Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive on, drive off - cross the Channel in just 35 minutes with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
What you get
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle gives you the freedom and flexibility to explore France and beyond in the comfort of your own vehicle. With £10 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged for £30 Eurotunnel token codes, you spend less time travelling and more time enjoying your final destination. There're no worries about rough seas or high winds as you are whisked from Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes. And, at four departures per hour at peak times, it's the most frequent method of transport across the Channel: crossing with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle couldn't be easier.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Once you have your token codes call Eurotunnel on 0844 8797088 to make your booking.
Visit their website at www.eurotunnel.com.
- Eurotunnel vouchersBy Joanna17 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I've used Tesco vouchers over many years in exchange for part payment of the Eurotunnel. It used to be £40 of tokens for each voucher ! It's a shame Tesco reduced it but nevertheless it's an excellent scheme, we go skiing every year and have a place in Europe, so getting across the channel is something we do regularly. The new system of getting your code via e-mail is a VERY welcome improvement. I recommend anyone to use this reward scheme ..... after all, you get £30 for every £10 worth of voucher, can't be bad, can it?Date used : 17/11/2013
- Even BetterBy JeffBo15 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
This will be the 7th successive trip we have made with Eurotunnel using Tesco vouchers. The Clubcard website is very clear - you have to book via telephone to redeem the vouchers - not using Eurotunnel online booking. The improvement this year is that you get your Eurotunnel token code via e mail with no need to post out all the Tesco vouchers against a provisional booking. Total time from redeeming the Clubcard vouchers on the Tesco CC website, receiving e mail confirmation and Token number to calling and booking journey and receiving e mail booking confirmation was 16 minutes ! Excellent service. We really do prefer the tunnel because of availability and the ability, subject to capacity, to get on an earlier shuttle if you arrive before time.Date used : 15/11/2013
- Very Easy TransactionBy Coxy06 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We have used these vouchers twice now and cannot recommend enough., The transaction of both booking and travelling was seemless. Will definately be using these again.Date used : 28/10/2013
- Very quick and simpleBy Brownie04 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Very impressed how easy and quick it was to book. Just follow all the instructions that are given clearly to you and your booking is done within minutes. Will definitely use this method again to save money.Date used : 04/11/2013
- very easy fansastic serviceBy nettynoo02 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We went on the Eurotunnel in October everything about our experience from start to finish was very easy and straight forward. When you receive your tokens you just ring Eurotunnel to make your booking. Unfortunately I had to change my date of travel, Again this was no problem the date was changed with no charge. On the departure day we arrived early and were kindly allowed to go on the earlier train (no extra charge) I would definitely recommend for a easy hassell free trip to france.Date used : 15/10/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Only 1 token code will be issued per booking.
• Only 1 token code can be used per Eurotunnel booking.
• If you wish to make more than one Eurotunnel booking please order one token code for each trip.
• Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais.
• Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products.
• You must book with Eurotunnel at least 14 days before you travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Bookings must be made via Eurotunnel Le Shuttle’s Contact Centre at least 14 days in advance of travel. All bookings are subject to limited availability. Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais. Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products, which include the carriage of pets, insurance products, accommodation products, or in conjunction with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Frequent Traveller programme.
• Token codes and Eurotunnel travel tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.