For breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a leisurely latte, Café Rouge is your local French escape right here in the UK.
What you get
Use your Tesco Clubcard and dive into Café Rouge's varied menus for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens in return.
Indulge in delicious Parisian-inspired pastries, croques, and baguettes, plus popular favourites like their Steak Frites and Moules.
Throughout the year Café Rouge introduces seasonal specials using the best of ingredients, all matched with an extensive wine selection handpicked by their wine experts.
Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Café Rouge,
additional information about Café Rouge (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fabulous waitressBy Mummamews27 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Food was nothing special but we were made to feel very welcome by the waitress.Date used : 27/03/2015
- DisappointingBy 26 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Over the years I have visited a number of different Cafe Rouges. Whilst the staff were very attentive the meal itself was very mediocre. It was my partner's first visit to a Cafe Rouge and quite honestly I don't think I'll ever get him through the door again!Date used : 07/03/2015
- Never fails to satisfyBy kiddercocker26 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Food as always was lovely. We often remark that we've never had a poor meal at Cafe rouge. The portion sizes could be tad bigger but again, I'm prepared to sacrifice quantity for amazing quality.Date used : 20/03/2015
- Great foodBy HairyMary24 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We have been using Tesco vouchers to go to Cafe Rouge for as long as I can remember it is great value and we love the food and the service is always pleasant and attentive, the atmosphere is always a buzz of conversation and relaxed happy people. Where ever we go with family or meet up with friends we try to go to Cafe Rouge and we pass on the excellent food and service to folks who are looking for somewhere " nice " to dine. We have never been disappointedDate used : 13/03/2015
- A lovely experienceBy Threepence23 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I took five relatives and myself for lunch on a Saturday. It was manically busy, but the staff were cool, calm, collected and charming. We were not rushed and they could not have been more kind or courteous. It was a delightful experience. My second visit and I would go again. I had dropped my insulin pen on the floor and they texted to let me know. Incredibly helpful and efficient. The food was extremely good.Date used : 14/03/2015
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers or used to buy gift cards. Token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise or towards promotional and set and fixed menus.
• Maximum of 6 guests per party.
• Café Rouge token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Token codes cannot be used at Café Rouge in Edinburgh between 7th August - 31st August 2015 inclusive.
• Token codes are not accepted at Café Rouge in Center Parcs, Gatwick & Heathrow Airports, Southampton Express, Euston Station or Victoria Place (London).
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Café Rouge token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.