Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive on, drive off - cross the Channel in just 35 minutes with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
What you get
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle gives you the freedom and flexibility to explore France and beyond in the comfort of your own vehicle.
With £10 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged for £30 Eurotunnel token codes, you spend less time travelling and more time enjoying your final destination. There're no worries about rough seas or high winds as you are whisked from Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes. And, at four departures per hour at peak times, you'll be whizzing through the Channel Tunnel before you know it.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Once you have your token codes, call Eurotunnel on 0844 8797088 to make your booking.
- Ideal way to start a holidayBy hogsontour20 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We have used the Tesco club boost for the Eurotunnel for the last few years for regular motorcyling trips to Europe. System easy to use just remember the timescales when making the booking.Date used : 25/06/2015
- First time Eurotunnel userBy Laightown16 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Using Tesco Boost for this booking was a breeze. Excellent value. And the Eurotunnel crossings were great. The only way I will consider travelling with caravan and dog to France ever again.Date used : 15/05/2015
- More than a little helpBy 15 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We have just returned from an extensive trip to Europe in our Motorhome and used Eurotunnel courtesy of Tesco Club Card. It is so easy to exchange and book and I would certainly recommend using Eurotunnel. Fast, on time and no worrying about the weather and rough seas. Excellent all round. Thank you TescoDate used : 14/07/2015
- Excellent way to travelBy HernesSon14 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
I have used "Le Shuttle" at least 10 times since 2013, to take 5 and ten day breaks on the Continent with my motor home. On my first trip, I couldn't get over how simple,the check in was, with automatic vehicle and customer recognition. The Euro Tunnel staff no matter, whether from the English or French side, have always been friendly, helpful and courteous. This year I am about to take my second trip, of three booked this year, with Megan, my Border Collie. The pet check in in Calais is brilliant. The beauty of it all is that, apart for having to pay for Megan, it is absolutely free, courtesy of Tesco.Date used : 18/03/2015
- Easy to bookBy Sylva14 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Very easy to book and staff very helpful. Good value.Date used : 09/05/2015
- BrilliantBy Deutch13 July 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Really helps with the cost of our holliday and really easy to use,great valueDate used : 02/08/2015
- Great way to travelBy Wibbly11 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
When booking a holiday, travel and cost are important and buying my outward journey with clubcard vouchers was an excellent purchase. Less hassle when traveling and cheaper, more to treat my kids while away. Recommend to allDate used : 01/07/2015
- Excellent Value for 'Vouchers'By AthUk10 July 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Excellent value. We exchanged £30.00 worth of vouchers for a total of £90.00 money of Eurotunnel . That basically gave the crossing free of charge. Brilliant saving.Date used : 10/05/2015
- Quick and EasyBy thomasino09 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
We have used the tunnel many times over recent years and using Tesco vouchers was an added bonus. We usually book on line but needed to call to use the Tesco vouchers. Operator was pleasant helpful very good service.Date used : 05/07/2016
- Easy BookingBy 09 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
I use my vouchers every year for the shuttle. It's so easy and painless.Date used : 19/07/2015
- Good serviceBy Lena5908 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Have used this service on several occasions. Easy and quick to get the voucher numbers and easy to book direct with eurotunnel. Would recommend this. Useful that there is ample time to redeem the voucher.Date used : 16/07/2015
- Exceptionally smooth LeshuttleBy lab108 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
Using Eurotunnel was a delight, with number plate recognition and a greeting what more can you say.Date used : 21/06/2015
- Great use of vouchersBy Evo1807 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent service very easy to use. Such a good way of using tesco vouchers.Date used : 23/08/2015
- Two minor beefs, but a great way to saveBy johnnyt07 July 2015aged 45 to 54Male
This is one of my favourite 'rewards' from any card, and means that I can treat myself to part of the summer holiday on the back of my normal spending. Using them is a lot simpler than it used to be (you used to be have to receive them by post, phone up Eurotunnel, and then post something off). Now the voucher part is done online and you phone Eurotunnel to book (usually after working out your prices and times online). If you could do everything online, that would be fantastic. The other minor grumble is that these used to be worth 4x the clubcard value, whereas they are now 3x, so you normally have to top it up a bit. But, as said at the top, this is a great reward to getDate used : 30/06/2015
- Great ServiceBy zimi06 July 2015
This service is so easy to use. The response was amazingly quick and the direct line to Eurotunnel was simplicity it self.It must be the best deal to travel to France.
