RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery + At Home
- Visit their website
Get yourself and one other covered with the RAC’s Recovery + At Home Joint service. You’re in safe hands if your car breaks down even before the journey starts.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home – Joint cover at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house or within a quarter of a mile of your home if your vehicle won’t start or if it breaks down.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Joint Roadside cover:You and one other member of the household can be covered by this type of roadside assistance so you can each rest assured if you have a breakdown on the road.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Great DealBy sushrv09 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Renew every year using the clubcard boost facility, great value and very easy to do now that all your vouchers are on line. Would recommend to anyone. You can complete the form online and it goes straight to RAC, your details with RAC come up automatically so simple and quick to do and your new cards arrive in the post soon after.Date used : 01/09/2014
- Excellent dealBy Lettuce30 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I save my Tesco clubcard vouchers to renew my joint RAC membership annually. It's so easy to renew on line, only takes minutes! Excellent value for using my vouchers. Definitely recommend this to anyone needing RAC membership.Date used : 30/08/2014
- RAC Recovery + At Home Joint serviceBy savvylin14 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
A good purchase which I renew year on year using my points. I would recommend it to anyone.Date used : 07/08/2014
- So easy & excellent value!By micky6914 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This is our 4th year of using our Clubcard vouchers to buy our family breakdown cover. The improved paperless system is just so easy to use and you can even renew/upgrade your cover each year. We love it!Date used : 01/08/2014
- EXCELLENT VALUEBy Anngelina10 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
THIS IS THE SECOND YEAR WE HAVE USED TESCO VOUCHERS TO JOINTLY COVER OUR RAC MEMBERSHIP. IT IS A QUICK AND EASY PROCESS AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT EVERY YEAR.Date used : 30/07/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.