Cineworld Child Admission
Cineworld makes viewers part of the action for an unparalleled viewing experience.
What you get
Cineworld is the UK’s number 1 cinema chain. With cinemas across the UK showing a wide range of films – from big budget blockbusters to the best British indies – there’s always something to thrill, chill or delight film fans of all ages at Cineworld.
Cineworld are dedicated to saving you money too. Simply exchange £3.50 in Clubcard vouchers for 1 child admission ticket and you'll have bagged yourself a seat for some big screen excitement.
With as many as 10 films released each week, you’ll know there’s always a new and exciting reason to return to Cineworld time and again. You can now even book your Cineworld tickets online* to secure your seat so you never miss out on the action.
This unrivalled choice of films, along with stadium seating and a great selection of big screen snacks – including freshly popped popcorn – means Cineworld’s the destination for those magical movie moments.
Visit Cineworld.com to find your nearest cinema.
Have a great time!
Child tickets are for customers aged 14 and under.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. You can either
• Print the email containing your token codes (and bar code) and take it with you to the cinema.
• Book your Cineworld tickets online* at www.cineworld.com
- Great Value for MoneyBy treacle020713 July 2015aged 25 to 34Female
This is the only way we can afford to go the cinema as a family. So quick and easy to do and you can buy the tickets online with the codes. Will definiatly be using more tokens to do this again.Date used : 27/06/2015
- Good valueBy 17giraffe02 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Great value for money, especially the option of booking online prior to going. No queuing at the desk, just get your ticket scanned at the screen number entry point. Would recommend this if you have a few children as it keeps the cost down & a fun afternoon/morning out!Date used : 26/06/2015
- Fantastic ValueBy Debo01 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Used cinema admission vouchers along with popcorn and drink vouchers as a birthday treat for my daughter and her friends. Saved myself an absolute fortune as usually so expensive but the deal is such fantastic value. Would definitely do this again! Easy delivery by email a couple of days before we went and vouchers valid for 6 months so if your plans change you can use them another time.Date used : 13/06/2015
- Cinema tokensBy penguin9227 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Love getting these tokens for both adults and children. However now my son is 14 ,I noticed in the small print that the wording about age restrictions for a child token is slightly different on website compared to cineworld vouchers . Cineworld state tokens are valid for children up to 14 years, but website states they are for 14 and under.
- CinemaBy josephm419 June 2015
Purchased ticket easily, printed out & took 2 excited children to the cinema. It was a great experience, to be repeated.
Add to basket
•Your Cineworld code can be exchanged for a child admission ticket at all Cineworld cinemas either at the box office or online at www.cineworld.com* subject to the exclusions outlined in the terms and conditions below.
• Please ensure that you print one scannable code per sheet of paper and that the top of the code is clearly visible.
* a booking/ processing fee of 50p per ticket apply.
Terms & Conditions
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used at the following cinemas: Dublin, Jersey, Cambridge and London West End (Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue). Cineworld tokens are not valid in Ireland. Token codes can no longer be used at the Cambridge cinema
• Customers wishing to watch a 3D, IMAX or D-Box performance must upgrade their standard admission ticket by paying the relevant uplift charge at the Box Office.
• Cineworld tokens exclude VIP or Deluxe seating and all premium priced screenings (including alternative content and VIP, premium advanced and private shows).
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line and have to be taken along to a Cineworld cinema for exchange to an admission ticket.
• Cineworld child tokens are valid for children up to 14 years.
• Cineworld tokens are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions and cannot be used towards any discounts or promotional offers.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.