RAC: Family: Roadside + Recovery + At Home
- Visit their website
Get the whole family covered with the RAC’s Recovery + At Home Family service. You and up to 4 members of your household will be covered in any vehicle as drivers or passengers.
What you get
To get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home – Family cover, just exchange £80 in Clubcard vouchers, and this wide-reaching cover can be yours.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house or within a quarter of a mile of your home if your vehicle won’t start or if it breaks down.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Family Roadside cover:You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Roadside Rescue; it applies to you and up to 4 other named members of your household as drivers or passengers in any vehicle.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Very good valueBy NobbyD08 May 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I have renewed with the RAC via Tesco vouchers for about the past 8 years. This is very good value for covering all four drivers now in our household. However there is one thing I do find odd about the application process. Nearly every year the RAC do not seem to realise that you have already renewed via Tesco and they still confusingly send out a standard renewal application offer pack through the post with cards attached. This despite them having already sent out a new set of cards 2 or so weeks previously as a result of the Tesco renewal.Date used : 16/04/2015
- great offerBy Tm48727 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I have used clubcard boost for RAC cover for several years and find it very good value and cover. If you have to use the RAC you are treated as a full paying customer, their service is quick and efficient. Would highly recommend.
- Great ValueBy Johniec1919 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Great value. Easy to get. RAC has provided generally great service. I shop at Tesco's to accrue vouchers for this deal.Date used : 10/02/2015
- Great valueBy craftysutton22 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I think that this product is great value. Right from the beginning of 'deals', 'rewards' 'boost' it has kept us going. This is one of the originals from when Clubcard deals first started and it is great, always has been. Three adults in the house and we save nearly two hundred pounds. After all, we don't pay for the vouchers. The RAC have been out several times to change a tyre after I have hit a pothole, thanks West Sussex! They come quite quickly, even when they have to come from the next county. All in all, a good purchase from Clubcard Boost.Date used : 11/09/2014
- Fantastic!By Chel4212 December 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We always treat our two sons and families to the RAC every Christmas and this year we are very happy and impressed with the additional FREE At Home Special Offer. Thank you so much.Date used : 20/11/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.