Choose a Novotel Hotel for the perfect business meeting, conference, or short-stay family getaway.
What you get
Novotel Hotels has sprinkled its four-star properties in every city of the UK.
You could stay in one of Novotel's wonderful properties at a discount rate when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 of them and you'll get back £30 in Novotel Hotels token codes to help ease the cost of making that all-important short-stay booking.
With all the latest and most necessary facilities and amenities, and hotels located centrally, close to airports or other highlights in their respective areas, a Novotel Hotel makes both romantic breaks and business catch-ups that bit more luxurious.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- No availabilityBy unhappyJules12 October 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Called to ask for Availability for Edinburgh Hotel at the end of November but nothing over the weekend. However booking without clubcards there where rooms available...hmmm!Date used : 12/10/2013
- FantasticBy Neilc22 September 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Three nights midweek family break in Edinburgh during the school holiday paid for entirely on the Clubcard and including breakfast! Fantastic hotel, great food and great value.Date used : 20/02/2013
- Token rate available for only one night.By TJ16518 September 2013aged 25 to 34Male
I called to ask about availability on a two night stay (fri-sat). They said to me that they only had a superior rate available for the Friday at a higher cost (which was contrary to the website info). However, on the Saturday they said they had no discount rates available (tesco tokens) what so ever and i would have to pay by credit card. Very annoying and not what the fine print states.Date used : 18/09/2013
- superb in every wayBy Titch15 September 2013
We have stayed in many Novotels using Tesco vouchers. THe hotels have always been superb value when booking a family room. Children (even our 14 year old) are free for breakfast which although not cheap for adults is always excellent value. Can't fault Novotel and always choose over other family hotels.
- Midweek 3 night break in Edinburgh courtesy of TesBy NickiNoo26 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Amazed that Novotel were so flexible that we had a 3 night midweek break for family of 4 during the Easter Holidays paid for entirely with Clubcard vouchers.Date used : 09/04/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please call the reservations team on 0871 702 9460 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Accommodation must be booked at least 3 days before you intend to stay.
• Token codes are only valid against a 2 night weekend stay valid Friday to Sunday inclusive on the Bed and Breakfast rate.
• Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens cannot be used at the Novotel York.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, internet offer, scheme or promotion. Novotel Hotels reserve the right to remove any hotels from this scheme.
• Token codes may only be used by the Clubcard Holder. Only one token code can be used per booking.
• Token codes are only valid against a 2 night weekend stay valid Friday to Sunday inclusive on the Bed and Breakfast rate however token codes can be used for mid week stays subject to availability. Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room. Tokens are not valid for any other rates or packages featured by Novotel. All bookings are subject to availability and rates quoted are “from” and as such may fluctuate depending on availability at any given time. Bookings are subject to the Novotel Hotels’ standard terms and conditions. Token codes cannot be used to pay for any extras such as food and beverage, room service, telephone charges etc. Any additional extras will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card on departure. Certain dates may be excluded at your chosen hotel – including certain dates over Christmas and the New Year.
• Please note that your booking will need to be secured by a credit/debit card at time of booking; no charge will be made to your card if you are paying the total amount in tokens however any remaining payment will be taken by the hotel on departure. This is for security or in the event that you do not show up for your reservation, your credit/debit card will be charged for non-arrival. Your booking is modifiable until 14:00 on the day of arrival, but not cancellable. In the event of non-arrival, the value of token codes will not be refunded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Token codes are valid at Novotel Hotels in the UK only.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights