Thompson & Morgan: Stunning pair of potted bay trees
- Visit their website
Get a pair of stunning potted bay trees which last for years and give any garden a touch of style and class.
What you get
This pair of potted bay trees are the ultimate plants for an elegant entrance or formal effect in the garden, balcony or patio and will have maximum impact planted either side of a doorway or arch. And for only £32.50 in Clubcard vouchers, it can be yours.
As well as being a decorative focal piece, the glossy aromatic leaves of these evergreen trees are widely used in a range of culinary dishes and are a must have for any kitchen store cupboard.
Standard bay trees are very easy to grow, requiring regular water and occasional pruning, and they are ideal for growing in containers. This particular variety (Lauras Nobilis) will thrive in a sunny, sheltered position.
RHS Award of Garden Merit.
• Supplied in 20cm pots with clear stem of 60cm and a head diameter of 35-40cm.
• Plant type: Hardy tree
• Position: Sunny, sheltered
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Excellent Deal but took a while to arriveBy LoobyLou18 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Have to say that the trees, when eventually came, arrived in perfect condition & the Tesco deal was excellent value. The only downside was the delivery date was quite unreliable & overall about 8-9 weeks till they arrived. However they are beautiful & worth waiting for.Date used : 04/09/2014
- Potted bay treesBy Niftyfiftyplus12 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Really good offer - good quality, decent sized trees. Arrived well packed. Glad I saw the offer.Date used : 12/11/2014
- Bay TreesBy CiCiMun14 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I am very happy with my Bay Trees. They look lovely in my conservatory. They came early and well packed it was a nice surprise. Would recommend buying from Thompson & Morgan.Date used : 14/10/2014
- Beautiful Sturdy Bay TreesBy Susuki10 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The trees arrived before expected. Extremely well packaged. These 2 bay trees are beautiful. They are lovely and tall and perfectly in proportion. They are a really lovely shape and much fuller than I thought they would be. We are so thrilled we have ordered 2 more sets, one for outside our static caravan and one as a Christmas gift. Wonderful - thank you.Date used : 15/09/2014
- christmas presentBy possum26 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
We ordered the bay trees as a present for our daughter and her partner. They were everything that she wanted and they came in a timely manner. Almost too soon - as I thought maybe 5 weeks - but that is ok she can enjoy them now on her patio.Date used : 11/09/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Price in Clubcard vouchers includes postage and packaging.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue. Price in Clubcard vouchers includes postage and packaging.
• This token code is valid for the product shown only. Your plants will be sent to you within 28 days in good time for planting. Thompson & Morgan are unable to deliver on specific dates.
• Delivery is subject to plant size, and adverse growing conditions during production may delay despatch schedules.
• The trees come ready potted up in black plastic 4 litre pots. The trees will be packaged (2 together) securely and sent out in one box per pair of trees.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Due to increased carriage costs, if you live in any of the following postcode locations then a £9.99 surcharge will be applied when ordering potatoes, fruit,bulbs, fertiliser and selected plants, vegetables and gardening products: BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, ZE, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, KW, IV, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-78, AB31-38, AB40-56, PH4-44, PH49-50.
•Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.