Oakwood Theme Park
Introduce the family to Oakwood, Wales' famous theme park with world-renowned rides all set in the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside.
What you get
Take £5.50 in Clubcard vouchers and exchange them for an entry token to Oakwood, the Welsh theme park where you can feel like you're flying, or come down to earth with a soaking.
Located in Pembrokeshire, on the west Wales coast, Oakwood is renowned largely for its fantastic wooden rollercoaster, Megafobia. Thanks to its brilliant reputation people flock from across the globe to ride the wooden behemoth. It's one of the most eye-catching rides in the park, however there are plenty of others to draw your attention.
Don't panic if you catch an earful of terrified wails as your stroll around Oakwood; they're only coming from people riding Vertigo, the park's infamously frightening freefall thrill ride that drops you from a dizzying height to let you swing to a stop. Elsewhere you'll probably see people who look as if they've been washed up. They could have either ridden or stood on the footbridge facing Drenched; Oakwood's monumental water boat slide that produces a 45ft tidal wave as it roars to earth.
There tamer rides at the park, though. Crazy Golf, Gold Panning and the Boating Lake for the family to all relax with.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Oakwood Theme Park 1 day entry token, download this additional information about Oakwood Theme Park 1 day entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.oakwoodthemepark.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent family day outBy Transitboyz04 Febuary 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Vouchers are very good had a lovely family day out kids enjoyed it all rides are excellentDate used : 12/08/2013
- check your vouchersBy morris26 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Like the last review, I have used tesco vouchers for days out in different places which does not state on the vouchers themselves the names of the places/parks. We turned up at Oakwood, hoping to use the vouchers, but were refused as they did not have Oakwood stated on the vouchers. Tesco vouchers are good but I thought you could use them within all the places stated on the tesco clubcard reward scheme, this time was dissapointing. I'll know next time!Date used : 26/08/2013
- Lovely theme park, shame about voucher confusion.By craig23 August 2013aged 35 to 44Male
We have visited Oakwood on the 'days out' scheme before and it has been simple and straight forward. This time we exchanged our vouchers as we had many times only to find that Oakwood now has to specifically sought. This would have been okay if we hadn't found that out at the gates with eager faces googly-eyed and expectant staring at us. Alas old fashioned cold cash it was. Very helpful staff and almost sympathetic. I don't think we were the only unfortunates however. Lovely day despite the disappointment initially and the non-use of vouchers.
- Great Day Out - Loved the Drencher RideBy Chris7777711 August 2013aged 35 to 44Male
Went here on 11th August weather wasn't bad, queues for August weren't too long either. The selection of rides was good. My favourite was called the Drencher a water ride in which you literally get drenched, but this is great and all part of the fun.Date used : 11/08/2013
- Wonderful day out.By 12 July 2013aged 35 to 44Male
The best rides in Wales, some of the best coasters ever. My kids love it, great value, no huge queues like the big English parks.Date used : 16/09/1972
- Great ValueBy Clanmorgan13 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We took a family of five using our clubcard vouchers and had a great day. Helped by sunny weather and the fact of no queues at all due to going in second week of Whit half term Good mix of rides for all ages. Worth a visit.Date used : 05/06/2013
- One of Wales' best days outBy Wolfey11 May 2013aged 35 to 44Male
There isnt much competition when it comes to theme parks in Wales but Oakwood is a great day out for all the family and kids of all ages will love it! The queues arent too long like some other parks and its generally a less stressful day if you are looking for a family day out.Date used : 10/05/2013
Add to basket
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Tokens cannot be redeemed against Family or Online Tickets.
Terms & Conditions
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Maximum minimum height, size restrictions and certain health and safety restrictions apply to some rides.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the use of any activity, ride or attraction for technical operational or any other reason beyond our control.
• Oakwood’s opening schedule is displayed at www.oakwoodthemepark.co.uk – please check prior to travelling.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.