Wahanda - £50 token code
Book yourself or surprise someone with a spa or beauty treatment session with Wahanda, the online health and wellbeing booking specialists that find exactly what you want.
What you get
Wahanda can offer so much in the name of health, wellbeing, spa and beauty treatments. Whether it's nails, facials, hair, spa breaks or spa days, they're more than likely to be able to supply you with just the remedy for feeling revitalised. Just by exchanging £25 in Clubcard vouchers, you'll receive a Wahanda token worth £50 - perfect for a birthday gift that offers so much choice for the receiver.
The choice of venue and treatment with Wahanda is massive; they have over 250,000 spa, health and beauty listings meaning you can really be sure you've made the right choice. So whether you're getting your eyebrows pruned for a big day; styling your hair to suit the latest trends; or indulging in a seriously relaxing spa break, Wahanda can supply thousands of fantastic suggestions.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.wahanda.com?tc=167.
- Great Value, but...By JL8601 December 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Whilst these Wahanda token codes are a great deal through Clubcard Boost, actually using them with Wahanda was quite confusing. I could not find any information about the Tesco Clubcard scheme on the Wahanda website itself (the link provided on the Clubcard Boost page redirecting to wahanda.com). To use your Token Code, select the desired product on the Wahanda website and proceed to checkout. There is a small (easily overlooked) box around the top right hand corner to enter the token code. These Token Codes from Clubcard Boost can ONLY be used online at wahanda.com. **** I also purchased some Wahanda Gift Vouchers (from the Wahanda website) to combine with the Token Codes from Clubcard Boost to make a more substantial Christmas gift. To my dismay, the Wahanda gift vouchers CANNOT be used online and are only accepted at participating spas as cash. I contacted Wahanda directly to try to sort something out, but they never got back to me.Date used : 25/12/2013
Add to basket
• More than one token code can be used in a single transaction
• A maximum of £200 worth of token codes can be used at any one time with Wahanda.
• Token codes cannot be used for medical spas.
• The total cost of the products purchased, must equal or exceed the value of the token codes used
Terms & Conditions
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your token codes as out of date codes cannot be redeemed or refunded.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by Wahanda.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.