RAC: Joint: Roadside
- Visit their website
Joint Roadside assistance is perfect for couples who own more than one vehicle.
What you get
To get the RAC Roadside – Joint cover at a discount, just exchange £26 in Clubcard vouchers.
Joint Roadside cover: You and one other member of the household can be covered as drivers or passengers in any vehicle under this type of roadside assistance. So, you can each rest assured if you breakdown or have a flat tyre.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Peace of mindBy sri201023 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Good value with the clubcard boost. Bought it to cover my two sons, gives me peace of mind. Very straightforward process.Date used : 06/04/2015
- joint RAC membershipBy welwynfrog30 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
bought this several years ago for peace of mind, never had occassion to use it, but would hate to break down and be stuck on the road.Date used : 11/03/2015
- Excellent use of pointsBy rsptfc25 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
This is an excellent use of club card points Processed very efficiently, economic way of renewing RAC membership, cards arrived very promptlyDate used : 16/03/2025
- BargainBy Lofgjarn15 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is a very good way of spending your vouchers, which I've been doing for several years now. Of late, they've smartened up the whole system, so you spend the vouchers online, and then you get an e-mail to complete the purchase on the RAC website. This saves having to fill out and return a form. The cards arrive quickly too, so it's all very straightforward. Thoroughly recommended.Date used : 02/02/2015
- Great Value - well it's free really!By Christobel01 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Have been buying this for 4 years and now for my daughter too. We haven't actually ever had to use them yet but it's great peace of mind. Only downside this time was that I had to renew by being a 'new customer' rather than existing, but no worries, have the cards and that's what matters.Date used : 01/03/2015
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.