ODEON Cinema Child Admission
- Visit their website
Check out the latest blockbuster at an ODEON Cinema; their 75 years of operation proves they're pros in supplying the ultimate movie experience.
Token codes must be used by 28th February 2015.
What you get
Treat the kids to the ultimate way to watch a movie: on a gigantic ODEON screen. If there's something on and you can't wait to see it, get your Clubcard vouchers and exchange £3.50 for a child admission to a movie of your – or their – choice.
ODEON always have the latest mega-hit on their screens and, with troughs of popcorn overflowing, cups of soda fizzing away, there's no better combination to enjoy a movie.
It's not hard to find an ODEON cinema either; there are over 100 of them in the UK.
Child tickets are for customers aged 12 and under.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- odeon Cinema Vouchers with ClubcardBy Fatts20 December 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Fab, saves a fortune for a family of 4. Great you can book online as well. Only small problem is that I couldn't book all 4 seats in one go, I had to book two adults, confirm the code and then 2 children separately, so have to be quick to ensure the slim chance of someone booking seats next to you doesn't happens. Though I wonder if that's because I do it on iPad. Anyway super Tesco saving through clubcardDate used : 20/12/2014
- Odeon Cinema TicketsBy Lane15 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I love using my Tesco Clubcard points to get Cinema tickets. I enoying taking my children to see the current films and if I can treat them without it costing a fortune than thats even better. Thankyou TescoDate used : 24/11/2014
- Great DealBy Tazzielove07 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This is the 4th time I have used tesco odeon vouchers and booked online each time. Worth knowing that Odeon online booking won't accept adult and child vouchers on same booking so need to open two browsers and run 2 bookings side by side, that way you can book online and still guarantee seats next to each other, no booking fees and so easy to pick up tickets from automatic machines.Date used : 06/12/2014
- Shame the token didn't work at the cinemaBy Norff01 December 2014aged 45 to 54Female
The codes supplied didn't work for online booking and the cinema couldn't scan them in at the box office. We got in to see the film but it took ages to sort out. Come on tesco and odeon work together to make this as seem less as it should be.Date used : 22/11/2014
- No teen ticket option for my 14 year oldBy MenziesG08 November 2014aged 35 to 44Male
I received the email very quickly, which was great. But Odeon have changed their ticketing system and now have a 'teens' ticket. So the Child Admission ticket from Tesco can only be used for children up to 12. It would be great if Tesco could introduce a Teens Admission ticket!!
Add to basket
• Your ODEON token code can be redeemed via an ODEON box office, an ODEON website or mobile site, or an ODEON app. Purchases are subject to exceptions outlined in our Terms & Conditions.
• Adult and child codes cannot be used in the same transaction when booking online. Codes are valid for standard 2D performances only.
Terms & Conditions
• ODEON token code can be redeemed at the ODEON box office, odeon.co.uk, ODEON mobile site and ODEON apps for one free standard ticket for an adult or child admission to a standard 2D performance only at ODEON cinemas in the UK Monday – Sunday.
• Excluded Cinemas: Token code cannot be used at the following ODEON cinemas: ODEON Leicester Square, The Lounge at ODEON Whiteleys, ODEON West End and BFI IMAX. Not valid at ODEON cinemas in ROI.
• Excluded Ticket Types: Token code is not valid for 3D performances, Premier Seating, Club Seats, D-Box seats, Gallery performances, The Lounge performances, IMAX, BFI IMAX, iSense, Family tickets, ODEON Senior Screen, ODEON Kid’s, ODEON Plus, premieres, special events or events not open to the public.
• Single Use: ODEON token code is only valid for one use in respect of one performance. No more than one ODEON token code can be used in any one transaction. No reimbursement for previously purchased tickets will be allowed.
• Token codes are valid until 28/02/2015.
• Online Redemption: To use your ODEON token code to book your ODEON ticket online at odeon.co.uk, ODEON mobile site and ODEON apps, simply enter the token code in the ‘ODEON Promo Code Box’ which appears on the payment page. Each token code is redeemed when entered at ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site and ODEON phone app. Please note, a remote booking fee of 50 pence per ticket applies to tickets when booked online, but the free ticket will not incur a remote booking fee.
• Box Office Redemption: To use your ODEON token code to book your ODEON ticket at the box office, print the token code email and give this in at the cinema box office on the day of the performance. ODEON token codes must be presented at time of purchase at the box office.
• ODEON token code cannot be redeemed via the Filmline, live Agents or ATM.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount including Orange Wednesday and ODEON Premiere Club Film Fan Tuesdays. Offer is valid to be redeemed on Bargain Days.
• Tickets and seats remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions apply.
• Not valid for school bookings, corporate or private hires, or third party bulk tickets purchases.
• Void if altered, tampered with, forged, or damaged.
• Offer is subject to availability.
• Cinema manager’s decision is final.
• Token codes are valid until the 28th February 2015.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.