For breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a leisurely latte, Café Rouge is your local French escape right here in the UK.
Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
What you get
Cafe Rouge are making some changes to their locations this autumn. We recommend you either check their website before ordering your tokens or check the list of closed restaurants in our additional information section below.
Use your Tesco Clubcard and dive into Café Rouge's varied menus for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens in return.
This summer at Cafe Rouge, Indulge in Parisian-inspired pastries, croques, and baguettes, plus popular favourites like their Steak Frites and Duck Confit.
Also try the brand new Autumn Specials collection, featuring seasonal dishes and drinks like:
- Beef Daube; Beef with cocoa infused red wine sauce and celeriac puree
- Confit duck burger; Spiced duck in roasting juices, with melted Raclette cheese, rocket and plum tomato
- Le hot dog; French-spiced sausage in a demi baguette with Raclette cheese and Mediterranean relish
- Dark chocolate ganache with chocolate, chilli and lime sorbet. Rich, smooth and with just a little kick
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Café Rouge,
additional information about Café Rouge (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent holiday lunchBy thefoodies16 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
Excellent environment and 3 course lunch. Food was very good,lots of choice on menu. Service was friendly & efficient. No complaints at all, will be trying our local Cafe Rouge soon.Date used : 08/10/2014
- NICE WAY TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF CLUBCARDBy 16 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
My friend and I enjoyed a lovely 3 course meal in the Hertford branch of Cafe Rouge. The staff were friendly and the service was good, the food was nice and the environment was pleasant. Definitely a lovely way to enjoy the benefits of the clubcard with a great value affordable evening on the town.Date used : 04/10/2014
- excellent cafe rougeBy Valene15 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
Have visited on many occasions and have always been surprised how good the food is. The only criticism would be that the menu isn't changed often enough. Somebody who goes regularly will in the end be put off. The staff are excellent always quick and attentive to all our needs. The ambiance is good and I would certainly recommend to any of my friends.Date used : 21/08/2014
- Always a WinnerBy Baritone74715 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
Café Rouge is our oasis in the busy hustle and bustle of "The Mall". We always choose to eat here [with or without vouchers] because the menu has something for both of us and the staff are so welcoming and friendly. We have never had a bad meal and their choice of wine is excellent for this sort of outlet. Well done Café Rouge ... see you soonDate used : 01/09/2014
- excellent valueBy tuck14 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
We have used vouchers at many locations including Bristol Cabot Circus, Bristol Park Street, Cardiff St Davids, Cribbs Causeway, Glasgow and Worcester. The meals are of a generally high standard and customer service has always been excellent, even when we have advised the waiting staff that we are using vouchers. Keep up the good work! We are very impressed. I never give any organisation 5 stars as I know there are always little areas that can be tweaked. so 4 stars are as good as it gets!!Date used : 14/11/2014
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• Maximum of 6 guests per party.
• Café Rouge token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Cafe Rouge token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Token codes are not accepted at Café Rouge in Center Parcs, Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, Southampton Express, Euston Station or Victoria Place.
• Token codes cannot be used for Cafe Rouge at any Center Parcs Village.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set and fixed menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Café Rouge token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.