Segway Rally Experience for One
Feel the thrill of a Segway beneath your feet as you tear up forest trails and tracks with a Segway rally experience.
What you get
Segways are easily one of the most unusual modes of transport, both in appearance and feel. You can get the full effects of riding a Segway offroad when you use Clubcard vouchers for a Segway Rally Experience for 1. Just exchange £14.50 in vouchers and the token code is yours.
At first you might think the chances of staying upright on a Segway are slim but, thanks to their internal technology, they only move when - and as fast as - you do. Lean forwards to go forwards; lean backwards to reverse. The further you lean the faster you go, and you steer by tilting the handlebars to the left or right. It's that simple. The hard part is getting used to the shifts in momentum but, once you've received the full instruction and safety briefing, you and the Segway will feel at one with the other.
There's nothing like the feeling of riding a Segway, especially round twisting, rugged forest pathways. Segkind Ltd. operate experience days in 8 English counties and at London's RAF Museum.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.segrally.com/.
- Segway letdownBy AMcCormick04 December 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I booked the Segway experience for my daughter's birthday for herself and 3 friends and paid for 3 of them with my clubcard boost vouchers and paid by card for the 4th ticket. The only time available on the day of her birthday in Chester was 8.30 a.m. so they all had to be up very early to leave by 7.30 as we live near Manchester. My husband took them and at 8.15 a.m. I got a phone call at home to say that the Segways hadn't been charged overnight and they wouldn't be able to use them all day so it was a totally wasted day and my daughter was in tears on her birthday. My husband ended up having to then drive them to Blackpool to go the waterpark there so as to not totally spoil her birthday.Date used : 25/11/2013
- AtherstoneBy jo3925 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We went as a family (with teenagers) and had a wonderful experience. It was great to see the kids so enthused after the activity. The organisors were patient with us when we were learning and although there was plenty of laughter you did not feel foolish. The weather was not so great but it was a really enjoyable morning and very well organised. Would definitely recommend.
Add to basket
• Min. age = 10 years, under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Min. weight = 45kg (7 stone) max. weight = 117kg (18½ stone).
• You cannot take part if you are pregnant, under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
• 6 riders per session max.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Please confirm times & dates prior to your visit.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.