Cineworld Child Admission
- Visit their website
Cineworld makes viewers part of the action for an unparalleled viewing experience.
What you get
Cineworld is the UK’s number 1 cinema chain. With our cinemas across the UK showing a wide range of films – from big budget blockbusters to the best British indies – there’s always something to thrill, chill or delight film fans of all ages at Cineworld.
We're dedicated to saving you money too. Simply exchange £3.50 in Clubcard vouchers for 1 child admission ticket and you'll have bagged yourself a seat for some big screen excitement.
With as many as 10 films released each week, you’ll know there’s always a new and exciting reason to return to Cineworld time and again.
This unrivalled choice of films, along with stadium seating and a great selection of big screen snacks – including freshly popped popcorn – means Cineworld’s the destination for those magical movie moments.
Visit Cineworld.com to find your nearest cinema.
Have a great time!
Child tickets are for customers aged 14 and under.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes (and bar code) and take it with you to the cinema.
- Saved us a packetBy MrsSyds27 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We used our vouchers to buy 6 x tickets to take my son and his friends to watch 'Guardians of the Galaxy' for his birthday. We wouldn't have been able to afford it otherwise so thanks clubcard!Date used : 07/09/2014
- TransformersBy Stevieh1726 July 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Awesome idea, I normally just use the vouchers for shopping but looked on the club card website and decided to treat the family to the pictures and saved myself quite abit of money and the kids loved the film.Date used : 12/07/2014
- Superb!!By lovelygirl23 July 2014Female
So easy and simple. - Got token through email. - Printed it straightaway. - Showed it at desk - collected ticket - Enjoyed the movie very well!!Date used : 01/07/2014
- GoodBy 28spud21 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Worth using club card points for a treat with the kids
- Not a full ticketBy Jordan0219 July 2014aged 25 to 34Male
I got these tickets to take my daughters to see a film of there choice when arriving at the cinema and producing the token I was told that it didn't cover the film we wanted to watch (how to train you dragon 2 in 3d) and I was required to pay extra per child and per adult to watch a 3d film so it cost me another £15 on top of the tokens to watch that film I didn't see anywhere when placing the order on my phone that we couldn't watch a 3d film with these tokens or pay any extraDate used : 08/07/2014
Add to basket
• Your Cineworld print at home scannable code can only be redeemed for an adult admission ticket at Cineworld cinemas in the UK Monday - Sunday, subject to the exceptions outlined in terms and conditions. It cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or online.
• Please ensure that you print one scannable code per sheet of paper and that the top of the code is clearly visible.
Terms & Conditions
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used at the following cinemas: Dublin, Jersey and London West End (Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue). Cineworld tokens are not valid in Ireland.
• Customers wishing to watch a 3D, IMAX or D-Box performance must upgrade their standard admission ticket by paying the relevant uplift charge at the Box Office.
• Cineworld tokens exclude VIP or Deluxe seating and all premium priced screenings (including alternative content and VIP, premium advanced and private shows).
• Cineworld tokens are not pre-booked tickets and therefore cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or internet and have to be taken along to a Cineworld cinema for exchange to an admission ticket.
• Cineworld child tokens are valid for children up to 14 years.
• Cineworld tokens are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions and cannot be used towards any discounts or promotional offers.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.