For breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a leisurely latte, Café Rouge is your local French escape right here in the UK.
What you get
Use your Tesco Clubcard and dive into Café Rouge's varied menus for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens in return.
Indulge in delicious Parisian-inspired pastries, croques, and baguettes, plus popular favourites like their Steak Frites and Moules.
Throughout the year Café Rouge introduces seasonal specials using the best of ingredients, all matched with an extensive wine selection handpicked by their wine experts.
Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Café Rouge,
additional information about Café Rouge (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- very good dealBy Hatcher23 January 2015aged 65 or overFemale
My cousin and I visited during lunch time. Service and food were excellent. Staff very attentive. I would have no hesitation in going there again or recommending it to others. A very enjoyable experienceDate used : 20/11/2014
- Great food and fantastic serviceBy MKP126 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We visited for our wedding anniversary and were pleased to get a last minute booking with no problems using the Tesco codes. The staff were very attentive and the food was superb. Thanks for a lovely day.Date used : 23/12/2014
- This makes the meal well worth it!By AndyinYorkshire25 December 2014aged 35 to 44Male
I bought a £20 voucher with a £5 clubcard voucher and went with my girlfriend this week, we didn't book beforehand. Although it's a chain the nice cosy restaurant had good service and good fresh food, luckily we were told at the start that if we had vouchers that you cannot order on the set price menus. The food came quickly and was tasty and fresh, we both had lovely tasty mushrooms in a creamy sauce on toast followed by moules mariniere with frites, the pot of mussels was a great size and the fries come in with a light sprinkle of paprika or something similar, giving them a slightly spicy moreish kick. We both just had one small soft drink. The bill would have been £41.70 without our voucher. Although the food was good and fresh and we were served well by the staff, it's still a chain and I personally will normally only pay £40-50 for 2 courses for 2 with a drink in a good local family restaurant, not a chain. So basically I think this deal is well worth it with a voucher (thank you Tesco)but for us, too expensive without. Just one more thing, although the York branch is nice overall, the toilets are a total let down for a mid to top end chain of restaurants, I have seen better maintained ones in Yate's or any other average pub food establishment.Date used : 23/12/2014
- Allways good valueBy Wetspam17 December 2014aged 65 or overMale
I like to take my family for a meal when it's a birthday and we use the vouchers because it makes it excellent value with helpfull staff and an excellent meal.Great-Great-Great.Date used : 14/12/2014
- Limited menuBy Hopeful16 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We had a nice meal but the menu was limited. Most probably wouldn't go there againLocation/Branch : Cambridge
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers or used to buy gift cards. Token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise or towards promotional and set and fixed menus.
• Maximum of 6 guests per party.
• Café Rouge token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Token codes cannot be used at Café Rouge in Edinburgh between 7th August - 31st August 2015 inclusive.
• Token codes are not accepted at Café Rouge in Center Parcs, Gatwick & Heathrow Airports, Southampton Express, Euston Station or Victoria Place (London).
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional, set and fixed menus, or in conjunction with any other voucher or offer. You can top them up with cash; no change is given from Café Rouge token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.