Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive on, drive off - cross the Channel in just 35 minutes with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
What you get
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle gives you the freedom and flexibility to explore France and beyond in the comfort of your own vehicle.
With £10 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged for £30 Eurotunnel token codes, you spend less time travelling and more time enjoying your final destination. There're no worries about rough seas or high winds as you are whisked from Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes. And, at four departures per hour at peak times, you'll be whizzing through the Channel Tunnel before you know it.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Once you have your token codes, call Eurotunnel on 0844 8797088 to make your booking.
- Travel to France in StyleBy Freeboard01 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
I am committed to Tesco not just for the weekly shop but for our twice yearly 'free' travel to France with our motorhome. The convenience of flexible departure times, stress free 35 min. passage whilst having our breakfast and straight on to the roads going towards the beautiful south of France. Tesco Clubcard and Le Shuttle together make our bi-annual trips just marvellous - keep up those triple points and keep lots of UK trippers very happy to support Tesco.Date used : 01/04/2015
- So easy to use!!By HaloUK31 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Excellent service and a great way to boost vouchers. Used them for the first time this week by making one simple phone call and giving the code number from the email. I'd definitely do this again!
- Very good serviceBy Runghty31 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I have been using club card vouchers for several years now and as usual, this years purchase of Eurotunnel tickets went very smoothly. I actually exchanged a £5 voucher too many but on emailing Tesco club card they immediately refunded my account. Thanks very much.
- Soooo EasyBy Reviewer6731 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This was really easy to exchange, would really recommend, the only slight downside is that you can't book online with Eurotunnel once you have the vouchers, but apart from that excellentDate used : 20/03/2015
- excellent boost rewardsBy ben170130 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
been using the eurotunnel clubcard boost for a couple of years now, initially you had to send the tokens by post, usually special delivery for security, this was £5+, so simple now, you send the reqd amount via the web, and within minutes you have the voucher code needed to telephone eurotunnel to book, this must be at least 14days before you travel, £30 eurotunnel vouchers for just £10 worth of clubcard vouchers, thank -you tesco for allowing a couple of hols a year to france, long may this offer continueDate used : 10/03/2015
- Great value and very easyBy minnieuk30 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We have used clubcard vouchers for Eurotunnel a few times now. It has always been excellent value but so much easier now the voucher is sent by email. I ordered my voucher online and had received the email within minutes - quick phone call to Eurotunnel and we were booked. Entire process took less than 15 minutes. I particularly like that Eurotunnel give you the current online price so you are not penalised for using the vouchers and once booked you get the same terms/conditions as any other booking. Great customer service indeed.Date used : 09/03/2015
- Fantastic X3 to the£By RedKiaRio30 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Ok . moan to start.. My fault did not read the small print, must book 14 days in advance, bought for a last minute day trip and could not use, like I said MY FAULT. Moving on have a holiday planned for June so have used to part pay for one car and ordered more for car two. Booking with Eurotunnel is so straight forward and easy, now booked for travel in June and saved a lot of money. Every little bit certainly does helpDate used : 30/03/2015
- Amazing offer!By Multiraceman5130 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Buying a crossing using Clubcard vouchers is simply amazing. £30 worth of vouchers provided £90 towards the full fare. The savings are available not only off full fare tickets but also off 5 day crossings. The procedures were straightforward and required only one telephone call to Eurostar themselves, to make the booking. All other transactions, i.e. voucher exchange and issue of Eurostar voucher, were conducted online and by email. I cross the channel quite regularly as I have family in northern France, so using this system suits me very well. I just wish I could do my entire weekly shop in Tesco!Date used : 24/03/2015
- Amazing valueBy Simee29 March 2015aged 35 to 44Male
This is the third time I've used clubcard vouchers for Le Shuttle. So simple to do and the staff at Eurotunnel are very efficient & helpful. Good to know you can still amend your booking and found out with this latest trip that clubcard vouchers can be used on the Short Trip Saver rate as well. Thanks clubcard & Eurotunnel!Date used : 01/03/2015
- brilliant way to the continentBy fletche28428 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
So easy to exchange vouchers and to book with helpful staff and brilliant saving, actually free crossing and only 35mins Date travelling : 30/05/2015Date used : 13/12/2014
- le ShuttleBy ukulelelady6627 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
This is so easy to do! Trebling our vouchers means we feel like we can use the tunnel for nothing!Date used : 19/03/2015
