RAC: Family: Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel
This is the ultimate UK cover package from the RAC, encompassing every aspect and accounting for all outcomes if your vehicle breaks down.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel – Family package at a discount with Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover:The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
Family Roadside cover:You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Rescue cover; it applies to you and up to 4 other named members of your household as drivers or passengers in any vehicle.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
Visit their website at www.rac.co.uk.
- Total peace of mindBy LadyPenelope216 April 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Bought Family full cover again with rewards brilliant value. Living in a rural area RAC service has always been excellent. Wouldn't drive anywhere without being covered. Even gives cover when you a passenger in someone else's car. Amazing.Date used : 21/02/2014
- Cover good but very disappointed by RAC strategyBy Bostid13 October 2013
Have never had any problems with my Family cover with RAC before and their service when it has been required has always been very good. However I have just renewed my cover MAINLY as it is a good deal using Tesco Clubcard vouchers - especially as it saves having to pay a large amount in cash upfront. Other major reason is that AA only permit up to 4 people in a family on same cover (I need more). RAC's strategy on this, although maybe understandable from the view of trying to attract new customers, is definitely a big disincentive for all existing customers (as others have mentioned) and shows little consideration or inclination for their loyalty. Paperwork received on renewing direct with RAC shows that they would allow me a 40% discount for doing it this way but clearly none is available if done via Tesco - in fact it costs considerably more in vouchers than if I were a new customer. Perhaps if more people express their dissatisfaction with this situation then maybe RAC will get the message that they should at worst treat their existing customers the same as new ones, however they wish to renew, rather than effectively penalising them for wishing to do this with Tesco Clubcard.
- wouldn't be without this family coverBy jdbyork19 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Had RAC cover for years now through Tesco. My daughter had just passed her test, took the car out for a drive on her own. Got a flat tyre and as she had the car i couldnt do anything to help and her Dad was working away. Fantastic service from RAC to bring car home on a trailer. My husband has used them when the coil broke. My son on his way to meet friends in Newcastle when his motor bike just packed in they towed him to the nearest garage on the motorway to get it fixed. Thankyou RAC wonderful serviceDate used : 02/07/2013
- Life saverBy lady03 August 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We join every year - finally had to call out. Very swift service told 2hr wait but only 20 minutes.Date used : 22/07/2013
- As good as FREEBy MRandMRSb21 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
To us it's like getting FREE RAC Membership for all the family. We have been getting RAC through Tesco Clubcard for 5 + years, and never have to fork out cash.Date used : 30/05/2013
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.