RAC: Family: Roadside + Recovery + At Home
Get the whole family covered with the RAC’s Recovery + At Home Family service. You and up to 4 members of your household will be covered in any vehicle as drivers or passengers.
What you get
To get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home – Family cover, just exchange £80 in Clubcard vouchers, and this wide-reaching cover can be yours.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house or within a quarter of a mile of your home if your vehicle won’t start or if it breaks down.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Family Roadside cover:You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Roadside Rescue; it applies to you and up to 4 other named members of your household as drivers or passengers in any vehicle.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
Visit their website at www.rac.co.uk.
- morethan two drivers or vehicles in your HOUSEHOLDBy mldge17 January 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Make sure that the driver lives in the family home for the full term of this cover as my daughter recently moved away from home to work and when she needed the Safe Hands of the RAC they said she was not part of the household any more and refused her call out unless she paid £109 so this cover was worthless to my family when we desperately needed them.Date used : 10/05/2013
- RAC RenewalBy Housekeeper16 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Prompted by the reminder from RAC - shop and buy using Tesco points. The RAC system recognises your previous details and starts cover from the appropriate date (with no overlap or gap in cover). Very straightforward and easy to do. Big discount, against full price.Date used : 15/05/2013
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Provided by RAC Motoring Services and/or RAC Insurance Limited. RAC Motoring Services (Registered No. 01424399, Registered Office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW) in respect of insurance mediation activities only and RAC Insurance Limited (Registered No. 2355834. Registered Office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW .) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.