- Wonderful travel perkBy fran8727 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Always save our vouchers to exchange for tunnel trip. We love France and travel there at lease three times a year so to get one trip using our vouchers is a great saving. The booking is very simple and we have never encountered any problems. We now encourage family members to save their vouchers for their trips and with young families they find the whole experience easy and convenient and very cost effective!Date used : 12/03/2015
- Very smooth process and very helpful agents.By Blodwyn326 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Couldn't have been easier! The agent who dealt with my booking was very helpful and gave me advice on the Liber-T tolling tags (ours had stopped working, there is a link on the Eurotunnel website) Combined with Cottages4You vouchers this is a great way to have a cheap holiday! We'll be doing it again in September!Date used : 09/05/2015
- New Easier to Use Eurotunnel VouchersBy thegreatpan26 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
It's now much easier to get a Eurotunnel ticket using your clubcard vouchers, they're worth 3 times face value, for example a £10 clubcard voucher gets you £30 towards your ticket. Get your ticket price online and then phone Eurotunnel. You can use your vouchers for the full or part of the price of the crossing, but it will only work for journeys started in the UK. For example a return or a single UK outbound (Folkestone to Calais) not a single Calais to Folkestone. Surrender the tickets on the clubcard deals website, you'll get an email with a numbered deal token. Use the deal token number on the email when you speak to Eurotunnel to make your booking. Eurotunnel will deduct the amount of your token from your ticket, no more posting vouchers recorded delivery etc etc . Couldn't be easierDate used : 01/03/2015
- Great savingBy Elly26 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Really easy to exchange vouchers and easy to book and brilliant saving, will probably save my vouchers for this every year!Date used : 15/03/2015
- shuttleBy brels26 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Excellent way to cut cost of tunnel. Didn't realise it needed to be booked 14 days before so had an hour to book. Both Tesco and Tunnel operators very fast and helpful.Date used : 03/03/2015
- Shopping trip for wedding wine.By MOB1525 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We used our points to visit a wine warehouse to purchase the wine for our Daughters wedding in May. Although we had a delay on the way out & also on the way home which was a bit disappointing we had a very successful & enjoyable day- Thank You .Date used : 21/03/2015
- a great way to visit FranceBy C63letruc25 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
My wife had been disabled for some years and traveling by ferry was a major problem especially getting around on car decks and lifts. The tunnel is superb.. with our blue badge we got priority loading and was always off first. without having to leave the car was an added bonus. I am amazed how many people don't think about using their rewards for channel crossings. or any of the other perks they give you related to traveling. It has got much easier over the years especially with the newer online and email service.
- Excellent Service by Le Shuttle, and TescoBy StBilly25 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
Using Reward Vouchers for the Channel Tunnel makes so much sense. If travelling by car, its hard to see why anyone would want to cross the channel by any other means, when the tunnel is so easy and so fast? I only use my Tesco vouchers to buy Le Shuttle crossings and I try not to shop with other supermarkets because of the added benefit I get from regular trips to the continent paid for by my rewards.Date used : 31/03/2015
- Amazing valueBy Jojobinx25 March 2015Female
Wasn't aware of this perk until recently. £50 in clubcard vouchers paid outright for a return journey to France in peak August school holiday time. Bargain !!
- Easy, fast and an excellent deal!By Crashton24 March 2015aged 25 to 34Female
I use this offer each year. It's quick, easy and a great deal, in my opinion it's the best way to use Tesco Clubcard points!Date used : 24/03/2015
- Best way to cross.By bluebazza24 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
The use of coupons is so easy and quick. We have done this several times and will continue to do so and recommend this to other people.
- Very easyBy Realmum24 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Have booked for summer holiday. Very easy even for a technophobe. Will def use it again next yearDate used : 12/02/2016
- best way to travelBy Chester24 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have exchanged our vouchers for Eurotunnel on many occasions and will continue to do so. It is much better now that the booking code comes through by email. The booking process is very easy and we don't have to post a booking form as the booking confirmation is emailed instantly. The only downside is that we usually travel with a friend and would both like to contribute our vouchers towards the journey but now we can only use one persons vouchers and one booking code.Date used : 18/03/2015
- Best way to travelBy stuatm22 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
So simple, such a good discount leaving a little extra holiday money, super!Date used : 22/03/2015
- Chunnel vouchersBy steve2380022 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
We use the tunnel twice a year with our Tesco vouchers and the whole process of changing the vouchers to booking the trip is easy. The only downside is that you can only start your journey from Folkstone not CoqulllesDate used : 26/04/2015
- Excellent productBy kentyke22 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
Overall an excellent product which I have used a number of times. The only significant drawback is the inability to book single Coquelles to Folkestone journies.
