For breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a leisurely latte, Café Rouge is your local French escape right here in the UK.
What you get
Use your Tesco Clubcard and dive into Café Rouge's varied menus for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens in return.
This summer at Cafe Rouge, Indulge in Parisian-inspired pastries, croques, and baguettes, plus popular favourites like their Steak Frites and Duck Confit.
Also try the brand new Autumn Specials collection, featuring seasonal dishes and drinks like:
- Beef Daube; Beef with cocoa infused red wine sauce and celeriac puree
- Confit duck burger; Spiced duck in roasting juices, with melted Raclette cheese, rocket and plum tomato
- Le hot dog; French-spiced sausage in a demi baguette with Raclette cheese and Mediterranean relish
- Dark chocolate ganache with chocolate, chilli and lime sorbet. Rich, smooth and with just a little kick
Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Café Rouge,
additional information about Café Rouge (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Allways good valueBy Wetspam17 December 2014aged 65 or overMale
I like to take my family for a meal when it's a birthday and we use the vouchers because it makes it excellent value with helpfull staff and an excellent meal.Great-Great-Great.Date used : 14/12/2014
- Limited menuBy Hopeful16 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We had a nice meal but the menu was limited. Most probably wouldn't go there againLocation/Branch : Cambridge
- Really Good MealBy Carly815 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Well accommodated. We were a party of 10 but as they maximum for voucher use is 8 they booked to parties of 5 with tables next to each other so we still dined together. Great service very accommodating. Food was very good but we attended in the summer and the menu was soo much better than the winter menu but still good. Couple of fussy eaters in the party and unfortunately they ran out of a few dishes which made choice for the fussy's ackward. Overall - have been a few times and would definately go back.Date used : 23/11/2014
- GREAT USE OF CLUBCARD POINTS!By KStorm14 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I treated my 2 sons and niece to a night out in Cardiff Bay and could sit back and relax knowing my clubcard boost voucher was going to pay for it! There was a wonderful atmosphere at the Café Rouge there and we all found something on the menu we absolutely loved. The service was very good. I highly recommend it!Date used : 29/11/2014
- wonderful staffBy carro14 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
we had a lovely meal and the staff were really helpful and friendly, were very happy to let us use the vouchers and treated us with the same courtesy as every one else. great atmosphere and the food was lovely. will definitely be using my vouchers this way again.Date used : 21/11/2014
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers or used to buy gift cards. Token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise or towards promotional and set and fixed menus.
• Maximum of 6 guests per party.
• Café Rouge token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Token codes cannot be used at Café Rouge in Edinburgh between 7th August - 31st August 2015 inclusive.
• Token codes are not accepted at Café Rouge in Center Parcs, Gatwick & Heathrow Airports, Southampton Express, Euston Station or Victoria Place (London).
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional, set and fixed menus, or in conjunction with any other voucher or offer. You can top them up with cash; no change is given from Café Rouge token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.