- best clubcard rewardBy francophilly05 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
great way to use clubcard vouchers. Booking system efficient and eurotunnel works well for our regular trips to France.Date used : 05/07/2015
- A holiday treatBy politeswee05 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Using Tesco Clubcard points to purchase Eurotunnel crossings is always easy and a delightful experience. The staff are unfailingly polite and helpful and the thought of a holiday in France starting with the crossing by Eurotunnel is an added bonus.Date used : 03/07/2015
- best way to spend vouchers !By Cracknell04 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
its a fab way to spend vouchers,we use the tunnel several times a year ,its the perfect way to cross the channel and with the vouchers its so easy !
- Excellent serviceBy Friston04 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The only complaint I have is that other years I have been able tobook my daughter and sons cars on the tunnel with my vouchers. They live at the same address. Now they can only do crossings in the card holders name. It means that a family holiday is more expensive as I have saved points on feeding them and using their petrol and yet can not use the points to benefit all of the familyDate used : 04/07/2015
- Great valueBy Untrainedmonkey04 July 2015aged 55 to 64Male
I've been swapping my Tesco vouchers for Eurotunnel for a couple of years. Brilliant value. I don't follow the comment about it not working from the French side. Just book a return journey and use your voucher. Simples!Date used : 03/06/2015
- great savingBy moonchild03 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent fast efficient service.Ordered eurotunnel vouchers on line and then booked our return travel to France.So easy and saves quite a lot of money.I have used this offer with clubcard many times and would recommend.Date used : 29/06/2015
- Excellent servicesBy isabela02 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Very helpful services. Great teams: Tesco and Eurotunnel:) Eurotunnel is now our preferred way of using Tesco Clubcard vouchers. It is so easy to use! I definitely recommend.Date used : 02/07/2015
- Only works for outbound or full return tripsBy MotorizedYak01 July 2015aged 45 to 54Male
It's great offer, for sure, but bear in mind that it's no good for return leg only i.e. coming back from France. We found out the hard way but fortunately Tesco refunded the deal so we can use the voucher another day.Date used : 20/06/2015
- Brilliant!By JDeP30 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have used the Clubcard boost on Eurotunnel several times and find it really helps make travelling by Eurotunnel affordable. My husband is a teacher so we always travel at peak times and every little helps! Easy to use, and every £10 takes £30 off the price. read the instructions and follow them and it all works like a dream!Date used : 08/06/2015
- Excellent easy serviceBy Kazzajezza28 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Just returned from france after using my tokens to purchase euro tunnel tickets. Was easy to do just called the number and booked our dates. So easy, and an excellent service.Date used : 28/06/2015
- EurotunnelBy Batesy28 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Perfect service from tesco as I ordered the wrong vouchers first, very helpful, replacement came withing 24 hours of posting. Fast professional service from eurotunnel. So easy!Date used : 26/06/2015
- How easy can it be.By Concernedmum27 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I have used the tunnel and clubcard points for several years and on many occasions. This time I was so surprised that the Eurotunnel assistant that was taking my booking even reserved my crossing for 24hrs and told me to contact Tesco customer support as I did not need to use half of the amount of vouchers that I had exchanged. I contacted Tesco, they said no problem, I received a new voucher number and rang Eurotunnel with it. I have my crossing and £20 back in my tescos account to use next quarter. How happy has that made me !!! Just to add that the Eurotunnel is also very quick and easy to use from the time you arrive to the time you depart.Date used : 26/06/2015
- Great Value and so easy!By 27 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
It is like having free crossing every year for the last 10 years! The new website is so easy to use and emailing vouchers making the booking process a lot more efficient. Thank youDate used : 27/06/2015
- It's quick and easy to useBy Herald26 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Now that they e mail you the codes its quick and easy to use. Eurotunnel will hold your booking for about 4 hours which gives you enough time to get the codes from Tesco and get back to them to conform the booking Be warned that at peak times the Trains often get delayed and you would get across the channel quicker on a ferry. We crossed on a Friday night at the beginning of the Spring half term and all trains where running one and a half hours late and the terminal was jam packed - Not happyDate used : 26/06/2015