- clubcard boost at eureotunnelBy rexyrooster22 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
I exchanged vouchers for eurotunnel as I have done before only to discover I could not book within 15days. I also could not book just a return trip well over 15 days later. This seems to be a pointless restriction.Date used : 19/03/2015
- Excellent offerBy mudskipper21 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
This a great offer and we usually travel once a year to France. It is very easy to exchange vouchers and the service when booking Eurotunnel is excellent. We can't fault it in any way, have recommended to friendsDate used : 21/09/2014
- Euro tunnelBy musketeer20 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
the booking was very easy and very straight forward,the only down side was that I took out in vouchers more than required thinking that any left over would be returned to points but on booking the total amount was taken. When I questioned this was told that the full amount on the voucher would be taken and no balance refunded.Date used : 20/03/2015
- Good ValueBy Morris201320 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
Clucard Boost (3x) used to purchase Euro Tunnel travel. Good Value and easy to arrange.Date used : 28/02/2015
- Eurotunnel le ShuttleBy dcc194420 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
I used to be a regular user of cross-channel ferries, but, since I became aware of this excellent offer, I have become a confirmed shuttler. The booking process is even better now that the process is so much quicker with less form filling; Le Shuttle is so much slicker than the ferries: quicker boarding, transit and disembarkation. Also, in France and the UK you hit the ground running on the respective motorway system. All in all a very good experience.Date used : 22/03/2015
- Really easy way to travelBy nickynoodle20 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This will be the 3rd year we have used our club card points to travel to France on our camping trip it is so easy checking in and getting on to the boat would recommend it to anyoneDate used : 20/03/2015
- Excellent offerBy miriam2019 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
This is a great offer, we save our coupons and travel to France at least four times a year. Booking is easy and all in all great valueDate used : 12/01/2015
- How Easy Was That!!By Queen2819 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
After a conversation on a train someone told me about this offer!! How lucky was that. Converted my points, quick phone call and all booked for our Summer Holidays to France. Thanks Tesco.Date used : 18/03/2015
- Great bonusBy Paulcr719 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Simple process and great to have the savings off our summer holidaysDate used : 25/02/2015
- Excellent serviceBy Taffmel18 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I have had nothing but positive experiences when booking through the TESCO clubcard system. Keep up the excellent service.Date used : 20/02/2015
- Excellent dealBy Bonheur17 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This a great offer and we usually use it twice a year to travel to France. It is very easy to exchange vouchers and the service when booking Eurotunnel is excellent. We can't fault it in any way.Date used : 17/03/2015
- Even easier than previous years and points boostedBy Gina2217 March 2015
Very simple as points can be exchanged directly with no waiting for the post and e-mail arriving promptly. A great way to use points, boosted to three times their instore value.
