Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive on, drive off - cross the Channel in just 35 minutes with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
What you get
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle gives you the freedom and flexibility to explore France and beyond in the comfort of your own vehicle.
With £10 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged for £30 Eurotunnel token codes, you spend less time travelling and more time enjoying your final destination. There're no worries about rough seas or high winds as you are whisked from Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes. And, at four departures per hour at peak times, you'll be whizzing through the Channel Tunnel before you know it.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Once you have your token codes, call Eurotunnel on 0844 8797088 to make your booking.
- Great Value Shopping Trip to FranceBy ferryboat22 November 2015aged 65 or overMale
Really easy to exchange, book and use and certainly pretty good value if you've Tesco points to spare - but you must plan more than two weeks ahead. This offer compares very favourably with similar P&O winter offers (except for the free box of wine!) We like the fact that you can travel any time on day one and return anytime on day two. Compared to the UK, it's cheap to stop overnight in or near Calais and makes the shopping trip that much more enjoyable plus time to see something else besides the insides of a hypermarket! Also the journey time to the Shuttle terminal is significantly shorter than to the Ferry terminal (for most of us in the UK). Recommended!Date used : 19/11/2015
- Save moneyBy silverwolf49113 November 2015aged 65 or overMale
Using Tesco coupons in exchange for Euro Tunnel le shuttle is fantastic, I've been using them for many years. With a motorhome your in France by the time you have a cup of tea, and the dog stays with you and does not notice that we have arrived the other side, no hassle quick and easy.Date used : 17/03/2015
- Fantastic use of vouchers!By Cathy1726 October 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I don't think I've paid to cross the channel for the last 5 years, it's such a great service and now you get the tokens by email instead of waiting for the post it's even better. Thanks Tesco :)Date used : 26/10/2015
- Free travelBy Boopa23 October 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have used the tunnel for the last 5 years using Tesco points and we haven't paid a penny. its the only way to travel with a motorhome.Date used : 31/08/2015
- Far better than the FerryBy BrizzleBound24 August 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We've use Tescos vouchers to pay for the tunnel for years now and this year we took the tunnel in April and Ferry in July, just for a change - NEVER AGAIN! - the tunnel is SO much more convenient and cuts off at least 2 hours journey time. By using Tescos vouchers to pay for the tunnel saved over £100 too. Using vouchers takes a bit more organisation but for speed and value you can't beat it. It'll be Tescos Euro Tunnel for sure in future.Date used : 27/03/2015
Add to basket
• Only 1 token code will be issued per order
• Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais.
• Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products.
• You must book with Eurotunnel at least 14 days before you travel.
• The Lead name of the Eurotunnel booking MUST correspond to the name on the token code.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes cannot be used on any other Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products, which include the carriage of pets, insurance products, accommodation products, or in conjunction with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Frequent Traveller programme.
• Token codes and Eurotunnel travel tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.