- thank you tescoBy russus23 June 2015aged 25 to 34Male
booked last minute, saved £120 using the vouchers. superb service. the same day i got the code and called eurotunnel to bookDate used : 23/05/2015
- Great dealBy Hazeles23 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Very helpful service. Great team. Euro tunnel very speedy. Have tesco club card exchange 10times for this. Thankyou tescoDate used : 27/02/2015
- France holidayBy alan671923 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Excellent product great value for money and so easy to use. Euro Tunnel staff well up to speed when booking . Already planning next trip in August . Have not traveled yet on this booking but its wise to plan ahead and secure your chosen day & time.Date used : 12/07/2015
- Highway to EuropeBy Ryedale23 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
Le Shuttle is so easy to use - easier than a motorway, as no traffic jams. Useful break in driving, particularly for us northerners, who have had a journey to get to Kent. I wish there was a route to Europe from the north, but that would be a heck of a tunnel!Date used : 23/07/2014
- Really easy experienceBy Jocky21 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I have used the Clubcard vouchers to buy Eurotunnel before and I can only say how easy a process it is with the emails and helpfulness of the Eurotunnel booking staff.Date used : 31/05/2012
- Almost perfectBy theruraldean21 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Eurotunnel is now our preferred way of using Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Enhanced by the email delivery we look forward to the full integration of being able to book online with Eurotunnel too rather than having to use a premium rate 'phone line.Date used : 29/05/2015
- Quick & easy to purchaseBy Essex520 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
This was a great way to purchase le shuttle tickets for our upcoming holiday. I called le shuttle before ordering my vouchers, they told me how much I would need for the crossing, which was the same as stated online. They happily provisionally booked my purchased until 20 minutes before close of business that day. My clubcard vouchers came through within an hour allowing my to call back and complete my booking. You can pay any outstanding amount with card, I only had to top up a small amount, neverless I was told I would need to have the same bank card with me at the time of boarding (worth remembering if topping your payment up with someone else's card!). I received an email confirming my booking and a second email for me to complete with all travellers details. Overall was really quick and easy, would definitely us again.Date used : 31/05/2015
- Holiday in FranceBy Grandfather20 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
My wife and I have just returned from a short break in France visiting Monet's garden in Giverny and the Palace of Versailles - all made possible by using Tesco reward to book our Eurotunnel crossing. Booking was easy - and the checking in arrangements very efficient and friendly. We even managed to travel back 40 minutes earlier than our scheduled booking with no extra charge. The weather was good too.Date used : 15/06/2015
- Best way to FranceBy Vasbyt20 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
I always go EuroTunnel, its the best way. Normally I manage to get onto an earlier shuttle, unfortunately they were busy on Wednesday but I still got to Calais when I expected to, and it was a lot earlier than it would've been on the ferry. The whole process of ordering the crossing on the phone using the Tesco voucher was seamless and very straightforward.Date used : 17/06/2015
- Whoopee France here I comeBy 19 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Boosting my club cards points to travel on Le Shuttle is one of the main reasons I stay loyal to Tesco (that and the bargain prices!) I've been using the points to get two thirds off the price of travel for some years now and it gets easier each year. Best way to travel, especially with a doggy companion imo. Thank you Tesco.Date used : 16/06/2015
- A winner from TescoBy 19 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Having purchased Eurotunnel 4 times previously via my Clubcard vouchers I need say no more. A great service and made even more easier now ordering can be done via e-mail and electronic voucher. The whole process works extremely well when booking Eurotunnel.Date used : 29/05/2016
- Travel to FranceBy dorrington19 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Second time we have used vouchers to go on the Eurotunnel. It makes a big difference the fare cost and is so easy to obtain. Would fully recommend this to anyone going on Eurotunnel especially if you do not like going on ferries. Would use again.Date used : 26/06/2015
- Very easy!By Katie219 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We travel to France a lot and have used Tesco vouchers on several occasions. Very easy to convert to Eurotunnel tickets and to book a crossing.
