RAC: Joint: Roadside + At Home
Whether at home or on the road, this combination of RAC services is ideal for couples who own more than one vehicle.
What you get
You can get the RAC Roadside + At Home – Joint breakdown cover when you exchange £44 in Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Joint Roadside cover:You and one other member of the household can be covered as drivers or passengers in any vehicle under this type of roadside assistance. So, you can each rest assured if you breakdown or have a flat tyre.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
Visit their website at www.rac.co.uk.
- awful deal for existing membersBy squashballs29 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Thought I would bite the bullet and renew my membership which expired 5 months ago as I don't like driving around without some sort of cover. Used my vouchers to purchase this inspite of being offered quite a good deal by contacting them direct. Then discovered that, as I was a returning customer, my membership was back dated 5 months - I could not start my renewal from my actual renewal date. So the RAC has basically given me just over half a year of cover which makes it a very bad deal. Really it is bad enough that the RAC offer new customers a MUCH better deal than existing customers. But to have 5 months of cover which I have paid for taken away from me? What a total con.Date used : 29/10/2013
- Best purchase everBy MaggieMay30 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
RAC Roadside and At Home cover is excellent value and good use of Clubcard points. I have been a member for many years and find renewal to be very easy through Clubcard, now it can all be done on line. It is so good I have signed up the rest of the family too!
- Speedy and EfficientBy alexa15 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
This is the third time I have bought RAC cover with Tesco clubcards and I was grateful and surprised at the speed and efficiency with which this latest transaction was carried out. There were virtually no forms to fill in and cover was almost instantaneous.Date used : 14/06/2013
- rac membershipBy sunnysully15 June 2013aged 65 or overMale
extremely good value for your points.and when I used the rac breakdown service , I coukd not have received better attentionDate used : 01/05/2013
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.