Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive on, drive off - cross the Channel in just 35 minutes with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
What you get
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle gives you the freedom and flexibility to explore France and beyond in the comfort of your own vehicle. With £10 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged for £30 Eurotunnel tokens, you spend less time travelling and more time enjoying your final destination. There're no worries about rough seas or high winds as you are whisked from Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes. And, at four departures per hour at peak times, it's the most frequent method of transport across the Channel: crossing with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle couldn't be easier.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Once you have your token codes call Eurotunnel on 0844 8797088 to make your booking.
Visit their website at www.eurotunnel.com.
- Great serviceBy Sharononline23 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I have used vouchers 3 or 4 times now and as long as you read the conditions, they are great. I think it makes a nice change that you can use your vouchers for the cheaper options, often you get discounts etc only on full prices and that just brings it down to a rate you can get with a cheaper ticket/deal anyway. It also seems much easier now that it is done via the computer - although have yet to receive email having only just transacted the deal. Only thing is I had to put my voucher codes in - a friend said you didn't and one of these reviews but I had to. Couldn't see any way not to.Date used : 23/05/2013
- Yes flex would be good, but still great value!By naggedman21 May 2013aged 65 or overMale
Have used this several times, great for holiday travel because we always know what time and date we want. I'd always go for cheapest option for holidays so lack of flex not a problem. Wouldn't use this for business travel when flexibility is essential. Only beef is with Eurotunnel not Tesco. Coming from France they put you on the next available train, from England they make you wait for the scheduled train - makes no sense to me. Also we've had the odd problem with appalling communications when something goes wrong and they don't admit how long the delay will be.Date used : 21/09/2012
- Even easierBy FrequentUser21 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Have been using these vouchers for the last few years and now is so much easier as you don't have to send the vouchers off by special delivery and all the voucher codes are already listed so don't have to spend ages inputting them manually! Brilliant!Date used : 21/05/2013
- Watch for hidden detailsBy Debbo20 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
On the face of it this is a great deal but be aware you cant use it for flexi plus tickets and that you have to give 14 days notice at least when booking using the tokens !!Date used : 20/05/2013
- beware flexiplus not availableBy busymum0720 May 2013
Whilst these are great value - be warned, you CANNOT use Tesco vouchers to buy Flexiplus tickets just Standard so don't exchange too many vouchers. Btw you can upgrade once you get to the terminal to Flexiplus but you have to pay Eurotunnel 'real money'. We are so disappointed.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Only 1 token code will be issued per booking.
• Only 1 token code can be used per Eurotunnel booking.
• Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais.
• Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products.
• You must book with Eurotunnel at least 14 days before you travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Bookings must be made via Eurotunnel Le Shuttle’s Contact Centre at least 14 days in advance of travel. All bookings are subject to limited availability. Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais. Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products, which include the carriage of pets, insurance products, accommodation products, or in conjunction with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Frequent Traveller programme.
• Token codes and Eurotunnel travel tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.