Thompson & Morgan: Stunning pair of potted bay trees
- Visit their website
Get a pair of stunning potted bay trees which last for years and give any garden a touch of style and class.
What you get
This pair of potted bay trees are the ultimate plants for an elegant entrance or formal effect in the garden, balcony or patio and will have maximum impact planted either side of a doorway or arch. And for only £32.50 in Clubcard vouchers, it can be yours.
As well as being a decorative focal piece, the glossy aromatic leaves of these evergreen trees are widely used in a range of culinary dishes and are a must have for any kitchen store cupboard.
Standard bay trees are very easy to grow, requiring regular water and occasional pruning, and they are ideal for growing in containers. This particular variety (Lauras Nobilis) will thrive in a sunny, sheltered position.
RHS Award of Garden Merit.
• Supplied in 20cm pots with clear stem of 60cm and a head diameter of 35-40cm.
• Plant type: Hardy tree
• Position: Sunny, sheltered
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- BAY TREESBy ddplum5722 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Found ordering part complicated Waited so long I thought I had made a mistake when ordering. Time went on and low and behold 2 lovely Bay Trees arrived, All safely boxed. Did not expect them to be so tall? Will definitely buy from this site again Well worth One happy customer ThanksDate used : 22/05/2015
- Still waiting!!!By Gardengranny20 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Before ordering these bay trees, the description said delivery expected within 3 to 4 weeks. Unfortunately after I had placed the order and paid, delivery changed to end of June. - had I known this I probably would not have bothered as they were to be a present for a relative. I would love to review the quality of the trees but goodness knows when they will arrive.
- Beautiful Bay TreesBy DAT456714 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Thank you for the beautiful trees. I ordered them through Tesco clubcard and because I wanted 2 for the porch I emailed Thompson and Morgan and asked if they could supply 2 of similar height. They rang me and said they would do their best and they did. I am extremely pleased with them.Date used : 14/05/2015
- beautiful treesBy Pebbledash12 May 2015
Used my vouchers to get these . Arrived in about 3 weeks and they are absolutely beautiful .good size and very healthy specimens. We did not have any notification of delivery thought.....they just turned up one Saturday so it is a good job someone was in . So all I would say is great trees , good service but you should at the least drop someone an e mail when delivery is shedueledDate used : 12/05/2015
- bay treesBy catman24 April 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Bay trees arrived well packed both trees were the same size and of excellent quality really pleased with them great deal they take pride of place at the front of my home thank you tesco.Date used : 24/04/2015
Add to basket
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Price in Clubcard vouchers includes postage and packaging.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue. Price in Clubcard vouchers includes postage and packaging.
• This token code is valid for the product shown only. Your plants will be sent to you within 28 days in good time for planting. Thompson & Morgan are unable to deliver on specific dates.
• Delivery is subject to plant size, and adverse growing conditions during production may delay despatch schedules.
• The trees come ready potted up in black plastic 4 litre pots. The trees will be packaged (2 together) securely and sent out in one box per pair of trees.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Due to increased carriage costs, if you live in any of the following postcode locations then a £9.99 surcharge will be applied when ordering potatoes, fruit,bulbs, fertiliser and selected plants, vegetables and gardening products: BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, ZE, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, KW, IV, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-78, AB31-38, AB40-56, PH4-44, PH49-50.
•Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.