For breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a leisurely latte, Café Rouge is your local French escape right here in the UK.
Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
What you get
Cafe Rouge are making some changes to their locations this autumn. We recommend you either check their website before ordering your tokens or check the list of closed restaurants in our additional information section below.
Use your Tesco Clubcard and dive into Café Rouge's varied menus for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens in return.
This summer at Cafe Rouge, Indulge in Parisian-inspired pastries, croques, and baguettes, plus popular favourites like their Steak Frites and Duck Confit.
Also try the brand new Summer Specials collection, featuring seasonal dishes and drinks like:
- Twice-baked blue cheese & walnut soufflé
- Smoked duck & pomegranate salad
- Seared sea trout salad with lemon crème fraiche
- Kir cocktail made with French strawberry liqueur
- Fresh strawberry & raspberry crêpe
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Café Rouge,
additional information about Café Rouge (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Boosted at Cafe RougeBy Fiftysomething16 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I only ever use my vouchers for treats at Café Rouge. In Leicester Square the staff were superb - friendly, chatty and excellent service. Nice ambience in a lively part of London. The food was second to none. Entrecote steak cooked to perfection. In Leicester the staff were also attentive and the food served promptly. I have eaten there 3 times now with my boost vouchers and they have never disappointed! Would highly recommend both restaurants!Location/Branch : Leicester Square and Leicester branches
- Real ValueBy Bolt142716 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
Simply excellent value. Great for Lunch in a hurry.Date used : 12/09/2014
- Free lunch _we like it!By Shirvall16 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Very good salads and nice buzzy atmosphere, we shall go back. Nice staff.Date used : 27/08/2014
- Excellent Service and FoodBy GGTTH16 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Lovely meal once again. Service with a smile, even though restaurant was very busy. Have also recently used the vouchers in the Leicester Square London and the Leeds restaurants and can't fault them either. No problem using the Tesco Vouchers. Will definitely be gong again, soon!Date used : 12/09/2014
- DisappointedBy Bodgod5915 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
A disappointing meal by cafe rouge standards. Several items were unavailable. For the first time I didn't feel we were getting value for money and left feeling that we would try somewhere else next time.Date used : 12/09/2014
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• Maximum of 6 guests per party.
• Café Rouge token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Token codes are not accepted at Café Rouge in Center Parcs, Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, Southampton Express, Euston Station or Victoria Place.
• Token codes cannot be used for Cafe Rouge at any Center Parcs Village.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Café Rouge token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.