For breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a leisurely latte, Café Rouge is your local French escape right here in the UK.
What you get
Use your Tesco Clubcard and dive into Café Rouge's varied menus for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens in return.
Indulge in delicious Parisian-inspired pastries, croques, and baguettes, plus popular favourites like their Steak Frites and Moules.
Throughout the year Café Rouge introduces seasonal specials using the best of ingredients, all matched with an extensive wine selection handpicked by their wine experts.
Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Café Rouge,
additional information about Café Rouge (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Salisbury Cafe Rouge - Awful again!By HerbieHamster31 May 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Once again, poor staff attitude and food when it did arrive was pretty poor - dauphinoise potatoes dry, burnt and cold.... 3rd time we have had problems, not going again......Date used : 09/05/2015
- excellent food and serviceBy Kimba31 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
My sister and I were out with our families for lunch celebrating my birthday . We had children who ranged form 9 to 17 and then the adults. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. They could not do enough for us and we had a lovely relaxed meal. Thank you to everyone at Cafe Rouge.Date used : 28/05/2015
- MEGA DEALBy RicardoMEGA30 May 2015aged 45 to 54Male
GREAT DEAL WITH X4 with TESCO And the food is always quality X4 is ALWAYS a no brainer with cafe rouge. My good friend Loveable Rogue Mr Keelan is 40 soon and we will not hesitate in using this offed again Thank you TESCO 10/10Date used : 08/05/2015
- Not worthy of a visit.By Snapper30 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
We have visited this restaurant several times over the past couple of years, each time hoping it has improved. Sadly, on every visit we have been disappointed. The quality of the food varies from poor to ridiculous ... reheated dishes from previous sessions, not well presented, scrimped on the dishes main ingredient ( chicken etc ) and full of cheaper Spinach / Lettuce .... the waiting staff don't seem to care when questioned. So all in all a very poor Restaurant. It is a great pity that there are no other GOOD eating places in our area linked to Tesco's Vouchers. Tenterdens other Club Card eatery, Prezzo's, is not much betterDate used : 15/05/2015
- Always consistently goodBy odhuntingo30 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
Whenever we have something special to celebrate - birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc. we usually boost our Tesco vouchers and take a trip to Café Rouge. Never disappoints and the staff are very friendly and helpful.Date used : 08/05/2015
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers or used to buy gift cards. Token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise or towards promotional and set and fixed menus.
• Maximum of 6 guests per party.
• Café Rouge token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Token codes cannot be used at Café Rouge in Edinburgh between 7th August - 31st August 2015 inclusive.
• Token codes are not accepted at Café Rouge in Center Parcs, Gatwick & Heathrow Airports, Southampton Express, Euston Station or Victoria Place (London).
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Café Rouge token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.