Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive on, drive off - cross the Channel in just 35 minutes with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
What you get
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle gives you the freedom and flexibility to explore France and beyond in the comfort of your own vehicle.
With £10 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged for £30 Eurotunnel token codes, you spend less time travelling and more time enjoying your final destination. There're no worries about rough seas or high winds as you are whisked from Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes. And, at four departures per hour at peak times, you'll be whizzing through the Channel Tunnel before you know it.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Once you have your token codes, call Eurotunnel on 0844 8797088 to make your booking.
- No contest, Le Shuttle is the best.By mojacarman27 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
I have used Le Shuttle many times over the years and for me it is by far the best way to cross the channel. Unfortunately, this year my car broke down in France, meaning that I was unable to cross back to the UK on my reserved time slots. I simply rang Eurotunnel and within 2 minutes I had a new reservation without any additional cost. I have used the ferry once in the last few years, because it was part of a package deal, but it is not an enjoyable way to travel accross to France. so it is Eurotunnel everytime for me. Not forgetting to use my Tesco vouchers of course.Date used : 04/07/2014
- Brilliant.By Smiler5225 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Process to boost tesco vouchers couldnt be easier. Have used this a few times now to use vouchers for eurotunnel, great value. Price as advertised on line, no admin charges. Eurotunnel is very user friendly, we have 2 dogs and the process to check them through is very good too. The dog agility course/exercise area is great, dogs love it.Date used : 20/09/2004
- Excellent valueBy VIP5124 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This service is really excellent the booking system is simple and staff really helpful. Makes the start of any trip so much easier, I would certainly recommend this service.Date used : 22/07/2014
- excellentBy jingo1324 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
The booking system has been vastly improved now that the club card tokens can be redeemed on line and a booking ref.no.given within an hour or so.The check in system is now very good but the Passport and custom checks at Calais should go back to the former system of checks as you board.Date used : 12/09/2014
- Great valueBy Tezer24 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
In one word Brilliant. Easy, Value for money would recommend.
Add to basket
• Only 1 token code will be issued per order
• Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais.
• Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products.
• You must book with Eurotunnel at least 14 days before you travel.
• The Lead name of the Eurotunnel booking MUST correspond to the name on the token code.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes cannot be used on any other Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products, which include the carriage of pets, insurance products, accommodation products, or in conjunction with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Frequent Traveller programme.
• Token codes and Eurotunnel travel tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.