RAC: Family: Roadside + At Home
- Visit their website
Whether at home or on the road, this combination of RAC services is ideal for families who are out and about in more than two vehicles.
What you get
You can get the RAC Roadside + At Home – Family breakdown cover when you exchange £65 in Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover: The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Family Roadside cover: You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Rescue cover; it applies to you and up to 4 other named members of your household as drivers or passengers in any vehicle.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Great value, great serviceBy JemC26 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
I have been with RAC roadside for many years using Tesco vouchers and always had great service from their really expert mechanics. But then my radiator failed catastrophically just as I got home after the local Jaguar dealer had tested the radiator system and found nothing (I had reported a slow loss of water). The radiator had a huge split in it. The dealer did not offer to recover the car and it cannot be towed apparently, because it is 4 wheel drive. RAC allowed me to upgrade to at home for a mere £32 and then having checked the car over and established they could not repair it on the spot gave my car a lift back to the dealer some 8 miles away. On renewal I have now upgraded the family to at home to avoid future anxiety; we have three cars and the newest is 10 years old. Our youngest does not drive yet but she is registered so that any car she is a passenger in is covered. What service, what value!Date used : 08/01/2015
- Great value but unsure of the service qualityBy CJAM24 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Has become an annual "compulsory" spend saving me the membership fee I used to pay from my pocket. However although members since 1999, we had cause to use the RAC for the first time in anger in April 2014 and they let us down badly, taking 3 1/2 hours to get to my wife as a lone female on an unlit country road in the dark at night. Shame that no competitor is available using the Clubcard vouchers. Note: have had previous good experiences at home when car batteries have died without warningDate used : 25/04/2014
- Value DealBy GaryD29 January 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Now an annual Clubcard spend for our family - just renewed for the fourth time using our Clubcard points. Four family cars covers for £65 worth of vouchers - what a deal!Date used : 05/01/2015
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.