For breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a leisurely latte, Café Rouge is your local French escape right here in the UK.
What you get
Children will love getting their five-a-day the Café Rouge way with a menu choc-full of goodness, from crunchy crudites and artisan bread to poulet, croques and plenty of fresh veg. And for a thoroughly French pud? Crepes with chocolate and ice cream of course!
There’s plenty for adults to enjoy, too. With an authentic menu of Gallic grub to please all the family, there’s every reason to see the summer out at Café Rouge!
Use your Tesco Clubcard and dive into Café Rouge's varied menus for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens in return.
Indulge in delicious Parisian-inspired pastries, croques, and baguettes, plus popular favourites like their Steak Frites and Moules.
Throughout the year Café Rouge introduces seasonal specials using the best of ingredients, all matched with an extensive wine selection handpicked by their wine experts.
Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Café Rouge,
additional information about Café Rouge (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good surroundingsBy 319or37717 November 2015aged 55 to 64Male
My wife,two friends and I chose the St Albans Cafe Rouge to eat as I have always admired the outside of the building but had never stepped inside. It is a lovely Art Deco building that used to sell seed. The restaurant was nearly empty when we arrived at 19.30,so we had our pick of where to sit. We sat and ordered drinks and our starters and sat back to enjoy the evening. The starters arrived and we all agreed they tasted good. My friend said that the pate he had was one of the best he had ever tasted. More drinks and a decent wait for our main courses which all arrived hot and looked great. They were and we had empty plates to prove it. More drinks and the sweets were the icing on the cake. Our bill, before Tesco Discount, was £174.00......£94.00 After discount. Well worth it. Thanks Tesco. P.S.Beware it has no parking.Date used : 16/11/2015
- Excellent meal, excellent serviceBy madcatwoman422 October 2015aged 45 to 54Female
It was simply such a pleasure to eat at the Leamington Spa Cafe Rouge. We have been disappointed recently with the limited menu offered at many of the other Cafe Rouge, mainly the London ones. However, we were more than pleasantly surprised when we found that the menu here was like the menu we remember from a few years ago, with so much more choice. The food was excellently prepared and the staff were extremely friendly. I would most definately recommend a visit here. Just hoping that all of the Cafe Rouge Restaurants will take note of this review, and start providing a menu and service equal to this one!Date used : 18/10/2015
- Lovely meal..By Lib0111 October 2015
Had a fantastic meal at the Bath branch of cafe rouge. Would recommend. One thing to be aware of is they seem to have a policy of only using full vouchers ie we had 2x£20 vouchers, and our meal, excluding drinks was a few pounds under this. I would have preferred to lose a few pounds voucher value and pay only for our drinks. I'm,sure, if I had asked they would have used the second voucher, but I didn't realise quite what they had done until I had left. Of course, now, we will make a repeat visit to use the other voucher (and buy more drinks) which is what they want......apart from that, a brilliant meal, waiting staff very friendly, food great :)Date used : 01/10/2015
- excellentBy 05 October 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Thank you once again to boost. Excellent value for money at a lovely restaurant. Service and staff were spot on, can't fault itDate used : 12/09/2015
- Fabulous Day OutBy Nica28 September 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I used the Tesco Boost specifically for my 40th Birthday celebration and turned my points into £100 of Cafe Rouge vouchers. We had the most amazing steak lunch at this location. Not only was the service impeccable, the food was outstanding too. An absolutely brilliant location for myself and 3 friends to celebrate this special occasion. I am saving up my points for a return visit - perhaps a Christmas celebration is in order! Thank you Tesco for the Boost!Date used : 23/08/2015
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers or used to buy gift cards. Token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise or towards promotional and set and fixed menus.
• Maximum of 6 guests per party.
• Café Rouge token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Token codes are not accepted at Café Rouge in Center Parcs, Airports, Euston Station or Victoria Place (London).
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Café Rouge token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.