RAC: Family: Roadside + Recovery + At Home
- Visit their website
Get the whole family covered with the RAC’s Recovery + At Home Family service. You and up to 4 members of your household will be covered in any vehicle as drivers or passengers.
What you get
To get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home – Family cover, just exchange £80 in Clubcard vouchers, and this wide-reaching cover can be yours.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house or within a quarter of a mile of your home if your vehicle won’t start or if it breaks down.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Family Roadside cover:You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Roadside Rescue; it applies to you and up to 4 other named members of your household as drivers or passengers in any vehicle.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Great value for moneyBy Ginski08 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Really impressed with the quick easy renewal system. I have used my points for this boost for many years and its a membership which gives peace of mind to my family when out in their cars. I would also like to say a big thank you to the club card team who are always professional and efficient in dealing with any queries.Date used : 10/08/2014
- RAC renewal so easyBy winbo31 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
So easy now to renew, and good value using club card boost. No waiting for the voucher to come and then post to RAC. Have used RAC services a couple of times, the most difficult when I lost 2 tyres due to hitting an unlit road sign, the operative was first class and got me home and the car to a local tyre supplier (all in the dark!) Great value, great serviceDate used : 31/08/2014
- Well worth havingBy Technophobe22025 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
As a family we renew this every year, and it’s so much easier now because you can complete the whole process online, then just sit back and wait for the documents and RAC Cards to arrive in the post Our policy runs out in October but we apply for our renewal in August as we tend to have Clubcard points that expire about that time of year. As long as you complete the form as a renewal and supply your policy number and expiry date, the new policy starts when the old one expires, so it doesn’t seem to matter how early you apply, which makes it very handy if you have points that are due to run out I do always check the online renewal prices but so far the cheapest option has been to use the Clubcard points We have called the RAC out a few times in the years we have been with them, and they have always been prompt, courteous and efficient, so I would recommend themDate used : 03/08/2014
- Brilliant serviceBy 195020 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Using Tesco Clubcard Vouchers saves a fortune. Quick and easy to set up. This is my 3rd year of using them.Date used : 29/07/2014
- Call waiting time!By Toffee89019 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Unsure how to rate at this point, having spent over 25 minutes in queue to enquire about renewal??Date used : 19/08/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.