Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive on, drive off - cross the Channel in just 35 minutes with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
What you get
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle gives you the freedom and flexibility to explore France and beyond in the comfort of your own vehicle.
With £10 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged for £30 Eurotunnel token codes, you spend less time travelling and more time enjoying your final destination. There're no worries about rough seas or high winds as you are whisked from Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes. And, at four departures per hour at peak times, you'll be whizzing through the Channel Tunnel before you know it.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Once you have your token codes, call Eurotunnel on 0844 8797088 to make your booking.
Visit their website at www.eurotunnel.com.
- So simpleBy StuartAB04 March 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Just to stress that if you ring that Tesco-specific number at Eurotunnel, they'll make a provisional booking, giving you a reservation number with the cost fixed. (Mine matched the on-line pricing, but that's not guaranteed). You can then order the voucher code on the ClubCard site, wait around 10 minutes for it to arrive by email, and then ring Eurotunnel back, giving them the reservation number and the Tesco code, and it's done. Quite painless - apart from prices having gone up a bit since I looked in January. Don't hang around!Date used : 04/03/2014
- Fantastic use of clubcard vouchersBy ColT28 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Just booked a day return for two weeks time. Used up £15 of Tesco vouchers and only had to pay £8 on top. Voucher code was through within five minutes of ordering - got straight through to Euro Tunnel and all booked with no hassleDate used : 28/02/2014
- Great but too far to driveBy Sam124 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Great service that we use every time we go to France but it is a real shame a similar deal doesn't exist with Brittany Ferries! It would save us 4 to 5 hours driving going to North West of France!Date used : 19/12/2013
- Easy and efficient - one happy customerBy NAllen22 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Never thought this was going to be so easy. The order confirmation came through in 1 minute. The voucher arrived another 20 minutes later and the booking itself with the very efficient and friendly Eurotunnel Team took just 5 minutes. Thank you!!!Date used : 22/02/2014
- Eurotunnel exchangeBy L8again22 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Thought we would be able to use our vouchers on Eurotunnel to make our journey easier but can see they are not available with flexi plus which we cannot understand and then also not to be able to used from Calais leaves this usage very restrictive especially as there seems to have been more options historically. Very disappointed and grateful if this can be considered in the future in case more flexibility can be offeredDate used : 22/02/2014
Add to basket
• Only 1 token code can be used and will be issued per booking.
• Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais.
• Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products.
• You must book with Eurotunnel at least 14 days before you travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes cannot be used on any other Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products, which include the carriage of pets, insurance products, accommodation products, or in conjunction with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Frequent Traveller programme.
• Token codes and Eurotunnel travel tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.