Step into Paradise Park for an historic and eye-opening experience with everything from crystals and minerals to life-size, moving dinosaur models.
What you get
• Please note: the Paradise Park in Hayle, Cornwall, is not included in the scheme.
Paradise Park is devoted to teaching kids about the formation of our earth and its development. It does so sublimely. See what we're talking about and visit for less by exchanging a few pounds in Clubcard vouchers; for every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens for your visit to use against standard adult or child tickets.
From the Planet Earth Museum with its unique fossil collection to the Heritage Trail & Gardens where you can feed fish, walk the meandering pathways, and discover some exotic greener, a day here is full of variety and excitement.
Kids will love Playzone with the unmistakable Tyrannosaurus Towers whose snaking slides will provide hours of fun, as will the cargo nets in the Triassic Treetops Adventure Play area. For smaller children there's the miniature railway that transports passengers around the grounds and, for the family, there's a 9-hole crazy golf course.
You can have so much fun for a fraction of the price here at Newhaven's prehistoric attraction. Bring the whole family for a memorable day out.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Strange but enjoyableBy kermit7608 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This is a very strange but enjoyable day out. The outside looks like any other garden centre but there was so many different things to see and do. My children loved the moving dinosaurs but were a little bored with all the other parts of the planet earth museum and the cactus. Lots of reading !! Worth taking a picnic as it worked out quite expensive to eat. Gardens are lovely to walk around where you can see the land train and model village.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Best use of Clubcard Boost.By mal1703 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Took 4 Adults and soon to be 3yr old as her Birthday treat, wanted to see Dinosaurs.Rain was like a Monsoon, but it didn't spoil day,Staff were child friendly and helpful. All had a lovely meal, very reasonably priced,gift shop was best i've seen,from cheap kids stuff to Beautiful range of gifts.Favourite was feeding the many fish, lots of fun had by all, only improvement would be better toilet facilities.Best £10:00 i've ever spent,well worth 100 miles round trip,fun and informative, relaxing and exciting all in one venue,Clubcard Boost at it's best,Date used : 26/08/2014
- Good day out.By Pringles26 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I took my seven year old daughter to Paradise Park during the school summer holidays. Walking through the museum part is fascinating! We learnt about how the Earth was formed, to dinosaurs, to space exploration and more. The play areas were a huge hit with my daughter, (outdoor and indoor). The gardens are beautiful to stroll around and there is also a train ride with the friendliest driver ever!! Enjoyed a cup of tea and cakes at the café and had a nice browse around the well-stocked gift shop. It would be easy to spend a day here if the weather is kind. Take a picnic...there are plenty of pretty areas in the gardens to choose from! A lovely day out!!Date used : 09/08/2014
- Great place for all agesBy Lewesfamily12 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Paradise Park is an amazing place with a bit of everything. There are dinosaurs, model villages, fish in lovely ponds, a train to ride on, playgrounds, sandpit and cactus gardens. We have been many, many times and always enjoy it.Date used : 30/05/2014
- Paradise Park Family day OutBy Nanny5029 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Glad we went with clubcard vouchers otherwise would be expensive day out. Deffinately need to take a picnic and go on a nice day. Not very good changing facilities for babies and ques for toilets even on a fairly quiet day. Go early to beat the crowds for maximum comfort & enjoyment Went with pre school age children but probably better suited to primary school age.Date used : 25/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Tokens are not valid for family tickets.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for family tickets.