Bella Italia: Beautiful Italy. Indulge your senses with a menu and atmosphere injected with Italian charm.
What you get
Token codes valid in Bella Italia, Cafe Rouge and Strada are interchangeable. So, it doesn't matter which restaurant you have tokens for, you can use them in any of the three.
Tuck in for less when we give you £10 worth of Bella Italia token codes when you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers, and let all the tastes and aromas of Italy inspire you at Bella Italia.
They cater for a broad range of tastes here with pizzas bucking the trend and calzones and calorie-low pizza vitas following on. Hearty pasta dishes, grills and burgers are also available.
But, for those with unstoppable appetites, there are the Bella Doubles: gut-busting double-decker burgers wedged between two ciabatta buns and stacked with extras. Finally, salads and Bella Favourites - a choice of stews or Milanese dishes - are as reliable as they are satisfying.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
Visit their website at www.bellaitalia.co.uk.
- ExcellentBy Milly21 April 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Thank goodness I had booked, it was packed. We were a party of 4 adults and 4 children. We all had delicious meals served to us by friendly staff. We are going again this week. What more can I sayDate used : 10/04/2014
- great serviceBy puppypaws18 April 2014aged 55 to 64Female
excellent food and service .we took our 4yr old grandson and staff made a real fuss of him. The food was great.Date used : 15/04/2014
- Excellent Service and MealBy Aussie18 April 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Myself and 2 14 year old boys had dinner last night at Hanover St restaurant. The food was fantastic. Both boys had the same pizza but one was gluten free yet at a first glance it was difficult to see any difference and certainly there was no issue in ordering one. The restaurant was very busy but still service was excellent. Acceptance of Tesco vouchers was no problem at all. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone but do book a table - we did and it prevented a wait which for some others was 10 - 20 mins.Date used : 17/04/2014
- Bella italiaBy B0bby10 April 2014aged 45 to 54
Manchester Bella very nice lowery outlet Bella service great food very below parr :-(Location/Branch : Lowery outlet
- Long wait for a small mealBy JintyG09 April 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Arrived at restaurant & seated promptly. Friendly waitress left menus & took drink order. Advised us on portion size of starter & confirmed would serve 3. Served starter & drinks. So far so good. Starter was a mixed bread selection which was relatively good value given the size of the serving. We finished that & waited for our main course. And waited. And waited. I think they forgot about us as others were being served who had arrived later.After prompting we were served our mains - almost 1 hour after first sitting down. Granted it was Saturday lunch time but they were not that busy. It took less than 10 minutes to finish our pasta. Both my sister & I ordered a lamb stew & pasta dish. I think I had 2 bits of lamb & my sister had 1. My mother had ordered the Bella Mama chicken dish which she enjoyed & which did seem to have some chicken. Can't really say this was good value for money- had we not been using Tesco vouchers I would have been really unhappy. Service really slow. On the plus side the staff were friendly and pleasant & the restaurant clean & bright. I have other Bella vouchers and have happily discovered I can also use them in Café Rouge. Fingers x'd that will be better.Date used : 29/04/2014
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Bella Italia token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are not accepted at Bella Italia in Center Parcs.
• From 14th July to 7th September inclusive, tokens cannot be used at Bella Italia at the following locations: 54-56 Northbridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1SB and 9-11 Hanover Street, Edinburgh EH2 2DL
• Bella Italia token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Bella Italia token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.