Bicton Park Botanical Garden
Bicton Park Botanical Gardens not only offer elegance and grace by the bucket-load, but also fun and excitement for children. Pay a visit and indulge in the many differently themed gardens from Mediterranean to American & Stream.
What you get
Within this 63 acre park with its lakes, fountains, and patches of woodland is a wealth of things to see and do for the whole family. From railway journeys to the ever-popular 19th Century Palm House, you can see it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens to put towards your day at Bicton Park Botanical Gardens.
From there, you and the family are free to explore the grounds where you'll find several differently themed gardens and a whole load of fun kids activities. With the Italian Garden being the biggest crowd-pleaser and the exotic tree-ferns in the Fernery & Shell House, the 19th Century bower house in the Hermitage Garden and the tallest champion trees in the British Isles at the Pinetum & Arboretum, the variety of species is incredible.
The Glasshouses too are some of the most attractive garden buildings where the Palm House steals the show thanks both to its exterior design and interior plant life. In the Tropical House you'll find exotic blooms and lush foliage, while the Arid House contains some of the world's strangest plants as well as cacti and other desert dwellers.
Your kids with love monkeying around on the soft-play indoor climbing frame and the hulking wooden construction outside with its snaking slide tunnels, zip slide, and miniature, thatched play cottages.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Lovely Day OutBy Pooh24 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have just been on holiday to Devon with my elderly parents and dog and have spent a really relaxing few hours at Bicton Park. I didn't realise before we set off that the train only ran at certain times as I thought we could board the train get a general layout of things we might want to see and go directly to those parts. We arrived there for the opening time 10 a.m and the first train didn't run until 11.45, so we set off around the gardens visiting the Church and lake and then on to see the museum where I fell in love with a beautifully restored rocking horse, I was actually stroking it when the man who had restored it came along and said I see you are admiring my horse, so we had a good conversation over her, and then went on to have coffee and another walk - my parents didn't have any problems getting around and we never ventured on the train first or last. If you want a truly relaxing few hours looking at beautiful gardens and surroundings you will not be disappointed, if you have children then they have a lovely under cover section with hay that you can fill tractors/wheel barrows and trailers with and have a fun time riding around in them. The staff are also very jolly and helpful. All in all a very good day out which was enjoyed by everyone.Date used : 20/05/2015
- Great Value Day OutBy Bobeee28 April 2015aged 55 to 64Male
This was the third time we have visited Bicton. It is a great place to return to regularly. Even so we have vouchers left and may return agin or visit elsewhere.Date used : 12/04/2015
- A good day out for young and oldBy HantsWick17 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
We visited at the beginning of March and found it had lots of things to do for young and old. The train ride was excellent to see a lot of the grounds if mobility was limited. The exhibition of country life was really interesting and well displayed. When we were there were lots of Mum's with toddlers enjoying the grounds and the play areas. You could easily spend the whole day there exploring the site.Date used : 03/03/2015
- Up there with the bestBy ScorpioLincs23 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
En route on holiday to Devon we made a detour to Bicton Park. This was our first visit there but will definitely not be our last. Beautiful layout, helpful staff and lovely weather made this a day to remember. Give it a try, you won't regret it.Date used : 12/09/2014
- Nice day outBy DaveinDevon09 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
It was some years since we had been to Bicton gardens and our Daughter & grandchildren had never been there. We all really enjoyed our day out, the weather was fine, the gardens lovely, the food in the café was nice and reasonably priced. The only criticism we had was that on neither the Bicton Park nor Clubcard websites did it advise that you could not purchase family tickets using the days out vouchers, consequently we had to add more cash than anticipated. If we had realised, then we would have exchanged more vouchers to cover the cost. However, to repeat, it was a really nice day out.Date used : 30/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for Family tickets and Group bookings or Guided Tours.