Wahanda - £25 token code
- Visit their website
Book beauty appointments, spa days and spa breaks online at over 6,000 salons and spas across the UK with Wahanda .
What you get
Wahanda is revolutionising the beauty industry by making booking salon and spa appointments easier than ever before. Their app and site not only provides trend and location-savvy inspiration, but enables you to search over 6,000 UK venues, browse more than 80,000 services and then confirm visits online in minutes. Whether it’s an indulgent spa break or a stylish new haircut you’re after, you’re sure to find a beauty treat that’s right for you.
Treat a loved one or yourself to some pampering by exchanging £12.50 in Clubcard vouchers. You'll receive Wahanda credit worth £25 – perfect for snapping up a relaxing spa stay or as a birthday gift that offers plenty of choice.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Ragdale Hall OH yesBy Ceejay27 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This purchased a trip to Ragdale Hall Health Spa which is where i love to relax. i am now saving all tesco clubcard vouchers for my next visit :)Date used : 22/08/2014
- book yourself fabulousBy spalover127 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Brilliant use of club card vouchers. To be fair I use them at my favourite spa, Ragdale Hall, which means I know what I will get. If using somewhere new might suggest reading reviews online first. Easy to order, easy to use, a pleasure to receive.Date used : 25/06/2014
- AWFUL - special occasion ruinedBy Galina11 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This was a gift for a friend's daughter and this was her comment ''Unfortunately she went to a nail bar in Southchurch Road, Southend for her prom and they made an awful job of it. She was in there over two hours having acrylic nails. The lady passed her over to an inexperienced man to paint them,getting the nail varnish over her fingers and just doing a shoddy job. The lady said if he makes any mistakes just let me know! I think they took advantage of a young girl! As a result she arrived at her friends house for pictures by a photographer about half hour late. She got out of the car crying saying everyone will hate her as she is late. Friends and parents weren't impressed to have kept the photographer waiting''...Date used : 30/06/2014
- GOOD VALUEBy Miseryguts23 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Have used Wahanda x 2.First time went extremely smooth with no probs...next time due to my own stupidity was a little more difficult BUT easy to sort.Think they are well worth you clubcard points in fact would not use them for anything elseDate used : 04/06/2014
- Great!By VRCC26 May 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Very simple and straight forward to book, I am a big Wahanda fan.
Add to basket
• The total cost of the products purchased, must equal or exceed the value of the token codes used. No change will be given.
• More than one token code can be used in a single transaction.
• A maximum of £200 worth of token codes can be used at any one time on Wahanda.
Terms & Conditions
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your token codes as out of date codes cannot be redeemed or refunded.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by Wahanda.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.