ODEON Cinema Child Admission
- Visit their website
Check out the latest blockbuster at an ODEON Cinema; their 75 years of operation proves they're pros in supplying the ultimate movie experience.
Offer Extended. ODEON Cinema token codes need to be ordered by 31st December 2014 and used by 28th February 2015
What you get
Treat the kids to the ultimate way to watch a movie: on a gigantic ODEON screen. If there's something on and you can't wait to see it, get your Clubcard vouchers and exchange £3.50 for a child admission to a movie of your – or their – choice.
ODEON always have the latest mega-hit on their screens and, with troughs of popcorn overflowing, cups of soda fizzing away, there's no better combination to enjoy a movie.
It's not hard to find an ODEON cinema either; there are over 100 of them in the UK.
Child tickets are for customers aged 12 and under.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- Odeon Cinema TicketsBy HMOs27 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I absolutely agree with the comment regarding 'teen' tickets. I have a thirteen year old that had to have an adult ticket to see a movie. A teen option would be great.
- odeon tokensBy coyleee21 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
we go to the cinema frequently and love these vouchers, just, decide you want to see a movie, purchase the vouchers online and they are usually sent within about half an hour by email save yourself a fortune, and treat yourself and/or the kids. I dont even print the vouchers as I get email on my phone, I just show the voucher code to the ticket office.Date used : 29/06/2014
- Child Admission ticket for under 12s onlyBy MissP07 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I received the email very quickly, which was great. But Odeon have changed their ticketing system and now have a 'teens' ticket. So the Child Admission ticket from Tesco can only be used for children up to 12. It would be great if Tesco could introduce a Teens Admission ticket!!Date used : 16/04/2014
- Great serviceBy saz201121 April 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Email quickly received. Booking was easy and straight forward. Saved a fortune with cinema prices these days.Date used : 21/04/2014
- Still can't process both adult and child codesBy FreebieFinder03 January 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Thank you to reviewer in August for info on this, thought I was doing something wrong when it wasn't accepting both sets of codes. Once i googled i was relieved to find I wasn't the only one!Date used : 04/01/2003
Add to basket
• Your ODEON token code can be redeemed via an ODEON box office, an ODEON website or mobile site, or an ODEON app. Purchases are subject to exceptions outlined in our Terms & Conditions.
• Adult and child codes cannot be used in the same transaction when booking online. Codes are valid for standard 2D performances only.
Terms & Conditions
• ODEON token code can be redeemed at the ODEON box office, odeon.co.uk, ODEON mobile site and ODEON apps for one free standard ticket for an adult or child admission to a standard 2D performance only at ODEON cinemas in the UK Monday – Sunday.
• Excluded Cinemas: Token code cannot be used at the following ODEON cinemas: ODEON Leicester Square, The Lounge at ODEON Whiteleys, ODEON West End and BFI IMAX. Not valid at ODEON cinemas in ROI.
• Excluded Ticket Types: Token code is not valid for 3D performances, Premier Seating, Club Seats, D-Box seats, Gallery performances, The Lounge performances, IMAX, BFI IMAX, iSense, Family tickets, ODEON Senior Screen, ODEON Kid’s, ODEON Plus, premieres, special events or events not open to the public.
• Single Use: ODEON token code is only valid for one use in respect of one performance. No more than one ODEON token code can be used in any one transaction. No reimbursement for previously purchased tickets will be allowed.
• Online Redemption: To use your ODEON token code to book your ODEON ticket online at odeon.co.uk, ODEON mobile site and ODEON apps, simply enter the token code in the ‘ODEON Promo Code Box’ which appears on the payment page. Each token code is redeemed when entered at ODEON.co.uk, ODEON mobile site and ODEON phone app. Please note, a remote booking fee of 50 pence per ticket applies to tickets when booked online, but the free ticket will not incur a remote booking fee.
• Box Office Redemption: To use your ODEON token code to book your ODEON ticket at the box office, print the token code email and give this in at the cinema box office on the day of the performance. ODEON token codes must be presented at time of purchase at the box office.
• ODEON token code cannot be redeemed via the Filmline, live Agents or ATM.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount including Orange Wednesday and ODEON Premiere Club Film Fan Tuesdays. Offer is valid to be redeemed on Bargain Days.
• Tickets and seats remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions apply.
• Not valid for school bookings, corporate or private hires, or third party bulk tickets purchases.
• Void if altered, tampered with, forged, or damaged.
• Offer is subject to availability.
• Cinema manager’s decision is final.
• Token codes are valid until the 28th February 2015.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.