- Only way to travel!By Ligabef17 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
my daughter and her family live in Germany and this means we can travel at a time that is suitable and not have to worry about the cost. I have used my Tesco vouchers for this for years now and never had any problems. Thank you Tesco and Eurotunnel!!Date used : 16/03/2015
- Simple to use, good resultBy Farnhamgirl16 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I used Tesco tokens to book our eurotunnel travel last week. The service from Tesco and eurotunnel are so easy and so helpful to use. The crossings were superb as usual. Thank you Tesco!Date used : 12/03/2015
- Don't assume Tesco likes dogsBy Jets16 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I ordered my vouchers, when the e-mail arrived, even tho I'd asked for by post!!! I find that YOU CANNOT USE TESCO VOUCHERS TO TAKE YOUR DOG WITH YOU Result I've wasted my club card points Note to self don't shop at Tesco !!!!Date used : 15/03/2015
- Premium Rate numberBy Liloune215 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Face value a good deal, but be aware you need to call Le Shuttle on a premium 0844 rate number, using a mobile number very expensive, landline slightly cheaper. Certainly better value ways to use the Clubcard Boost.Date used : 15/03/2015
- Excellent way to save on travel costsBy MEB4415 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Have used Tesco Clubcard for several years to purchase Eurotunnel Tickets. The whole process is well organised and trouble free. Would recommend as this is a considerable saving on holiday expenses.Date used : 21/02/2015
- Le ShuttleBy petal2615 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We travel to France at least twice a year to our holiday home & when I have enough tokens we always use them. It proves to be a real saving for us & we much prefer using the tunnel as it so much quicker & easier than the boat.Date used : 15/03/2015
- EurotunnelBy Fatles15 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
I use the tunnel to go to France every year. Using Tesco vouchers is very simple and saves a lot of money as you get 3 times the value. Using the tunnel is very easy and only takes 35 minutes. LesDate used : 01/03/2015
- ExcellentBy JackyH14 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Used this service for the first time, quick and easy, so it won't be the last!Date used : 13/03/2015
- Simple way to saveBy Dingle14 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Used this for the first time as had Clubcard points to use. Simple and quick process. Converted the vouchers, got the code, rang Eurotunnel and spoke with a charming French man who was interested in our trip and made our booking.Date used : 02/06/2015
- The best way to FranceBy Robert5213 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
The tunnel is the best way to get to France and the rest of Europe and it is even better with Tesco points as it ends up being free .Date used : 09/07/2014
- Don't know what we would do without itBy Wiffle13 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Love being able to use my vouchers to go to France for the day, we use it twice a year to go over and do shopping, it's easy to use and I can't think of another way to use use my vouchers and get more fun. Carry on offering it pleaseDate used : 10/03/2015
- Fast efficient service from Tesco and EurotunnelBy hayleyhythe13 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Love France - hate boats - Love Eurotunnel. We travel to France often with our cockapoo and would't go any other way. We live 20 miles from the cross channel ferries in Portsmouth but travel 2 1/5 hrs to use Eurotunnel. Boosting your clubcard vouchers is simple - booking with Eurotunnel a doodle. Total time taken 23 mins!! Fast efficient service at both ends of the tunnel with excellent facilities for our 4 legged passenger. Oh and great value for moneyDate used : 19/02/2015
- Quick, easy and rewardingBy Domino1512 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Easy two stage process. Convert Tesco Vouchers to an email voucher code. Ring Eurotunnel booking and redeem, paying difference by credit card. Quick easy and rewarding. Have use this many times. Just ensure you have searched your crossing dates and times prior to contacting Eurotunnel. Only improvement would be helpful if you could use units of £1 instead of £5.Date used : 17/02/2015
- Superb in all respectsBy caravanski12 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
Easy to book and an excellent means of crossing to the continent. We save all our coupons every year for this. Quick and hassle free. We would have no hesitation in recommending this to other people Very good for high vehiclesDate used : 12/03/2015
- Motorhoming Bargain TravelBy MotorhomeGranny10 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We save most of our clubcard vouchers for Eurotunnel le Shuttle as we go travelling on the continent in our motorhome at least twice a year and this really helps keep our costs down. It is an efficient, well organised mode of travel and is so easy and quick compared to ferries, plus you can stay in your vehicle. Customer service is very good in our experience.and we would thoroughly recommend itDate used : 30/09/2014
- Excellent Every TimeBy Bash10 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
From changing your tokens to the instructions to use your voucher, everything about this deal with Eurotunnel and Tesco is perfectly simple. Eurotunnel is an excellent service, easy in every way, if you have not used them, you should for your next European visit. I can't recommend them enough.Date used : 10/02/2015
- Booked for holidayBy GrannySue10 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have not yet used this booking but the process of boosting Clubcard vouchers was very straightforward. Our previous crossings on the Channel Tunnel have been positive.
- Mostly GoodBy Ger1mo09 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
Following Tesco's instructions was easy and my reservation went smoothly ... except that I lost the £6 unused balance as I was told by Le Shuttle that balances are not recredited, contrary to Tesco's guidance..Date used : 07/03/2015
- The way to goBy Murdoch09 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
We have used the Tesco Tunnel scheme for a number of years. We cannot fault the service that is provided by the staff. They fully explain the procedure and give helpful advice. We would recommend others to use the Tunnel as a direct route that is quick and efficient, without the worry of sea conditions which can on occasion spoil the crossing to the European continent.Date used : 10/03/2015
- Brilliant schemeBy Simsie09 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have used the Clubcard vouchers for many years and have enjoyed many meals, such as at Cafe Rouge and Strada. The vouchers have covered most of the cost. We have also used Eurotunnel several times which saves us a lot of money and enables us to make frequent trips to France at a much reduced cost. It's a brilliant scheme.
