Book yourself or you and friends a stay at one of the many establishments that apartments4you has across the world. It could be the Pacific Coast or the Costa del Sol, apartments4you can provide fabulous accommodation for a short break.
What you get
apartments4you have been putting holiday-makers up in stylish, comfortable apartments for years. If you want to become one of them, use Clubcard vouchers to book your holiday at a discount. Just exchange £50 in vouchers for a £150 apartments4you token code to put towards the accommodation. Why not go to their website now and browse some great options? If you fancy something but need more time to decide or to get other travel arrangements ready, that's no problem, apartments4you can hold on your choice for 24h.
Whatever sort of trip you're after whether it's mountainous back yards or sprawling beaches out front; spa resorts for ultra relaxation and pampering; rolling golf courses or lakeside retreats for beautiful scenery and watersports galore, you can get it with apartments4you. They cater for all sorts of taste and preference, especially since their properties vary so much in style and size.
So, whether you want a family trip near Orlando's theme parks; hike or ski the gorgeously dramatic mountains in Austria or Switzerland; or just lounge by the azure waters and sun-kissed sands of Tenerife for romance and peace, an apartments4you holiday provides you with cleverly located self-catering properties.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- FantasticBy lovefood07 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
My husband and I booked a week at the Sheritan Vistana Resort and Villages at Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, Florida. Using Tesco clubcard vouchers we were able to book into an amazing villa for a great price. The villa was well equipped with everything we needed (and more). It was in a fantastic location. It was spacious and easy to find, with great amenities on site. We would definitely look for something via Tesco and Apartments for you again in the future.Date used : 16/05/2015
- Well equipped apartment at fantastic valueBy Bargainlover6830 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We are a family of 4 with 2 teenagers, and we stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment in Tenerife over Easter 2015. The apartment was very well equipped with dishwasher, washing machine and microwave etc. beautiful big pool and great amenities on the complex. Greatly exceeded our expectations. Having always been on package holidays before, will definitely consider using apartments4you using Tesco vouchers again, as fantastic value. Thanks Tesco!Date used : 27/04/2015
- excellent valueBy loner03 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
Just spent a week at Parque Denia Club. Lovely apartment and just what i asked for - out of town,although Denia is beautiful, a place i could walk from into the countryside or coast paths. Although some 200 units on site it was very quiet which suited me. Really good value!Date used : 10/01/2015
- So Useful!By Hephzibah08 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
My husband & I rented a studio apartment in Canmore, Canada from 6th-13th June this year. The occasion was that we were in Canada for our son's wedding in Calgary and having never been to the West of Canada before we wanted to make the most of our trip. Being an expensive time for us it was really useful to be able to book through Apartments4you using our Tesco vouchers so we actually had to pay very little extra for the apartment (I think about £123). Booking was easy and the staff at Apartments4you were very helpful, even offering to hold apartments for other members of our family. We had a very comfortable apartment with a little balcony (which even had a bar-b-cue) in a beautiful location. Who would have thought that Tesco vouchers could get you an apartment in the midst of the snow capped Rocky Mountains! We hope to be as impressed with our next Apartments4you Tesco holiday: we're off to Crete on Friday! (even better value with the current 5x value special winter sun offer).Date used : 06/06/2014
- Sooo easyBy greatholiday18 September 2014aged 35 to 44
We just had a fab time in Matchroom resort near Malaga, great apartment and so easy to book with Apartments4you !
Add to basket
• You can now hold a week for 24 hours. Weeks held will auto release after 24 hrs.
• School and public holidays are extremely limited and you should be flexible with your choice of travel dates and destinations.
• The booking platform is live. Please ensure you order your code and redeem as soon as you receive it. Should your choice of resort not be available you can contact the apartments4you call centre who can check.
• Only 1 x £150 token code can be used per 7 night accommodation booking. The lowest price for an apartment is £225 as featured in Late Deals, after the discount the price is reduced to £75. Anything below the £225 price point will not allow the £150 token code to be redeemed
• Additional weeks and apartments can be booked on the www.apartments4you.com/tesco website at the prices advertised.
Terms & Conditions
Some resorts will charge for utilities such as electricity and water, the fees vary but can be anything from €10 - €30 Euros (or equivalent local currency) per week. Specific details for your chosen apartment will be displayed on the website under current resort news and is payable locally.
• Some resorts have a minimum age requirement for at least one person in the party, please check resort information for specific details.
• Check in time for apartments are usually 1600 hours and check out 1000 hours. Full details of these times can be found under current resort news on the www.apartments4you.com website.
• Offer is based on one week’s (7 night) accommodation only. It does not include transfers or flights.
• Only 1 x £150 token code can be used per 7 night accommodation booking. The lowest price for an apartment is £225 as featured in Late Deals, after the discount the price is reduced to £75. Anything below the £225 price point will not allow the £150 token code to be redeemed.
• Your token code can only be used on new bookings and cannot be added to existing bookings.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Additional Weeks can be booked and paid for at time of Clubcard redemption. Payment is required in full at time of booking by Credit Card.
• www.apartments4you.com is a live booking system so it’s advisable to be flexible on travel dates and destinations to enable you to get the most out of your token code. The offer is strictly subject to availability.
• You can now hold a week for 24 hours if you need more time to decide or book travel. Weeks held will auto release after 24 hrs.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00 (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights