other covered with the RAC’s Recovery + At Home Joint service. You’re in safe hands if your car breaks down even before the journey starts.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home – Joint cover at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house or within a quarter of a mile of your home if your vehicle won’t start or if it breaks down.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Joint Roadside cover:You and one other member of the household can be covered by this type of roadside assistance so you can each rest assured if you have a breakdown on the road.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Pensioners' bonusBy PamelaB26 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We have been using our Clubcard vouchers to buy RAC membership since we retired. We have only called them out two or three times in ten years but it is such a reassuring thought that they will be there when you need them. The value is terrific, thanks Tesco and RACDate used : 13/09/2013
- Great value!By enoch25 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
RAC membership was simple to renew using Tesco Boost and was such great value. Will be saving our vouchers for the same again next year. As pensioners we like to get a good bargain whenever we can and this was a very good one.Date used : 04/07/2014
- Best breakdown service.By Jarlath24 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
We have been using RAC for many years and feel most comfortable with this company. What we really like to say is that Tesco Clubcard beats all other reward schemes. Without their Clubcard boost it is truly a magnificent scheme and when you boost your rewards no other reward scheme can match this. Each year we save a lot on breakdown services and thanks to Tesco we can afford the best.Date used : 24/07/2014
- Great Value for MoneyBy JillJ24 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have just renewed my RAC cover which I did last year with my clubcard. It was easy to do as per last year to renew, however, it was confused by the RAC sending out new cards for us to renew and a price and then just a line at the end about renewal with Clubcard points. When you do renew with clubcard, they send you more cards. I would have thought that there would be a better system for RAC to save them money on sending out the plastic membership cards. Apart from that, this has got to be super value for money.
- Brilliant DealBy linpin24 March 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have used my clubcard vouchers since 2008 for RAC membership. It's a valuable and practical use of the vouchers and gives me cover which I wouldnt usually afford. Thank you Tesco and RACDate used : 24/03/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.