Bicton Park Botanical Garden
Bicton Park Botanical Gardens not only offer elegance and grace by the bucket-load, but also fun and excitement for children. Pay a visit and indulge in the many differently themed gardens from Mediterranean to American & Stream.
What you get
Within this 63 acre park with its lakes, fountains, and patches of woodland is a wealth of things to see and do for the whole family. From railway journeys to the ever-popular 19th Century Palm House, you can see it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens to put towards your day at Bicton Park Botanical Gardens.
From there, you and the family are free to explore the grounds where you'll find several differently themed gardens and a whole load of fun kids activities. With the Italian Garden being the biggest crowd-pleaser and the exotic tree-ferns in the Fernery & Shell House, the 19th Century bower house in the Hermitage Garden and the tallest champion trees in the British Isles at the Pinetum & Arboretum, the variety of species is incredible.
The Glasshouses too are some of the most attractive garden buildings where the Palm House steals the show thanks both to its exterior design and interior plant life. In the Tropical House you'll find exotic blooms and lush foliage, while the Arid House contains some of the world's strangest plants as well as cacti and other desert dwellers.
Your kids with love monkeying around on the soft-play indoor climbing frame and the hulking wooden construction outside with its snaking slide tunnels, zip slide, and miniature, thatched play cottages.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.bictongardens.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Superb Whole Day Out!By HecticMum13 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Admittedly it was one of the sunniest days of the year, but our visit to Bicton with two other families was a peach of a day. No loud rides, no screaming hyper crowds, our children (a mix of boys & girls) had space & freedom to run,climb, explore & play. A brilliant whole day of relaxing but simple fun. The museum entertained them all and thankfully there was a handy volunteer to help with their awkward questions! The shell house was beautiful and the church & graveyard had their fascinations too. All in all a great day.Date used : 31/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for Family tickets and Group bookings or Guided Tours.