Segway Rally Experience for Two
Feel the thrill of a Segway beneath your feet as you tear up forest trails and tracks with a Segway rally experience.
What you get
Segways are easily one of the most unusual modes of transport, both in appearance and feel. You can get the full effects of riding a Segway offroad when you use Clubcard vouchers for a Segway Rally Experience for 2. Just exchange £26 in vouchers and the token code is yours.
At first you might think the chances of staying upright on a Segway are slim but, thanks to their internal technology, they only move when - and as fast - as you do. Lean forwards to go forwards; lean backwards to reverse. The further you lean the faster you go, and you steer by tilting the handlebars to the left or right. It's that simple. The hard part is getting used to the shifts in momentum but, once you've received the full instruction and safety briefing, you and the Segway will feel at one with the other.
There's nothing like the feeling of riding a Segway, especially round twisting, rugged forest pathways. Segkind Ltd. operate experience days in 8 English counties and at London's RAF Museum.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.segrally.com/.
- DisappointingBy Piper08 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Booked this as a family treat for the summer holidays. First experience booked for August and then cancelled with 48hrs to go as all segways were having to be sent away for repair. Vouchers not reactivated as promised so spent a long time on the phone and computer trying to rebook by which time summer holidays had finished. Second booking cancelled with 90 minutes to go by which time we had left home and travelled to site. Vouchers still not able to be used on-line and have just spent another 5mins holding on the phone with no reply. Disappointing administration but hopefully experience will be worth it in the end..Date used : 26/10/2013
- Great family experienceBy sheltonboy21 August 2013aged 45 to 54Male
The family had a great afternoon with Segway at Northampton. We started with a clear safety briefing and once all the protective clothing was on the fun started !! A little practice around some cones on a one to one basis with the instructors and then off to the woods we went. We had a great time , it was such a laugh !! Our children (15 & 16 yrs) haven't stopped talking about it. If you want to do something different give it a go. We booked 3 months in advance which is advisable if you want to get a good date and time .Date used : 17/08/2013
- Diabolical !!!!!!!!!!By JGreen14 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I am still waiting for a reply from Segkind, After travelling over an hour to get to the Cheshire venue in June , they rang and cancelled and as yet I cannot get through by telephone , left messages and emails with no response. DONT waste your vouchers - think Tesco should look at this offer . VERY ANNOYED !!!!Date used : 15/06/2013
- Not a great deal due to booking availabilityBy Asmp05 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Ordered 4 vouchers to give the family a treat during the summer holidays but after going to the booking site, I found that because I am using Tesco vouchers I unable to book during August and the few weekends that are available for the next 2 months are only the 08.30am slots. I would not have wasted my Tesco vouchers had I known this. (If you are prepared to pay the full price on the site, there are loads of times and dates available). Very disappointed - the first time I have been when using Tesco's rewards.Date used : 04/08/2012
- lots of time on a segwayBy timboss31 May 2013aged 55 to 64Male
I purchased this through Tesco and went to an old airfield near stafford. the segway guys gave us all protective gear and a short demo we all (10) displayed our skills then off to the woods. It had been raining so there were muddy pools, watch out. They took us through a path carved out in a small woods, plenty of time to play, speed, explore etc. The instruction and guidance was excellent. Older children were in the group. We have had an experience with segways before in goonhilly but this was 10 times better. so recommended we had a great time.Date used : 17/04/2013
Add to basket
• Min. age = 10 years, under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Min. weight = 45kg (7 stone) max. weight = 117kg (18½ stone).
• You cannot take part if you are pregnant, under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
• 6 riders per session max.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Please confirm times & dates prior to your visit.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.