- A REAL PERK!!!By 08 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We use our Tesco credit card for EVERTHING and cash in our reward points for our Eurotunnel travel every year easy to do and just ONE of the perks from Tesco.Date used : 08/03/2015
- Tesco Tunnel - SuperbBy Bomber147608 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
We have used this scheme from it's beginning and it is excellent. With the upgrade to the application and issuing of the ticket voucher process it takes no time at all. (No postal - all online) We would highly recommend this scheme.Date used : 08/02/2015
- Eurotunnel easy to useBy Lellis07 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
What a wonderful way to start your holiday as you are saving so much and because of this you can go more than once on the money that you save on the tunnel crossing. However, you need to remember that if you are taking animals, then these must be paid for out of your own pocket. The trip for them is great as they are not separated form you and the trip is so quick. We used to sail Hull to Zeebrugge but placing them in the kennels in the hold was far too long (14 hours) and the one of the dogs was so worried with the noise, cold and darkness that the kennels had quite a lot more fluid swimming around the next morning! The cat wasn't bothered though as he stayed in his carrier in the car. We would not choose another method of crossing the Channel now.Date used : 03/02/2015
- Using Tesco Boost VouchersBy minky06 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
We have used Tesco Boost vouchers for many years and found them very good and saves you quite a lot of money. So easy and no fuss when booking. have just booked for September 2015Date used : 01/01/2012
- Easy to UseBy toneking05 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
i have booked my Shuttle Crossing with my Tesco Club Card points for the last 5 years, it is simple and efficient to organise,nothing has ever gone wrong and this is one of the many perks with boosting your vouchers. Long may it continue Tesco.Date used : 01/08/2015
- clubcard tunnel experiencesBy BMBM05 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
The clubcard voucher scheme is brilliant, having used them for holidays and travel mainly. Eurotunnel is an excellent service, easy to book and travel. They appreciate that travel can be interrupted and do their very best to adapt to your and their problems.
- Quick and simpleBy shuttle04 March 2015
We regularly use the Tesco vouchers with Eurotunnel and it is always easy. The staff are very helpful when you phone and it is easy to book what you want and there is a fair degree of flexibility if you need to change the crossing. Once you have phoned for the initial booking, everything else can be accessed on line. With 3X the voucher value, it is superb value.
- Excellent ServiceBy NorfolkHorn04 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
We have been using our clubcard points to purchase a Eurotunnel crossing every year for the last 8 years. We have found the the booking proceedure very easy to follow. We were slightly disappointed this year when, having booked a crossing out from Harwich to the Hook, we found we could not use our points to book a return with Eurotunnel. We were informed that they (the vouchers) could only be used to book a round trip. We would certainly recommend using Clubcard Vouchers for a Eurotunnel crossing as they represent good value for money and the crossing is so quick and easy especially if, like us, you are towing a caravan.Date used : 01/10/2014
- Tesco Rewards Excellent -E/Tunnel bookings awfulBy Lesley625103 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The rewards system is excellent, and very easy to book. However we always travel about 6 times a year in school holidays. Last year in 5 out of the 6 trips we had delays at Calais back to the UK of generally about 2 hours. Eurotunnel excelled themselves on Sunday 22nd February when we had a 4 hour delay along with thousands of other customers, all due to the fact that Eurotunnel wanted to get as many bookings as possible, hence the 4 hour delay. We were originally told that it was a system failure by text, but when we spoke to staff they told us it was down to the sheer amount of bookings. Eurotunnel need to up their game it was a shambles, tired kids and getting in at Midnight ready for school the next day! Really not impressed with the routine overbooking during peak school holiday times. I have made a formal complaint to Eurotunnel, probably along with thousands of others.Date used : 22/02/2015
- Tesco Boost for EurotunnelBy Stevejh2303 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
I concur with all the positive feedback I have seen. however, as we have a house in France and a daughter in Italy, our plans for returning are never finalised until we are actually in France so it is a same that we cannot use the vouchers for a return booking while we are away. It would be extremely difficult to decide on a return date so a return booking is just not feasible.Date used : 01/03/2015
- excellent way to get to FranceBy carog03 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
we have used our tokens twice a year for 5 years to help pay for the Eurotunnel crossing....we wouldn't go any other way with our dog and our caravan.Date used : 03/03/2015
- Great value - Quick and Easy to purchaseBy Tomsmum201503 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is a great way of buying Shuttle tickets. You save a fortune. Is much better now the codes to buy tickets are delivered by email. You simply phone up to activate and don't have to post the vouchers anymore. Would be great if you could use to purchase flexitickets too, Shall definitely use again.Date used : 10/02/2015
