Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive on, drive off - cross the Channel in just 35 minutes with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
What you get
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle gives you the freedom and flexibility to explore France and beyond in the comfort of your own vehicle.
With £10 in Clubcard vouchers exchanged for £30 Eurotunnel token codes, you spend less time travelling and more time enjoying your final destination. There're no worries about rough seas or high winds as you are whisked from Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes. And, at four departures per hour at peak times, you'll be whizzing through the Channel Tunnel before you know it.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Once you have your token codes, call Eurotunnel on 0844 8797088 to make your booking.
- First time user of EurotunnelBy WHG4931 July 2015aged 55 to 64Male
This was an excellent use of Tesco vouchers. The process of getting the vouchers and then finalising the booking was really straightforward. We were very fortunate with our two journeys - there had been major disruption to services in the 2-3 days before our outward and return trips, but on both occasions it was resolved just in time and we were not delayed. The threat of continuing disruption to services is the only thing that would put me off using the tunnel again (nothing to do with Tesco, of course!).Date used : 10/07/2015
- Ideal way to start a holidayBy hogsontour20 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We have used the Tesco club boost for the Eurotunnel for the last few years for regular motorcyling trips to Europe. System easy to use just remember the timescales when making the booking.Date used : 25/06/2015
- First time Eurotunnel userBy Laightown16 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Using Tesco Boost for this booking was a breeze. Excellent value. And the Eurotunnel crossings were great. The only way I will consider travelling with caravan and dog to France ever again.Date used : 15/05/2015
- More than a little helpBy 15 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We have just returned from an extensive trip to Europe in our Motorhome and used Eurotunnel courtesy of Tesco Club Card. It is so easy to exchange and book and I would certainly recommend using Eurotunnel. Fast, on time and no worrying about the weather and rough seas. Excellent all round. Thank you TescoDate used : 14/07/2015
- Excellent way to travelBy HernesSon14 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
I have used "Le Shuttle" at least 10 times since 2013, to take 5 and ten day breaks on the Continent with my motor home. On my first trip, I couldn't get over how simple,the check in was, with automatic vehicle and customer recognition. The Euro Tunnel staff no matter, whether from the English or French side, have always been friendly, helpful and courteous. This year I am about to take my second trip, of three booked this year, with Megan, my Border Collie. The pet check in in Calais is brilliant. The beauty of it all is that, apart for having to pay for Megan, it is absolutely free, courtesy of Tesco.Date used : 18/03/2015
Add to basket
• Only 1 token code will be issued per order
• Token codes can only be used for travel originating from Folkestone, including single journeys. Token codes cannot be used for trips originating from Calais.
• Token codes cannot be used to book Flexi Plus tickets or used in conjunction with any other offer or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products.
• You must book with Eurotunnel at least 14 days before you travel.
• The Lead name of the Eurotunnel booking MUST correspond to the name on the token code.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes cannot be used on any other Eurotunnel Le Shuttle products, which include the carriage of pets, insurance products, accommodation products, or in conjunction with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Frequent Traveller programme.
• Token codes and Eurotunnel travel tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.