- Excellent travellingBy tomatofan18 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We enjoy travelling to France and find that, especially for day trips, going through the tunnel gives you more time there. Using Club Card tokens is fantastic value. The booking system for the vouchers is extremely efficient and then the telephone booking with Eurotunnel is very easy.Date used : 16/06/2015
- First time userBy Stroppy18 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
Booked travel on the tunnel for our first trip to France well in advance.Close to travel date had to change return date phoned and was done no problems.Found using vouchers very easy and shall do so again.Thank you Tesco.Date used : 18/05/2015
- Excellent valueBy Bach18 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
This was the second time we travelled by Eurotunnel Le Shuttle. We forgot to use our Tesco voucher last year and paid the full fare. Compared to Tesco voucher conversion value it was a big saving, very convenient and easy to use. When you telephoned to book and give your voucher code, they would have your detail as well. It is easy and quick to book. Thank you Tesco!
- Quick and efficientBy Sprinks17 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We regularly use this offer to visit our property in France. Ordering vouchers is simple and quickly responded to, enabling us to book Eurotunnel tickets easily and at a greatly discounted price. Highly recommended.Date used : 23/05/2015
- WarningBy Neilson17 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
First timers do not make the mistake I made. Do not change more vouchers than the Eurotunnel quoted price. Eurotunnel quoted a price on their website for a crossing. Because of the multipe x 5, I changed more vouchers than the quoted price thinking I would receive a credit. The payment confirmation I received from Eurotunnel showed a new price which equalled the exact amount of vouchers that I had changed. Convert less than the quoted price then top up with a cedit card. Though Eurotunnel are in partnership with Tesco, even Tesco could not get a satisfactory result on my behalf.
- Quick and easyBy JaCo16 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We use our vouchers to book with eurotunnel every year. It's a great way to cut the cost of your holiday. It's very straightforward and only takes a few minutes if you have your details ready. We recommend it to everyone we meet who uses eurotunnel.
- Mini break in FranceBy Dd5716 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
Eurotunnel dealt effeciently with my Tesco vouchers booking and, despite the heavy demand on the tunnel owing to Le Mans 24h race, Eurotunnel performed extremely well and achieved on time departures. All in all, 'excellent' and a great use of Tesco vouchers; highly recommended.Date used : 11/06/2015
- Family favourite amazing offerBy HFA114 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We love this offer and have used it for the family, to book four journeys for this year. It's easy to book as you order your vouchers on line and receive an email the same day, which then allows you to book eurotunnel immediately. It can be used any time including school holidays and saves us a fortune each year. We love eurotunnel as its so quick and easy to use. So a huge thanks to Tesco for this offer.Date used : 23/05/2015
- Wonderful way to travelBy McCary13 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
Living only an hour from the terminal it is so easy and efficient in every way for a day trip to France to collect a load of wine from the excellent Wine Society. We finished our shopping early and were allowed to board an earlier train by a 'tres jolie' employee. ( Wrist slapped by my wife for the compliment!) As usual a most enjoyable day.Date used : 09/06/2015
- soooo easyBy hovemum13 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Received my code for my vouchers within the hour and bought my Eurotunnel tickets on line. No hassle - fantastic value!Date used : 23/05/2015
- Great way to cross the channelBy ptpb12 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
quick efficient clean easy what more do you need the exit in France is near the motorway and 2 large supermarketsDate used : 09/06/2015
- So easyBy SilverFox195312 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
So easy to use. Only took about 10 minutes to get token. Quick response from Eurotunnel and very helpful. Everything explained in simple terms.
