Pop in for a quick snack or stop off for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Café Rouge accommodates all from dawn until dusk.
What you get
Token codes valid in Bella Italia, Cafe Rouge and Strada are interchangeable. So, it doesn't matter which restaurant you have tokens for, you can use them in any of the three.
Use your Tesco Clubcard and dive into Café Rouge's varied menus for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens in return.
Café Rouge’s breakfast menu alone is worth waking up early for. Not only do they provide a satisfying English breakfast, their simple scrambled eggs on toast, or posh Salmon Benedict are enough to make anyone's mouth water. The lunch and dinner menus offer some favourite French classics. Hors d'oeuvres of onion soup or king prawns in chilli and garlic can whet your appetite before a hearty salad or cut of Café Rouge's speciality steak to follow. Alternatively there are salmon fishcakes with thyme and coriander mayonnaise and a host of croques and baguettes for a quick bite.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
Visit their website at www.caferouge.co.uk/.
- GreatBy drywbach05 December 2013aged 65 or overMale
Used for the first time. Lakeside staff brilliant had a lot of laughs, couldn't have wished for a better groupDate used : 22/11/2013
- Consistently goodBy Jjsmum30 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We have used Cafe Rouge with tokens several times. Never had a problem....we read the t&c's! It seems most complaints are from people who don't bother to check terms and conditions, that's hardly the fault of Cafe Rouge or Tesco! The steaks are good quality, it's nice to see proper food on the children's menu (my daughter loves the salmon) and the Tarte Tatin is delicious. We've just booked a table for our next visit using tokens!Date used : 27/10/2013
- Fantastic FoodBy Arunas24 November 2013aged 25 to 34Male
I have used it recently at Cafe Rouge in London, food was fantastic, really enjoyed it!!!! Well Done!Date used : 15/09/2013
- Not very impressedBy Rover64220 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We visited the Café Rouge in Leeds, firstly they did not have what I ordered from the menu and then at the end of the meal we had been charged for the original dish as well as the replacement. After this had been rectified, I arrive home to find that all three of my codes have been used when only two were used to pay the bill, the rest being paid in cash. Very disappointed.Date used : 20/11/2013
- Great placeBy Jody19 November 2013aged 25 to 34Female
We travel to Chester often and since discovering the Tesco vouchers, we always go to Cafe Rouge. Great food, great service and lovely atmosphere. Only downside is the rubbish music they are forced to play.Date used : 10/10/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• Token codes cannot be used on Valentine's Day.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Café Rouge token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are not accepted at Café Rouge in Center Parcs, Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, Southampton Express or Euston Station.
• Café Rouge token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Café Rouge token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Paper tokens and token codes cannot be used in the same transaction.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.