RAC: Family: Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
This is the ultimate UK cover package from the RAC, encompassing every aspect and accounting for all outcomes if your vehicle breaks down.
What you get
Get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + At Home + Onward Travel – Family package at a discount with Clubcard vouchers.
At Home cover:The RAC will come to your house if your vehicle won't start or if it breaks down within a quarter of a mile of your home.
Roadside cover:RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery:If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover:The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
Family Roadside cover:You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Rescue cover; it applies to you and up to 4 other named members of your household as drivers or passengers in any vehicle.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- RAC don't make it easy!By Fiddler14 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Recently renewed my RAC membership (over 40 years) via Tesco Clubcard. The RAC really don't make this easy - since renewing online using Tesco vouchers I have had 2 reminder calls to renew, plus a quite hostile RAC woman returning my call to ask them if my membership had in fact gone through. It is important for us to have current RAC membership as my husband is disabled and likes to go out on his own in his 'classic' car, which is prone to break down! No problems with Tesco, RAC need to buck their ideas up a bit.Date used : 24/06/2015
- Great value....By jbspeleo06 July 2015aged 55 to 64Male
.but don't be tempted to let your membership lapse to take advantage of an approaching 'super' deal. The dates of these aren't readily available and you may fall foul, as I did, and require a callout when your membership has lapsed. In my case it ran out on the Friday and the extra saver offer started the following Monday and a callout was needed over the weekend! Other than that, this is a great deal which I've renewed for 6+ years and the RAC have been brilliant on every callout. Definitely well worth it, and peace of mind when you're out and about.Date used : 15/06/2015
- Excellent value for moneyBy jcoxhead12 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I have purchased this cover for a number of years and each year it gets easier to order and receive the cover. The various options provide cover for all needsDate used : 12/06/2015
- Excellent valueBy Pillman08 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
Have been a member of RAC for years. Using Clubcard points makes it even better and now so easy online. Thank you Tesco. Thank you RACDate used : 05/06/2015
- I love Tesco vouchersBy Baldrick194401 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
Tesco vouchers have saved me hundreds of £'s over the years enabling me to take advantage in this case to get maximum cover from the RAC. I am sure that the other major breakdown services are as equally efficient as the RAC, but due to their link up with Tesco's then they get my vote. Well done Tesco's - well done RAC.Date used : 01/06/2015
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships - at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.