- Channel Xing almost for free!!By NorfolkTraveller6012 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Always save up my Tesco rewards to use as Tesco Boost Le Shuttle (3x £ value). The return crossing usually costs me about £10 after deducting the boost value from the total cost. Excellent value for money reward system. Wouldn't consider travelling to France any other way. Simple, easy and very efficient system.Date used : 11/05/2015
- Eurotunnel Crossing with Tesco vouchersBy SupaMandy12 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Very very easy and straight forward would definitely do it againDate used : 01/06/2015
- Love EurotunnelBy 11 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Eurotunnel is simply the best way to cross the channel. So much easier than the ferry. Clubcard boost make it easy and cheap as well. Convert your tokens, wait for the email, ring Eurotunnel and make your booking couldn't be easier.Date used : 20/05/2015
- Improving service all the time!By JB900110 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I've lost count of the times I have used this service. Now, it is simplicity itself. No hassle, step by step clear and concise instructions. Best value for money. A great way for us to visit grandchildren in Holland more often than we could have done. All thanks to the vouchers. Yes I would and have recommended this service to several of my friends. Eurotunnel is by far the best form of transport to cross the channel.Date used : 28/06/2015
- to France cheaplyBy Rosiedog10 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
So easy to book. The only thing I did wrong was I thought I could pay for the dog as well as ourselves with vouchers. Unfortunately you can't so I wasted 5 pounds of vouchers. Looking forward to our trip in the motor home.Date used : 10/06/2015
- Chunnel TravelBy NicknameTaken10 June 2015
We like to use our clubcard vouchers for trips on the channel tunnel and this time, like every other time, it was smooth and hassle free. Unfortunately this time we had to change our travel dates due to unforeseen circumstances and again, this was no problem. Very easy transactions every time. Would not hesitate to recommend using your clubcard vouchers for this.Date used : 18/09/2015
- Always goodBy pinkhairedgirl10 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have used our Tesco vouchers for many years to cross the channel - day trips and holidays. It's so easy - even more so since the voucher is now sent by email. Shame the value has been reduced from x4 to x3 though.Date used : 01/06/2015
- Value for vouchersBy Mags194510 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Excellent service from Tesco and Eurotunnel. As written on previous reviews good value for your vouchers and so easy to arrange. We will carry on using this system, hopefully, for a very long time.Date used : 13/04/2015
- Good use of VouchersBy JET3409 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
Using clubcard vouchers towards the cost of Eurotunnel crosing is excellent. The ease of making the application both with Tesco and Eurotunnel eliminated a great deal of stress. I certainly would, and have done, reccommend Eurotunnel.Date used : 16/06/2015
- Easy and efficientBy Jnurse09 June 2015
Fantastic !! So straight forward - just contacted euro tunnel booked time and date I required and gave my token number - then just had to pay the remaining balance . Would like to see if PO ferries could become part of the deal ?? Then that would be perfect ☺️Date used : 01/06/2015
- Saved 90£By Radoslaw08 June 2015aged 25 to 34Male
Easy way to get the tickets for free or very cheap. And 30pound for 10 is a bargain. Got myself a ticket worth £90 for free. Well happy only money I spend is for a call to euro tunnel.