- Excellent!By GieC03 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We exchange our club card points every year with Eurotunnel. It's a great way to explore driving into some areas of France, Belgium and Germany for a short break! Shopping at Calais is excellent too!Date used : 17/11/2014
- CHANNEL CROSSINGBy Spycker03 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
The shuttle tickets are so expensive but with the use of Tesco Vouchers ( with a 3 to 1 return) the trip becomes so much more affordable Easy to get the vouchers and easy to use.Date used : 25/01/2015
- Excellent!By el123403 March 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Really easy to do. Excellent customer service and the price was the same as on the website (which surprised me!). Will definitely be doing this again!Date used : 28/02/2015
- EurotunnelBy Camperman02 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Eurotunnel is an excellent way to get to the Continent with your vehicle, especially if you take a pet (dog, cat, rabbit or ferret) with you. 35 minutes in the tunnel sat in your own vehicle with your pet so that they don't get distressed. Saving money on the fare by using Tesco Clubcard vouchers is easy and icing on the cake as far as I am concerned.Date used : 01/09/2014
- regular purchase of Eurotunnel optionBy tenorman02 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
Good value, easily and quickly completed on-line. Very happy!Date used : 20/02/2015
- No hassle bookingBy JanLincolnshire02 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is the third time I've booked our holiday crossing to France using my Tesco vouchers, with no problems . Quick, efficient service, all completed with no hassle. Will definitely do this every time we holiday in France! Highly recommended.Date used : 01/02/2015
- Quick and SimpleBy norfolkman02 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Quick and simple sums up both the process of cashing in your tokens and getting your booking, as well as the journey itself. It really is a pleasure to use the Shuttle, which we do probably 6 times each year.Date used : 04/02/2015
- A Great DealBy Milkandbeans02 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
We use our clubcard vouchers every year to pay for our Shuttle journey to France. It's such a great deal getting 3 times your vouchers and we end up just paying the residue usually only a few pounds. Thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting to use the Shuttle service - it's so easy to do.Date used : 15/01/2015
- Useful serviceBy philtivvy02 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
Using Tesco reward points makes this an economic way of visiting France. Pity the DEFRA charge cannot also be includedDate used : 02/03/2015
- Easy and cheapBy Andyroo02 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Nice to boost the vouchers with a holiday! Easy to get the voucher code, Eurotunnel operative seemed very familiar with the Tesco voucher thing. Arranged the crossings in a few minutes. Ta dah!Date used : 02/03/2015
- Euro tunnel ticketBy Buddy197201 March 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Excellent, highly recommend. What price you see on their website is price you pay in vouchers. Phoned up really helpful . Customer service spot on. Only niggle and not major, you cannot book one way and then subsequently book return. So if you want return must be sure of dates. I got dfds ferry return using Tesco good and a bit cheaper but wish I had booked return euro tunnel but wasn't sure of return date at the time.Date used : 24/07/2015
- Great - easy to book and good savingBy AliBeeeeeeee01 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
The shuttle crossing was easy to book and a great service. Overall getting to and from France has cost £6 in cash (+£50 Tesco vouchers) fab saving towards our summer holiday! We used this service last year and have rebooked for this year!Date used : 09/02/2015
- Easy as pieBy NYorksAnnie01 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
This is the third time I've used Tesco vouchers to book the Eurotunnel. It couldn't be easier to travel through the tunnel, and just as easy to make the booking using vouchers. A really cheap way to get to France!Date used : 01/03/2015
- Excellent savingBy Chalet01 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have a chalet in France & are regular travellers on Eurotunnel, so using the Tesco vouchers are a great saving for us.Date used : 13/03/2015
- Great dealBy Happyreward01 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
Used this many times, saves a lot of money off our holidays. Easy to book. Thanks TESCODate used : 08/02/2015
- Easy and efficientBy chocfudge28 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Nothing could be easier. Request cost of trip from Eurotunnel, collect your vouchers to cover the cost, go online and insert the Voucher Codes. When entered, the email from Tesco confirms the purchase. Phone Eurotunnel, give them the reference and they then confirm also by email. This gives the dates, time and all the information necessary to get to the Continent. What could be easier.Date used : 09/02/2015
- Wouldn't do it any other way.By X4CER28 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Easy to check prices, easy to order Clubcard voucher, easy to book, cheap to travel - we do it two or three times a year in a large motorhome and it costs no more than a car. Check-in requires a reference number only and you're off on the shortest channel crossing, straight onto the motorway in France. I paid £4 this time, what better way to use your vouchers. No hassle, no problems. Great.Date used : 10/02/2015
- DissapointedBy Laszlo28 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Male
Very dissapointed. Claimed these tokens to use for my yourney, but when I called Eurotunnel they said I cant use them from Calais to FOlkeston, only from UK to france.
