ODEON Cinema Child Admission
Check out the latest blockbuster at an ODEON Cinema; their 75 years of operation proves they're pros in supplying the ultimate film experience.
What you get
Treat the kids to the ultimate way to watch a film: on a gigantic ODEON screen. If there's something on and you can't wait to see it, get your Clubcard vouchers and exchange £3.50 for a child admission to a film of your – or their – choice.
ODEON always have the latest mega-hit on their screens and, with troughs of popcorn overflowing, cups of soda fizzing away, there's no better combination to enjoy a film.
It's not hard to find an ODEON cinema either; there are over 100 of them in the UK.
Child tickets are for customers aged 12 and under.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- perfect dealBy coyote29 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
great, smooth, easy to order. brilliant deal especially in holidaysDate used : 27/08/2015
- Odeon child ticketBy Tennisfan127 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
A child ticket for a 2D film has cost another £3 at the box office. Nothing mentioned on Tesco club card website. No longer a good deal.Date used : 27/07/2015
- Good valueBy Vegas10014 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Great value however the codes never work on the odean Website. 3rd time I've ordered vouchers and 3rd time they haven't worked. These would be five star otherwiseDate used : 05/07/2015
- Great value for moneyBy HCKD12 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Great value for money, just a shame that you can't process adult and child tickets on the same odeon transaction :-(Date used : 28/06/2015
- Be careful booking tickets on lineBy MrsHig15 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This offer is a lovely one, but I have never yet been able to book all of the tickets on line which means you may not end up sitting next to each other if someone books in between your bookings. Odeon site will only take one voucher at a time, maximum two I have managed. If you take them to the cinema it also seems to take them a long time to find the correct code. Saying that I still end up doing it as the kids love going and this is a good savings.Date used : 06/06/2015
Add to basket
• Your ODEON token code can be redeemed via an ODEON box office, an ODEON website or mobile site, or an ODEON app. Purchases are subject to exceptions outlined in our Terms & Conditions.
• Adult and child codes cannot be used in the same transaction when booking online. Codes are valid for standard 2D performances only.
Terms & Conditions
• ODEON token code can be redeemed at the ODEON box office, odeon.co.uk, ODEON mobile site and ODEON apps for one free standard ticket for an adult or child admission to a standard 2D performance only at ODEON cinemas in the UK Monday – Sunday.
• Excluded Cinemas: Token code cannot be used at the following ODEON cinemas: ODEON Leicester Square, The Lounge at ODEON Whiteleys, ODEON West End and BFI IMAX. Not valid at ODEON cinemas in ROI.
• Excluded Ticket Types: Token code is not valid for 3D performances, Premier Seating, Club Seats, D-Box seats, Gallery performances, The Lounge performances, IMAX, BFI IMAX, iSense, Family tickets, ODEON Senior Screen, ODEON Kid’s, ODEON Plus, premieres, special events or events not open to the public.
• Single Use: ODEON token code is only valid for one use in respect of one performance. No more than one ODEON token code can be used in any one transaction. No reimbursement for previously purchased tickets will be allowed.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• Online Redemption: To use your ODEON token code to book your ODEON ticket online at odeon.co.uk, ODEON mobile site and ODEON apps, simply enter the token code in the ‘ODEON Promo Code Box’ which appears on the payment page. Each token code is redeemed when entered at ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site and ODEON phone app. Please note, a remote booking fee of 50 pence per ticket applies to tickets when booked online, but the free ticket will not incur a remote booking fee.
• Box Office Redemption: To use your ODEON token code to book your ODEON ticket at the box office, print the token code email and give this in at the cinema box office on the day of the performance. ODEON token codes must be presented at time of purchase at the box office.
• ODEON token code cannot be redeemed via live Agents or ATM.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount including Meerkat Movies. Offer is valid to be redeemed on Bargain Days.
• Tickets and seats remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions apply.
• Not valid for school bookings, corporate or private hires, or third party bulk tickets purchases.
• Void if altered, tampered with, forged, or damaged.
• Offer is subject to availability.
• Cinema manager’s decision is final.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.