Wahanda - £50 token code
- Visit their website
Book beauty appointments, spa days and spa breaks online at over 6,000 salons and spas across the UK with Wahanda .
What you get
Wahanda is revolutionising the beauty industry by making booking salon and spa appointments easier than ever before. Their app and site not only provides trend and location-savvy inspiration, but enables you to search over 6,000 UK venues, browse more than 80,000 services and then confirm visits online in minutes. Whether it’s an indulgent spa break or a stylish new haircut you’re after, you’re sure to find a beauty treat that’s right for you.
Treat a loved one or yourself to some pampering by exchanging £25 in Clubcard vouchers. You'll receive Wahanda credit worth £50 – perfect for snapping up a relaxing spa stay or as a birthday gift that offers plenty of choice.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Fantastic Deal!By peacerose04 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
All those hours of shopping paid off with a treat for myself and friend at Fawsley Hall Hotel, which was fantastic! Using Tesco's Clubcard Boost I doubled the price of my Tesco Vouchers and bought Wahanda gift vouchers online and then used them to stay one night at the hotel, with spa, treatments and afternoon tea! It was easy to use, I just had to tell the hotel the Wahanda gift voucher codes when I booked over the phone, then took the vouchers to pay with when checking out. I highly recommend Tesco Clubcard Boost, Wahanda and Fawsley Hall Hotel!Date used : 04/08/2014
- Great way to save £££ on beauty treatmentsBy Taiko22 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This is my second Wahanda voucher. If you like having regular facials or other beauty treatments, then this is a great deal. Having read other reviews about the challenges of using the voucher, I got the lowest £value the first time around "just in case". The site doesn't mention Clubcard but I "guessed" and input my voucher code where it asked for promo code and it worked. There's a wide choice of salons/spas across lots of postcodes and I was able to pick a good salon near home. My main criticism of using this deal is that the booking site isn't really a booking site because it's not linked to the salons. So I chose a date and time but got a different one and had to call the salon and rearrange the date and time. Bit of a pain.Date used : 16/05/2014
- Great Value, but...By JL8601 December 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Whilst these Wahanda token codes are a great deal through Clubcard Boost, actually using them with Wahanda was quite confusing. I could not find any information about the Tesco Clubcard scheme on the Wahanda website itself (the link provided on the Clubcard Boost page redirecting to wahanda.com). To use your Token Code, select the desired product on the Wahanda website and proceed to checkout. There is a small (easily overlooked) box around the top right hand corner to enter the token code. These Token Codes from Clubcard Boost can ONLY be used online at wahanda.com. **** I also purchased some Wahanda Gift Vouchers (from the Wahanda website) to combine with the Token Codes from Clubcard Boost to make a more substantial Christmas gift. To my dismay, the Wahanda gift vouchers CANNOT be used online and are only accepted at participating spas as cash. I contacted Wahanda directly to try to sort something out, but they never got back to me.Date used : 25/12/2013
Add to basket
• The total cost of the products purchased, must equal or exceed the value of the token codes used. No change will be given.
• More than one token code can be used in a single transaction.
• A maximum of £200 worth of token codes can be used at any one time on Wahanda.
Terms & Conditions
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your token codes as out of date codes cannot be redeemed or refunded.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by Wahanda.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.