Bella Italia: Beautiful Italy. Indulge your senses with a menu and atmosphere injected with Italian charm.
What you get
Tuck in for less when we give you £10 worth of Bella Italia token codes when you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers, and let all the tastes and aromas of Italy inspire you at Bella Italia.
They cater for a broad range of tastes here with pizzas bucking the trend and calzones and calorie-low pizza vitas following on. Hearty pasta dishes, grills and burgers are also available.
But, for those with unstoppable appetites, there are the Bella Doubles: gut-busting double-decker burgers wedged between two ciabatta buns and stacked with extras. Finally, salads and Bella Favourites - a choice of stews or Milanese dishes - are as reliable as they are satisfying.
Please note: Bella Italia token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Cafe Rouge and Strada restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Bella Italia,
additional information about Bella Italia (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good DealBy AN4427 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Used our voucher here with no problem. Service with a smile from attentive staff on a very busy evening. Delicious food, hot and tasty.Date used : 26/07/2015
- Excellent food and service but very noisyBy Grandfather24 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
We visited on a Friday teatime at the end of the school term. The service and food were excellent but with parties of primary school leavers it was VERY noisy. We left to have a dessert at home. It was also quite difficult to find the entrance (eventually quite a walk from a first floor car park.)Date used : 18/07/2015
- Disappointing serviceBy Skye6417 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Bella Italia Cambridge water mill We visited on a Monday evening it was a Sunny day and so was quite busy. They seemed short staffed and our waiter was Not very friendly so didn't leave a tip. Had much better service at Cambridge leisure park branch.Date used : 29/06/2015
- family trip for the girls,By mamasheph16 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
My daughter, friend and two granddaughters and myself had a great night in manchester at the lowry...Went to Bella Italia and had our starters before the theatre and went back for our mains and sweets after....the staff were great and couldnt have been more accomadating...Dont suppose it is usual to have two sittings... The show overran so we were half an hour late for our 10.15..table but this was not an issue at all....We were the last to leave the restaurant, a good while after the last customers but the staff were great .they didnt make us feel rushed at all. It made a very good day in to an exceptional one....Date used : 03/06/2015
- Great Food and ServiceBy Spena16 July 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I wrote the following review to the Area Manager last month following several visits and I've visited several times since. It's the best 4X Boost offer available, hopefully it will be of use to Club Card members. "Hi Jackie In brief too many customers use social media and Trip Advisor to castigate establishments, as it's the easy option. It requires a little effort however to source and convey information to those that have an impact on staff and unit productivity. Twice we've been this week to Bella Italia, Chester and for good reason. (Credit to Rachael and Thomas since they carry the can!!!) Despite not having been for several months we thought we would give it a go. Previously we noted that the staff were simply over worked and unable to engage with diners. Though this reflects well on the GP it detracts from the overall dining experience and it's a balance that GM's are forced to make based on yield. I recognise that but refuse to empathise or part with my cash in such establishments. This week's experiences have been stunning and I've commented to several friends to that effect. The staff have been able to engage, not only with our table, but we noted others as well. They appear enthusiastic and happy and it reflects on the whole dining experience. Incidentally the demographics of the staff is doubtless a reflection of their work ethic. Front of house have been admirably supported by the kitchen who have delivered appetising quality food. We eat out frequently and we recognise the pre packed, or prepared concept. Despite that it's very good corporate dining. I've given feed back on your generic site, ( Market Force ) but am disappointed that the assumption is that those who dine out only go to "Chains" IE Cafe Rouge, Pizza Express, Nandos etc. There is no opportunity to comment on independents or simply say we dine at none of the above which is true of ourselves as we don't do franchised dining as a rule, Loch Fyne being the exception. Please convey our sincere appreciation to the staff at the Chester unit who work tirelessly, often I expect, without tips, as its a Tourist destination." A&NDate used : 08/07/2015
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Bella Italia token codes are not valid in Café Rouge and Strada restaurants.
• Bella Italia token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.Token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise or towards set and fixed menus.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Bella Italia token codes are not valid in Cafe Rouge and Strada restaurants.
• Please note, tokens cannot be used at Bella Italia at Telford.
• Bella Italia token codes cannot be used at the following locations between 1st July and 13th September 2015 inclusive: Edinburgh Northbridge, Edinburgh Hanover Street, Inverness.
• Token codes cannot be used for Bella Italia in Telford or at any Center Parcs Village.
• Bella Italia token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus, but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from Bella Italia token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.