- EurotunnelBy Turinshroud08 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Getting the vouchers was easy and electronic and booking was just as easy to do. The Eurotunnel staff were so helpful. My only complaints is that it would be nice to be able to use the vouchers for the multi-trip ticket that they sell. I really cannot see why it is not inlcuded.Date used : 01/06/2015
- Great use of pointsBy Sparky1008 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Very easy to do. Redeemed points on the website and was swiftly emailed a token code. Called Eurotunnel to book and paid the balance of the cost. Have used my vouchers for eurotunnel several times. It's easy and makes for cheap transport to Disney Paris for us.Date used : 08/06/2015
- Needed to change our booking...By Dave194808 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
We needed to cancel our reservation for family reasons and had no problem rescheduling our trip. The Eurotunnel representative was very helpful and our booking was moved easily to an alternative date. We have used our Tesco vouchers on many occasions to travel with Eurotunnel and find the service excellent. Definitely recommend as the way to cross the channel.Date used : 30/05/2015
- ExcellentBy 08 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
As previous commenter said, we checked times and prices on line first, then ordered the vouchers. Delivered by email very quickly, rang Eurotunnel and spoke to a very helpful operator, who booked our crossing. Saved a substantial amount - just for shopping at Tesco.!Date used : 31/05/2015
- EurotunnelBy LovelyJimbob07 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
Painless paying. Simple booking. Swift,yet boring,crossing. Good for taking the dog. Have used many times. Its all we spend points onDate used : 01/05/2015
- Eurotunnel boostBy Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx06 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
As a frequent user of the euro tunnel . Thank you for tesco rewards to help as its a simple system to boost our points to help pay for our crossing . Happy holidaysDate used : 06/06/2015
- paying with vouchersBy Charlie50105 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
This was so easy no hassle, firstly checked how much train would cost by going on train website wrote down dates and times then transferred the amount of points needed. Emails came back within half an hour phoned eurotunnel gave them dates and times i wanted same price couldn't be easierDate used : 05/06/2015
- Eurotunnel tokensBy Flovic6905 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Easy to order. Happy to know that the first part of my trip cost me nothing!!! I can use what I save on something else.Date used : 21/06/2015
- Great service!By Fankie04 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Yes this is so very simple ...a great service. We have been using euro tunnel for years rarely paying for the usual twice a year journey but making use of our Tesco vouchers. Thank you Tesco and now so much quicker online, order, receive email, ring, receive confirmation sorted, so simple.Date used : 18/05/2015
- Eurotunnel VouchersBy Scotts3d02 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I read the reviews on here and decided that the process looked simple. I arranged for the purchase of the vouchers and received them via email a couple of hours later and then in the evening, I called Eurotunnel, who talked me through the process and arranged my booking. It was as simple as people had said and very easy to organise.
- Superb serviceBy Nursery01 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
Would not cross any other way, we always use the Eurotunnel and thank you for Tesco rewards, they certainly are a great help.Date used : 26/05/2015
- Excellent and effiecient schemeBy Bimmer6901 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
We have used this scheme many times while it has been available (minimum once every year) and after it has all gone online with just one phone call to be made it is very quick to order. You order your tokens online, receive an email shortly thereafter and then call Eurotunnel. The actual crossing is also very efficient though there can be bad times but that happens with flight, ferries and train. You get there, the system reads your number plate and you're on your way (ok slightly more to it than that but it is efficient). Can definitely recommend this and we have been and will be using it again and again.Date used : 26/05/2015
- No brainerBy lovefrance01 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Have used the vouchers for the past couple of years and can't believe we never did it before. No problems getting the train we wanted and the train is just so easy to use (assuming no problems in the tunnel!!)Date used : 23/05/2015
