Bella Italia: Beautiful Italy. Indulge your senses with a menu and atmosphere injected with Italian charm.
What you get
Tuck in for less when we give you £10 worth of Bella Italia token codes when you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers, and let all the tastes and aromas of Italy inspire you at Bella Italia.
They cater for a broad range of tastes here with pizzas bucking the trend and calzones and calorie-low pizza vitas following on. Hearty pasta dishes, grills and burgers are also available.
But, for those with unstoppable appetites, there are the Bella Doubles: gut-busting double-decker burgers wedged between two ciabatta buns and stacked with extras. Finally, salads and Bella Favourites - a choice of stews or Milanese dishes - are as reliable as they are satisfying.
Please note: Bella Italia token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Cafe Rouge and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Bella Italia,
additional information about Bella Italia (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Not one of my better purchasesBy Hatcher23 January 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I suppose it was good value to get so much money to spend with so little outlay. Service was slow, it took 20 minutes from ordering to receiving my first drink. Could not understand a lot of what the waitress was saying. Food was ok, not the best. I would not go there again or recommend it to others from my experienceDate used : 28/12/2014
- Great food, Great service tooBy ChristineC22 January 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Have been there several times and going back again this Saturday for my birthday!!!! Love it. They make you feel so special. Just couldn't ask for better service, nothing is too much effort and no matter how busy they are the waiting service is always first class.. It feels like a little piece of Italy, the atmosphere is really lovely. The food is wonderful and with my clubcard points I can afford to choose something that would otherwise be a little out of my price range. The menu is all good value for money and it tastes of 'fresh' ingredients.Date used : 31/12/2014
- Great food and lovely serviceBy Murghi06 January 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We took the family for a treat on Christmas Eve and had a lovely evening. We were a party of 7 and everyone had a great meal and the service really was excellent. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the waitress who served us but she was so friendly and made the whole experience more enjoyable. We will definitely be going back. The king prawn risotto was gorgeous!Date used : 24/12/2014
- Fab time, fab service, fab foodBy Dizzy0728 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We are never disappointed when we boost our vouchers to go to Bella italia and you can afford to try food that maybe a little out of your price.. Our daughter loves it.Date used : 28/11/2014
- Wonderful waitressBy Baguleygrumpy16 December 2014aged 65 or overMale
Once again we had a fantastic meal at the Salford Quays Bella Italia. The meal was excellent, served up piping hot by the most cheerful & friendliest of waitresses, named Joanna. It always makes the meal much better when you are served by a friendly waiter/waitress. This is our third visit to this restaurant and we are never disappointed, we will be back soon.Date used : 15/12/2014
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Please note: Bella Italia token codes issued from 16th September 2014 will no longer be valid in Café Rouge and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Bella Italia token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.Token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise or towards set and fixed menus.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Bella Italia token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Cafe Rouge and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• Please note, tokens ordered from 30th September cannot be used at Bella Italia at Telford and at York Clifton Moor. Tokens ordered before this date are not affected.
• Token codes cannot be used for Bella Italia at any Center Parcs Village.
• Bella Italia token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Bella Italia token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.