RAC: Single: Roadside
- Visit their website
With The RAC’s Roadside breakdown cover, you’ve got someone to fix you at the side of the road so long as you are at least a quarter of a mile away from home.
What you get
For the RAC Roadside assistance at a discount, exchange just £18 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- breakdownBy lckos27 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
rac roadside cover is handy because just one call from the motorway when you need help would be cost more than this . BUT STILL WAITING FOR CONFORMATION
- RAC RoadsideBy Appletreeten31 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
For those of you wondering if you can use this for immediate RAC cover....... I phoned RAC and spoke to 3 different people got 3 different answers, no one was sure if the cover could be arranged for today, so I took a chance. By using the email delivery and following the link I was able to arrange immediate RAC cover, alternatively I could enter the day I wanted it to start from an excellent service if somewhat difficult to find!Date used : 31/08/2014
- Peace of mindBy Carowner22 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have used RAC recovery in the past but thankfully not needed them in recent years but always have cover for peace of mind. Service has always been excellent when I have needed them and using the vouchers to purchase them was extremely swift and easy. RecommendedDate used : 03/08/2014
- Great valueBy NI5102 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Using Tesco vouchers for RAC membership is great value. With reference to "Stone 76" who says the renewal procedure is not clear the process is straight forward. When your renewal documents from RAC arrive for the next year simply use your Tesco vouchers to buy another year of breakdown cover. When your voucher arrives from Tesco the revelant instructions will be sent along with it about how to apply for renewal cover. I have used my vouchers to pay for RAC breakdown cover for the past ten years and I think that it is a bargain. Consequently I would recommend you use your vouchers to buy this product.Date used : 11/06/2014
- Easy as pieBy franwithaplan06 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
one of the few times that something I thought was going to be easy was actually easy... I mean, like access the link, fill in your name, find your address and next page you're done... just print... and you can call them out as soon as... well if you need them, that is... super simple and quick... thanksDate used : 06/01/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.