- Great valueBy 28 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
Used Tesco vouchers in the past. Last year ended up only costing£7.00 for eurotunnel. Using again this year.Date used : 26/08/2014
- Euro tunnel using club card pointsBy 28 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
This is the fourth year that I have used my points this way and I will probably continue using my points to purchase a euro tunnel crossing each year. It's the easiest thing to do, pick your crossings, check price then convert you club cards points. Once you get your coupon then ring euro tunnel and book your crossing. Easy as that.Date used : 18/02/2015
- Excellent value for moneyBy AndyOfExeter28 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
The channel crossing is a significant part of our summer family holiday expense. Simply saving some of our Tesco vouchers to pay for the crossing is excellent value for money. Procedure was simple and quick. Have used the channel tunnel many times for our holiday crossing and have always been impressed with the service. Highly recommended.
- We just love the Eurotunnel le shuttle ..By Mazzo27 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
.. Paid for with our Tesco vouchers. Roll up, board the train and you are in France within half an hour. If we get to Folkestone early, we are offered an earlier train if there is room and not fully booked - it's the best way to travel. It's always so organised and very rarely are we delayed. We travel to France this way at least twice a year. We have our tickets for later this year already. Don't know what we would do without our Tesco vouchers! We also call in at Tesco, Gillingham to fill up our Motorhome, which means more points towards the next trip.Date used : 27/08/2014
- Great ServiceBy gonbikin27 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Eurotunnel and Tesco Boost are a great combination. We have used them several times with no problems, a great service and excellent value.Date used : 01/11/2014
- GreatBy Grumble27 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
A very cheap way to cross the channel. It's a shame that they changed the web site though. You cannot now go with a car and caravan going out and just a car coming back, as we keep our van on a site in Spain. You have to phone up with all your details to book your crossing. Ok, maybe I'm being fussy but it's the only thing, otherwise it's great value.Date used : 27/02/2015
- Great way to use clubcard pointsBy FiFiTrixebelle27 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I save all my Clubcard points every year for time in France. They are great and have saved me so much money over the years. Really easy to use and I recommend every time.Date used : 09/02/2015
- Totally brilliant!By 27 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
I have used this previously and although it always worked it was quite a chore to actually book, this has now been simplified and only takes minutes! top marks to Tesco!Date used : 11/06/2015
- Eurotunnel ShuttleBy kentishman26 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
We travel to France using the tunnel several times a year and always use our Tesco Clubcard points. The booking system is easy and the staff on the phone line are always helpful. Once we had to suspend our trip and arrange to travel on another day because of illness. This was done without fuss by the booking staff,Date used : 27/01/2015
- EurotunnelBy J196526 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
In response to wasting your vouchers. I did this last year , tried to book within 2 weeks of travelling. Called Tesco they refunded my vouchers to my clubcard account. Ok so I had to pay to use tunnel but at least my vouchers were returned to me. Going to have to use the tunnel twice this year so I have learned lesson in forward planning.Date used : 01/02/2015
- what a giftBy graboy26 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
Brilliant deal. boosted my tokens and managed to book two return tickets absolutely free. well done tokens boostDate used : 26/02/2015
Add to basket
• Only 1 token code will be issued per order
• Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais.
• Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products.
• You must book with Eurotunnel at least 14 days before you travel.
• The Lead name of the Eurotunnel booking MUST correspond to the name on the token code.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes cannot be used on any other Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products, which include the carriage of pets, insurance products, accommodation products, or in conjunction with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Frequent Traveller programme.
• Token codes and Eurotunnel travel tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.