Take the family for a memorable holiday at one of siblu's amazing holiday villages in France.
What you get
Booking a siblu Holiday Home could be that little bit easier when you use Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 back in siblu token codes. Put them towards a reservation and you could be lounging on golden sands or trekking across them on horse back before you know it.
Siblu's holiday villages provide so much opportunity for the whole family. They operate in 14 locations around the west and southern fringes of France and, since they're mostly coastal resorts, you'll receive rolling beaches and fantastic sea views. Wherever you stay there are pretty villages, theme parks, towns and other amazing attractions to be explored.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.siblu.com/tesco.
- ExcellentBy Jane6602 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
This was our second year with Siblu using out Tesco vouchers. Last year we went to Les Pierre Couchees and this year we went to Le Bois de Masson. Both campsites were excellent. They were clean and well kept. These was loads to do. My kids loved the entertainment on offer and we spent so much time in the pools. Will always travel with Siblu to France from now on because they offer good service and wonderful accommodation.Date used : 24/08/2013
- Domaine de dugnyBy MummyEnglish22 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Stayed with Eurocamp on this site, it's a lovely campsite but we felt somewhat of a transit site for people travelling further south for some those Eurocampers. Happily book another Siblu site again. Looking at 2014 they are booking up fast and I think we may have missed the boat for the South of France site dates we want so may end up at Domaine de Dugny again. No hardship!Date used : 22/08/2013
Add to basket
• Accommodation must be booked at least 14 days before you intend to stay.
• The maximum value of token codes that can be used on a siblu booking is £495.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes cannot be used for travel supplements, insurance, No Frills flights, all ferry charges, overnight hotel stays and optional extras.
• Token codes can only be used on new bookings. Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are valid against the prices issued in the pricing insert, which accompanies the siblu villages brochure, and are subject to change.
• Your holiday must be booked within the 6-month validity period of the token code – the holiday does not have to be taken within this period.
• Token codes cannot be used to pay the deposit unless the entire holiday is being paid for in tokens. Any outstanding remittance will be required 6 weeks prior to your holiday start date.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.