- Visit their website
Discover the pleasure of a relaxing break at Mercure. Enjoy a warm welcome, sample locally inspired dishes and why not indulge in a spa treatment or a round of golf...with 70 hotels across the UK there's a Mercure to suit everyone.
What you get
Mercure Hotels offers venues throughout the UK, ranging from city centre locations including Bristol, Manchester, Cardiff and Edinburgh to manor house hotels in the countryside. Every Mercure hotel is unique: each has its own style and is locally inspired by its surroundings.
Book a stay at one of our 3 or 4 star hotels and receive a special discounted price. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange you’ll get £30 to put towards your stay in one of our our authentic and locally inspired hotels.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Mercure hotels,
additional information about Mercure hotels (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- An oasisBy bargainhunter7013 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
A delightful location. An awesome huge jacuzzi/hot tub that looks out across the field. This is the third time we have stayed here and it provided light relief from the stresses of life. Our rooms on the 3 occasions have been superb. Breakfast is either buffet or to order. Staff are helpful and polite. Refurbishment was under way to improve the pool changing rooms which did not seem to cause much disruption. All in all, an excellent stay.Location/Branch : Last Drop Village Hotel Bolton
- v goodBy Grubby06 October 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I have used the vouchers a few times for the wigan oak, mercure hotel. To book more than one night you have to make individual bookings BUT can be paid for all in one transaction. Nice hotel, best in Wigan and I have stayed in most of them!!!!!Date used : 08/08/2014
- Do not botherBy honestythebestpolicy05 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
A wast of time, you check hotel availability, order tokens only to be told that there is no longer any availability.Date used : 05/10/2014
- Good standardBy infrequenttraveller25 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Third time we have used Tesco Vouchers to book Mercure. Booking process straightforward (price did not alter this time from enquiry to booking.. but did the previous time). Tend to book twin rooms for more space - very comfy beds- good mattresses, clean rooms, polite helpful staff- everywhere we have stayed. Would recommend.Date used : 15/09/2014
- Easy UseBy Experiencetraveller24 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
Booked using Tesco Vouchers and found the experience very easy and Mercure Booking very helpful. Only downsize is that the hotel we used appeared to be used mainly for one nighters arriving or departing from Newcastle airport so therefore there was a smell of take away food in the lift and corridor. Also bedroom and carpet were not the cleanest but bedding and bathroom very clean. If I had not booked two nights using Tesco Vouchers I would have felt the hotel was too expensive for the money. Not 4* but with TLC could be.Date used : 12/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0871 702 9461 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
•Tokens can be used for multiple and single night stays on any day on room only rates.
• Accommodation must be booked at least 3 days before you intend to stay.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
•Token codes cannot be used at the following hotels: Mercure London Kensington – Mercure George Hotel Reading - Mercure London Paddington - Mercure Milton Keynes Abbey Hill Hotel - Mercure Swindon South Marston Hotel & Spa.
• Any additional extras, including breakfast, children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
•Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, internet offer, scheme or promotion. Mercure Hotels reserve the right to remove any hotels from this scheme.
•Token codes may only be used by the Clubcard Holder. Only one token code can be used per booking.
•Token codes are only valid against a minimum 1 night stay on room only rate, subject to availability. Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room. Tokens are not valid for any other rates or packages featured by Mercure. All bookings are subject to availability and rates quoted are “from” and as such may fluctuate depending on availability at any given time.
• Bookings are subject to the Mercure Hotels’ standard terms and conditions
•Token codes cannot be used to pay for any extras such as food and beverage, room service, telephone charges etc. Any additional extras will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card on departure. Certain dates may be excluded at your chosen hotel – including certain dates over Christmas and the New Year.
• Book anytime with no pre-payment: No charge will be made to your card if you are paying the total amount in reward tokens however any remaining payment will be taken by the hotel on departure. This is for security or in the event that you do not show up for your reservation, your credit/debit card will be charged for non-arrival. Your booking is modifiable until 14:00 on the day of arrival, but not cancellable. In the event of non-arrival, the value of token codes will not be refunded.
•Websites shown are for information only, tokens cannot be used for internet bookings.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website
•Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.This does not affect your statutory rights