Oakwood Theme Park
Set in 90 acres of spectacular Pembrokeshire countryside, Oakwood is one of the UK’s leading theme parks.
What you get
Take £5.50 in Clubcard vouchers and exchange them for an entry token to Oakwood, the Welsh theme park where you can feel like you're flying, or come down to earth with a soaking.
Don’t miss Megafobia - famed as one of the wildest wooden coasters on the planet, it has been voted the best ride in the UK and the 3rd best ride in the world by the Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain.
Other mega-rides include Drenched one of the tallest, steepest and wettest water ride in Europe, Speed with its awe-inspiring beyond vertical drop and Bounce where riders are shot into the air at up to 70kph in just two seconds.
Oakwood’s also home to classic family rides such as Bobsleigh, the Treetops Rollercoaster, Snake River Falls and the Pirate Ship.
NEW - NEVERLAND
Enter the magical world of Peter Pan in this awesome new £4m family-themed area.
Among the new rides are ‘Skull Rock’ pirate log flume, complete with 12-metre-tall sculpted skull, the ‘Lost Boys Adventure’, ‘Neverland Chase’, ‘Tink’s Flying School’, ‘Crocodile Coaster’, ‘Jolly Roger’ mini galleon and the ‘Sights of London’ taxi ride featuring Big Ben, the Tower of London and Nelson’s Column.
There is also ‘Journey to Neverland’ a stunning, interactive walkthrough area which takes visitors in to the Darling family home and above the streets of London before arriving in ‘Neverland’ itself.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Oakwood Theme Park 1 day entry token,
additional information about Oakwood Theme Park 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Park looking very tired and past itBy MidgetHarlequin07 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
The vouchers themselves are very good value for money but unfortunately the park didn't live up to expectations. 2.5 hr wait for Megaphobia and it wasn't worth it. The attendant for the ride was clueless and very slow. Only 1 set of cars being used for each ride instead of 2 which created huge queues. Vertigo was £10 extra per person. Speed was good and the diving show was very entertaining but everything else was a massive disappointment. The park was probably very good when it first opened but now it needs major investment to keep it's claim of 'Wales biggest day out'!!! Wouldn't recommend it...........Date used : 26/08/2014
- OakwoodBy Bertie5404 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The children had a fantastic time but wish there were concessions for people who are not using the rides. Perhaps a band could be given to the ones using the rides so can only get on if you have a band or even a transfer. This I am sure would please a lot of people who have to pay full price to enjoy watching the children take part. For this reason as a pensioner I myself decided not to go but would love to have seen the children enjoying themselves. As I have a back problem I would not be able to use the rides so feel a concession could have been offered. Thank you for the opportunity for the grandchildren to have a fantastic day out.Date used : 27/08/2014
- Oakwood Visit - great fun - could do with a cleanBy Griffs02 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We went on the Friday before bank holiday. 4 Adult , 2 kids 7 & 11 years old. The park for relatively quiet. Went on all the rides execpt drenched which was closed. We had a great time. Kids went on Megaphobia 5 times as the queues were small, they also went on the pirate ship over 10 times. The queue for Speed ( which was excellent ) was only 5 minutes. Bounce also 5 minutes. The diving show was good. The whole park is in need of a good jetwash however this did not spoil the fun. We took our own picnic so cant comment on the food. Ice creams and drinks were expensive but no more than at other attractions. Overall we really enjoyed it and it was great value with the tokens. But I would have paid the full price for what we got.Date used : 22/08/2014
- MadmichBy Madmich02 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Poor day out. Train not running from main entrance to show. Waited for approximately 15 mins before being told. Walked to main show ground which was poor in appearance. Drench was closed, queues took ages considering there were not many people there. Toilets on site were disgusting dirty and smelly, wifi did not work on site. Best part of the day was the diving show. This was outstanding.Date used : 24/08/2014
- DisappointedBy SwanseaPaddy02 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Arrived with great excitement for the day. First met with the mainline train not working? Then to find that Drenched hasn't run all summer for "technical reasons"? Every queue was about an hour. This was not down to the volume of people, it was down to the fact that most of the equipment was lying around in disrepair and only 1 member of staff to load and unload people? Oakwood flyer boasted of new attraction for Summer 2014 where Brae Rabbit ride was. Our visit was the last of the summer holidays and the location was simply boarded up? No attempt of work being carried out? With the rise and investment of nearby Folly farm (highly recommended day out), is this a conscience decision by Aspro to simply run Oakwood down over the next couple of years with no investment?? All-in-all a disappointing day for all the family!!!Date used : 30/08/2014
Add to basket
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Tokens cannot be redeemed against Family or Online Tickets.
Terms & Conditions
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Maximum minimum height, size restrictions and certain health and safety restrictions apply to some rides.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the use of any activity, ride or attraction for technical operational or any other reason beyond our control.
• Oakwood’s opening schedule is displayed at www.oakwoodthemepark.co.uk – please check prior to travelling.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.