Thompson & Morgan: Stunning pair of potted bay trees
Get a pair of stunning potted bay trees which last for years and give any garden a touch of style and class.
What you get
This pair of potted bay trees are the ultimate plants for an elegant entrance or formal effect in the garden, balcony or patio and will have maximum impact planted either side of a doorway or arch. And for only £32.50 in Clubcard vouchers, it can be yours.
As well as being a decorative focal piece, the glossy aromatic leaves of these evergreen trees are widely used in a range of culinary dishes and are a must have for any kitchen store cupboard.
Standard bay trees are very easy to grow, requiring regular water and occasional pruning, and they are ideal for growing in containers. This particular variety (Lauras Nobilis) will thrive in a sunny, sheltered position.
RHS Award of Garden Merit.
• Supplied in 20cm pots with clear stem of 60cm and a head diameter of 35-40cm.
• Plant type: Hardy tree
• Position: Sunny, sheltered
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.thompson-morgan.com/TESCO68.
- Absolutely delightedBy Happygardener29 March 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Strong healthy plants, safely and promptly delivered. Delighted.
- Love them!By sleaty26 January 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This review is a bit late but i really wanted to say a big thank you for such lovely bay trees. They where delivered later than first advised but after a pleasent phone call it was explained to me that as soon as they are ready from main supplier they would be dispatched. Just waiting for my daughters wedding to show them off!! Thank you.Date used : 26/01/2014
- At last they have arrived!By Susiex26 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Further to my recent review my Bay Trees have now arrived and I am delighted with them! They are a good size and once I have transplanted them into some new pots will look lovely for years to come. They were well packaged and are lovely, healthy looking plants. Thank you Tesco Clubcard Deals and after a bit of a wait Thompson and Morgan. I would certainly recommend this product.Date used : 26/11/2013
- im still waitingBy baytree013 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I ordered my bay trees 5th September, and I'm still waiting, I have had several emails from Thompson & Morgan (once I initiated contact with them and chased for my trees) - they have advised they will be delivered, by the end of September and then the end of October and maybe in 10 days...I wait and wait and yet still they do not arrive.......,
- Still Waiting!By Susiex12 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I ordered these bay trees on 28/9/2013 hoping to receive them no later than the end of October as promised. Having chased them they have still not arrived and it is now mid November. I'm sure I shall be very pleased with them if they do ever arrive! I have ordered many different products through Tesco Clubcard Deals and have always had excellent service, so come on Thompson & Morgan, get your deliveries sorted out.Date used : 12/11/2013
Add to basket
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Price in Clubcard vouchers includes postage and packaging.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue. Price in Clubcard vouchers includes postage and packaging.
• This token code is valid for the product shown only. Your plants will be sent to you within 28 days in good time for planting. Thompson & Morgan are unable to deliver on specific dates.
• Delivery is subject to plant size, and adverse growing conditions during production may delay despatch schedules.
• The trees come ready potted up in black plastic 4 litre pots. The trees will be packaged (2 together) securely and sent out in one box per pair of trees.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Due to increased carriage costs, if you live in any of the following postcode locations then a £9.99 surcharge will be applied when ordering potatoes, fruit,bulbs, fertiliser and selected plants, vegetables and gardening products: BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, ZE, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, KW, IV, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-78, AB31-38, AB40-56, PH4-44, PH49-50.
•Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.