- Great value and easy to bookBy Ladytraveler30 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Applied for the tokens via clubcard boost and the code was emailed to me within 10 minutes. I had thought that I might not be able to get the euro tunnel fares as shown on their site when using the voucher but when I rang they booked exactly what I had been looking for at the same price. I didn't have the full cost covered in vouchers so just had to pay the difference on my debit card. It was really easy to book and the representative was very helpful. It's been great use of the vouchers for us!Date used : 15/05/2015
- EurotunnelBy Olympus29 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
Have used my Clubcard points to obtain ticket for Eurotunnel for the last 5 years. We take our car and caravan to France every year and find the journey far superior to other Channel crossings.Date used : 05/06/2014
- The best and cheapest way to cross the ChannelBy Hecate12228 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Highly recommended. We have used this service a number of times in the past few years. Using Tesco vouchers makes it seem. less extravagant than if we paid cash. Getting on and off the train is usually managed efficiently, the crossing is very quick and even at busy times we have never endured serious delays. We often take our dog with us. It only takes a few minutes for his papers to be checked in France and there are areas by the terminals on both sides of the Channel where dogs can be exercised. My only complaint is that - unlike in many motorway service areas in France - dogs are not permitted inside the terminals. On a cold day, if there's a slight delay or we're early, it would be nice to be able to have a coffee in the warm rather than shivering at the windswept tables outside.Date used : 26/05/2015
- BrilliantBy Debi6328 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We use the tunnel crossing for our annual trip to Europe. We travel with our dog and we have a large motorhome so the fare can be quite expensive. Saving our clubcard vouchers through the year and exchanging them saves us a huge amount. It's simple, quick and once your booking is made the confirmation is emailed to you. Thank you Tesco.Date used : 21/04/2015
- Brilliant SchemeBy BettyDev6226 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I send a lot in Tesco and save my vouchers to pay for the crossing for our main holiday every year. It takes the bill for that part of the holiday away. Now you can plus up your vouchers on-line it is even better than before. The Tunnel is the most flexible travel system we have ever used offering early crossings if slots are available and accommodating you if you have problems on your journey either way. Don/t spend your vouchers in single units if you can avoid it treat yourself!
- Excellent value and efficient serviceBy Hedgehog196926 May 2015aged 45 to 54Male
We have used the voucher exchange scheme for the last 4 years. The new (to me at least) online voucher choice and the boost, giving more 3 times the face value was excellent. 20 minutes from logging in to putting the phone down to the very helpful customer service department at Eurotunnel with my return trip booked. Just by doing the weekly shop we get what feels like a free return trip for our holiday in France each year.Date used : 26/05/2015
- Tunnel TravelBy joybells126 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We have used the tunnel for several years but using Tesco vouchers makes it worthwhile for us to travel from Cornwall to Dover, rather than sailing across from Plymouth. Without Tesco vouchers, we wouldn't use the service normally with the long drive to Dover. However, this year we would have used the service anyway as we are driving up through Holland and Germany in our camper. With the 3 for 1 voucher exchange rate, it cost me £60 in Tesco vouchers for a £181 return fare, the extra £1 being paid by credit card! Thank you Tesco!Date used : 28/05/2015
- Great value for a great productBy FussyTraveller124 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Using Clubpoints vouchers to buy a Channel crossing on Le Shuttle is excellent. We've used the tunnel crossing several times and it's brilliant, quick and efficient, and Tesco vouchers make it a very good deal indeed. Making the booking using the voucher code through Eurotunnel is also quick, easy and pleasant.Date used : 01/05/2015
- Really worth saving forBy sueE23 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We save our vouchers up all year so that we can cross to France with our caravan and two dogs. The service is so easy to use even with a large Caravan in toe. We have used this service for about four years and have no complaints at all. Our dogs stay with us in the car during the journey and driving on and off the Train is really easy. I would highly recommend using Euro Tunnel.Date used : 14/09/2014
- Great deal and simple processBy MammaFoot21 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We've been buying our summer Euro Tunnel ticket with Clubcard vouchers for years. It's a bargain and such a simple and easy service, especially as the vouchers are emailed to you so promptly. Then you just call the booking line, they are always super friendly and efficient, and it's all sorted without any fuss.Date used : 30/04/2015
- quick and efficientBy diamondknight20 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
