Book yourself or you and friends a stay at one of the many establishments that apartments4you has across the world. It could be the Pacific Coast or the Costa del Sol, apartments4you can provide fabulous accommodation for a short break.
What you get
apartments4you have been putting holiday-makers up in stylish, comfortable apartments for years. If you want to become one of them, use Clubcard vouchers to book your holiday at a discount. Just exchange £50 in vouchers for £150 in apartments4you tokens to put towards the accommodation.
Whatever sort of trip you're after whether it's mountainous back yards or sprawling beaches out front; spa resorts for ultra relaxation and pampering; rolling golf courses or lakeside retreats for beautiful scenery and watersports galore, you can get it with apartments4you. They cater for all sorts of taste and preference, especially since their properties vary so much in style and size.
So, whether you want a family trip near Orlando's theme parks; hike or ski the gorgeously dramatic mountains in Austria or Switzerland; or just lounge by the azure waters and sun-kissed sands of Tenerife for romance and peace, an apartments4you holiday provides you with cleverly located self-catering properties.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.apartments4you.com/tesco.
- Very worthwhile.By Nessie03 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Stayed at apartments4you 3 times now. Not very easy to find your way through the site set up but, it really is worthwhile making the effort. Spend the time understanding the system first and you really can find yourself an excellent bargain. However, there are restrictions on days that stays start and finish.Date used : 03/12/2013
- Fantastic BreakBy Dolly2102 Febuary 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This was a great bargain from Clubcard, no hassle and a really nice apartment with a balcony at The Carlton in Madeira. The hotel had a lot of facilities, 3 pools, tennis courts etc. Everyone friendly and helpful, lovely sea view from the apartment. I will certainly use Apartments 4 You again.Date used : 20/01/2014
- Excellent value & highly recommendedBy Karl204002 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We found the apartment clean & well maintained. The location required a car to commute to the Erimi village centre & the sights in Limmassol & the other parts of Cyprus. The restaurant was pricey compared to the local restaurants like Michaels. Overally we had a fantastic holiday at Club Aphrodite.Date used : 01/02/2013
- excellent valueBy Caron06 December 2013aged 55 to 64Female
This is the second time we have used apartments4you using tesco vouchers. On both occasions we have been more than delighted with the apartment. Each time has been excellent value for money and we hope to use again for our next vacation.Date used : 28/10/2013
- Apartments in TenerifeBy TheHomeopath10 July 2013aged 45 to 54Male
I have used Tesco vouchers for Apartments4You apartments in tenerife three times now. The complexes are varied and it pays to read customer reviews on other websites. Read the descriptions, terms and conditions carefully as they are not all the same for different establishments. Very often they are timeshare complexes but Tesco customers are not asked to attend any meeting nor do they try to sell you anything. It does mean, however that they want to present a favourable impression. Overall, I have been very pleased indeed with the quality, value for vouchers and service provided.Date used : 01/07/2013
Add to basket
• School and public holidays are extremely limited and you should be flexible with your choice of travel dates and destinations.
• The booking platform is live. Please ensure you order your code and redeem as soon as you receive it. Should your choice of resort not be available you can contact the apartments4you call centre who can check.
• Additional weeks and apartments can be booked on the www.apartments4you.com/tesco website at the prices advertised.
Terms & Conditions
• Some resorts will charge for utilities such as electricity and water, the fees vary but can be anything from €10 - €30 Euros (or equivalent local currency) per week. Specific details for your chosen apartment will be displayed on the website under current resort news and is payable locally.
• Some resorts have a minimum age requirement for at least one person in the party, please check resort information for specific details.
• Check in time for apartments are usually 1600 hours and check out 1000 hours. Full details of these times can be found under current resort news on the www.apartments4you.com website.
• Offer is based on one week’s (7 night) accommodation only. It does not include transfers or flights.
• Only 1 x £150 token code can be used per 7 night accommodation booking. The lowest price for an apartment is £199 as featured in Late Deals, after the discount the price is reduced to £49. Anything below the £199 price point will not allow the £150 token code to be redeemed.
• Your token code can only be used on new bookings and cannot be added to existing bookings.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Additional Weeks can be booked and paid for at time of Clubcard redemption. Payment is required in full at time of booking by Credit Card.
• www.apartments4you.com is a live booking system so it’s advisable to be flexible on travel dates and destinations to enable you to get the most out of your token code. The offer is strictly subject to availability.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00 (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights