Cineworld Child Admission
Cineworld makes viewers part of the action for an unparalleled viewing experience.
What you get
Cineworld is the UK’s number 1 cinema chain. With cinemas across the UK showing a wide range of films – from big budget blockbusters to the best British indies – there’s always something to thrill, chill or delight film fans of all ages at Cineworld.
Cineworld are dedicated to saving you money too. Simply exchange £3.50 in Clubcard vouchers for 1 child admission ticket and you'll have bagged yourself a seat for some big screen excitement.
With as many as 10 films released each week, you’ll know there’s always a new and exciting reason to return to Cineworld time and again. You can now even book your Cineworld tickets online* to secure your seat so you never miss out on the action.
This unrivalled choice of films, along with stadium seating and a great selection of big screen snacks – including freshly popped popcorn – means Cineworld’s the destination for those magical movie moments.
Visit Cineworld.com to find your nearest cinema.
Have a great time!
Child tickets are for customers aged 14 and under.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. You can either
• Print the email containing your token codes (and bar code) and take it with you to the cinema.
• Book your Cineworld tickets online* at www.cineworld.com
- HomeBy Pads23 April 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I took my 9 year old daughter to see 'Home'. The voucher was simple to use, just handed it over at the counter and booked a seat. She enjoyed the film, she thought it was 'awesome'!Date used : 11/04/2015
- GrandchildrenBy bairns21 April 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I have 8 Grandchildren and with the help of my Cineworld tickets I can enjoy a day out with them all during school holidays. Even having a few passes makes a big difference financially This is the only way I could take them all out, Thank You. .Date used : 21/04/2015
- cineworld ticketsBy marjon19 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
Simplicity from start to finish. Excellent choice to use my boost rewards. thank youDate used : 10/04/2015
- very easyBy curly110 April 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Transaction was easy to do on the Tesco website and then was no problem exchanging the tickets at the cinema. Is not valid for 3D viewings so be careful with the timings at your local cinema. A pleasant time and went to see Home at the cinema and saved a lot of money too!Date used : 28/03/2015
- Cinema VouchersBy Marmalade2603 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Great fun once we got in. Had trouble at the desk as the tickets would not register at the till. Manager came to assist and we eventually got in. Maybe some kind of card would be better to swipe.Date used : 30/03/2015
Add to basket
• Please note, token codes can no longer be used at the Cambridge cinema.
• Your Cineworld print at home scannable code can only be redeemed for an child admission ticket at Cineworld cinemas in the UK Monday - Sunday, subject to the exceptions outlined in terms and conditions. It cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line.
• Please ensure that you print one scannable code per sheet of paper and that the top of the code is clearly visible.
* a booking/ processing fee of 50p per ticket apply.
Terms & Conditions
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used at the following cinemas: Dublin, Jersey and London West End (Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue). Cineworld tokens are not valid in Ireland. Token codes can no longer be used at the Cambridge cinema
• Customers wishing to watch a 3D, IMAX or D-Box performance must upgrade their standard admission ticket by paying the relevant uplift charge at the Box Office.
• Cineworld tokens exclude VIP or Deluxe seating and all premium priced screenings (including alternative content and VIP, premium advanced and private shows).
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line and have to be taken along to a Cineworld cinema for exchange to an admission ticket.
• Cineworld child tokens are valid for children up to 14 years.
• Cineworld tokens are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions and cannot be used towards any discounts or promotional offers.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.