For breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a leisurely latte, Café Rouge is your local French escape right here in the UK.
What you get
Use your Tesco Clubcard and dive into Café Rouge's varied menus for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens in return.
Indulge in delicious Parisian-inspired pastries, croques, and baguettes, plus popular favourites like their Steak Frites and Moules.
Throughout the year Café Rouge introduces seasonal specials using the best of ingredients, all matched with an extensive wine selection handpicked by their wine experts.
Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Café Rouge,
additional information about Café Rouge (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- ExcellentBy Spinny04 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Excellent location, service great and food wonderful as always, will always return here.Date used : 25/02/2015
- Reliably pleasantBy Jayward04 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Cafe Rouge is a reliably pleasant go-to venue: The ones we go to most are St Albans and St Pauls - Lovely food, lovely staff - very child friendly and considerate - great kid's menue.Date used : 04/03/2015
- Great FoodBy clansdell04 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Our second trip out to Café Rouge in Reigate in the last 2 weeks both meals fantastic couldn't fault it, will definitely be back for more and using the Tesco's vouchers makes it really good value.Date used : 24/02/2015
- Means we can take Family for a treatBy Pixelgirl04 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Had a nice meal, service not great but wonderful manager who made sure we were well looked after. Great place to take children.Date used : 07/02/2015
- Great meal and serviceBy CHRISSIE504 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
A great way to spend tokens. Have done this several times with different branches of Cafe Rouge and never been disappointed. Service and food at this location were great and wouldn't hesitate to go again.Date used : 17/02/2015
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers or used to buy gift cards. Token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise or towards promotional and set and fixed menus.
• Maximum of 6 guests per party.
• Café Rouge token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Token codes cannot be used at Café Rouge in Edinburgh between 7th August - 31st August 2015 inclusive.
• Token codes are not accepted at Café Rouge in Center Parcs, Gatwick & Heathrow Airports, Southampton Express, Euston Station or Victoria Place (London).
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Café Rouge token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.