the whole process was effortlessly simple. Clear instructions at the self-check in, good information in the terminal and simple layout and queueing system. An experience we would certainly recommend for speed and ease of use if not for price..... the Tesco clubcard vouchers saved us a bundle!Date used : 13/05/2015
- LE SHUTTLEBy Bb6920 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
This is one of Tesco's Finest. The whole process is very easy and done on line in a few minutes. Tesco vouchers are quadruoled and there is a no fuss booking procedure and we have never had any problems with Eurotunnal or our frequent trips to Calais. Well done Tesco.Date used : 13/05/2015
- Such an easy process!By Kevisarg19 May 2015aged 55 to 64Male
I have used my Tesco rewards to book an Eurotunnel ticket for several years . Such a straightforward process. Thoroughly recommended.Date used : 19/05/2015
- My favourite clubcard purchaseBy JeannieMac19 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We use these vouchers every time we can. The whole process is now much simpler without having to copy voucher codes etc. The only negative aspect is we are often unsure of return dates so cannot use the vouchers for journeys originating in France. Eurotunnel are also flexible if you arrive early/late for crossing. Excellent way to use vouchers.Date used : 13/05/2015
- Euro tunnel ticketsBy 100119 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Fab fab fab. The instructions are really easy to follow. The booking line is excellent. Great product and serviceDate used : 01/04/2015
- Great ideaBy Arch6619 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Excellent value and so easy to use. Looking forward to our trip!Date used : 30/04/2015
- brilliantBy 19 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
been using my tesco vouchers to cross channel with eurotunnel for years.New on line voucher exchange and code is so simple to use much easier than old system. I definitely cross over to france more often than I would without the scheme. Strongly encourage continuation of this 'boost'. Pity it went down to 3X from 4X !!Date used : 19/06/2015
- Excellent IdeaBy Sal7319 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I wasn't aware that we could use our clubcard for Le Shuttle vouchers. I was searching for the Le Shuttle website, and then I think Tesco Clubcard boost came up in the search. Looked a bit further and was delighted that I could turn £10 in clubcard vouchers into £30 in Le Shuttle money. We saved £90 so thrilled with that. Called up Eurotunnel to make the booking over the phone, as you can't make the booking online when using the vouchers, and the person immediately knew how to manage a booking using part payment as Clubcard vouchers, and simple. Thank youDate used : 14/05/2015
- ExcellentBy NettieFrance19 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I have been using my Tesco vouchers for Eurotunnel crossings ever since the scheme was introduced. The system has improved so much and is now quick and simple! The staff at Eurotunnel are always friendly and helpful and make the bookings so easy to make. Just a shame the x vouchers to deal was reduced from 4 x to 3 x but still makes exchanging them a great deal!!Date used : 18/05/2015
- Excellent use of vouchersBy Lloydsman19 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
Very easy to follow from Tesco's site right through to talking to Eurotunnel's booking agent to make booking. Trains were clean and on time. Be warned though on the afternoon of 14th of May on the return journey it took around an hour to travel less than a mile to the border control who only had 5 of the 8 gates open. I assume that Eurotunnel had no part to play in the tailback but were able to put me on the next train having missed my original booked time.Date used : 14/05/2015
- EasyBy Nev118 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
I have used clubcard a few times now on Euro Tunnel its easier every time very good.Date used : 01/04/2015
- Simple Process with both Tesco and EurotunnelBy brissle18 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
I found the process very straightforward - just wished I had used my card more to get extra tokens..... The shuttle booking was easy as well. This is a much valuedf benefit of Tesco Clubcard.Date used : 26/04/2015
Add to basket
• Only 1 token code will be issued per order
• Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais.
• Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products.
• You must book with Eurotunnel at least 14 days before you travel.
• The Lead name of the Eurotunnel booking MUST correspond to the name on the token code.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes cannot be used on any other Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products, which include the carriage of pets, insurance products, accommodation products, or in conjunction with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Frequent Traveller programme.
• Token codes and Eurotunnel travel tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.