Bella Italia: Beautiful Italy. Indulge your senses with a menu and atmosphere injected with Italian charm.
What you get
Token codes valid in Bella Italia, Cafe Rouge and Strada are interchangeable. So, it doesn't matter which restaurant you have tokens for, you can use them in any of the three.
Tuck in for less when we give you £10 worth of Bella Italia token codes when you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers, and let all the tastes and aromas of Italy inspire you at Bella Italia.
They cater for a broad range of tastes here with pizzas bucking the trend and calzones and calorie-low pizza vitas following on. Hearty pasta dishes, grills and burgers are also available.
But, for those with unstoppable appetites, there are the Bella Doubles: gut-busting double-decker burgers wedged between two ciabatta buns and stacked with extras. Finally, salads and Bella Favourites - a choice of stews or Milanese dishes - are as reliable as they are satisfying.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Fantastic food and serviceBy Candy197508 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We come here often, the food is always tasty and the staff are very friendly and always go out of the way to make us feel welcome including our 2 year old, highly recommended.Date used : 10/06/2014
- Not goodBy Kazian08 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Bella Italia. Although we were eating early at 6 pm, and had two very small children with us, we had to wait over an hour for our main course, another fifteen minutes for our deserts, some of which were already unavailable,with no apology, we asked for our bill as we ordered our deserts as we needed to get the children to bed, but still time went by, then when the bill finally arrived, we saw that 10% service charge had been added! We didn't HAVE good service, so why charge it. We refused to pay that, e-mailed head office with our complaint, but to date, no response. Would we use Bella Italia again? I think not!!!Date used : 28/06/2014
- Absolutely dreadfulBy NWFoodie08 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Ate recently at the Cheshire Oaks branch, whereby I subsequently contracted food poisoning after eating contaminated steak. Spoke to Head Office and they wouldn't even apologise, let alone accept responsibility for it.Date used : 15/06/2014
- excellent valueBy Happydays201408 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Lovely meal, excellent service, would definitely be going back, what a bargain £60 of food for £15 pounds at that price you could treat a friend!Date used : 06/07/2014
- A great restaurantBy MikeCT07 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
In both location the service was excellent. My wife and our friends enjoyed the variety of good food and using clubcard points meant is was extremely good value. We have used the Southport restaurant a few times and are happy to go back. It was our first meal at Covent Garden but hopefully it won't be our last.Date used : 03/07/2014
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Bella Italia token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes cannot be used for Strada, Cafe Rouge and Bella Italia at any Center Parcs Village.
• Bella Italia token codes ordered after 28th May cannot be used at the following locations:
– Glasgow: Braehead and Hope Street: from 14th July until and including 14th August.
– Inverness from 14th July until and including 7th September.
• From 14th July to 7th September inclusive, tokens cannot be used at Bella Italia at the following locations: 54-56 Northbridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1SB and 9-11 Hanover Street, Edinburgh EH2 2DL
• Bella Italia token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Bella Italia token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.