Cineworld Child Admission
Cineworld makes viewers part of the action for an unparalleled viewing experience.
What you get
Cineworld is the UK’s number 1 cinema chain. With our cinemas across the UK showing a wide range of films – from big budget blockbusters to the best British indies – there’s always something to thrill, chill or delight film fans of all ages at Cineworld.
We're dedicated to saving you money too. Simply exchange £3 in Clubcard vouchers for 1 child admission ticket and you'll have bagged yourself a seat for some big screen excitement.
With as many as 10 films released each week, you’ll know there’s always a new and exciting reason to return to Cineworld time and again.
This unrivalled choice of films, along with stadium seating and a great selection of big screen snacks – including freshly popped popcorn – means Cineworld’s the destination for those magical movie moments.
Visit Cineworld.com to find your nearest cinema.
Have a great time!
Child tickets are for customers aged 14 and under.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes (and bar code) and take it with you to the cinema.
Visit their website at www.cineworld.co.uk/.
- Great film, very dissappointed with CineworldBy jogi12 March 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I used my Tesco vouchers to purchase 2 adult and 2 child tickets for cineworld. I took them to the desk as instructed to get our tickets. As this is the same as the food counter, I then asked to buy the family drinks and popcorn offer deal for £9.99. I was told I was not allowed it as I hadn't bought a family ticket. I explained that I had 2 adult and 2 child tickets - surely that's a family! I was told as I had used free tickets, I wasn't entitled to this offer. I explained the tickets were not free but they wouldn't allow me the offer. I ended up spending £20 on food and drinks for us all. The Lego film was great but a nice family trip out was ruined by cineworlds attitude to family. We wouldn't normally go to the cinema as it costs too much and was pleased with this offer from Tesco. I will not go to Cineworld again and will pay the extra clubcard vouchers to go Odeon who don't prejudice against family's using vouchersDate used : 26/02/2014
- Cineworld Clubcard Vouchers - the bestBy tintin0706 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
The cost of Cinema's is so expensive now, I think using the Clubcard excange is the best value out here. Its a great family treat. Some of the Cineworld cinema's could do with an update though. Still great value - good on Tesco and Cineworld.Date used : 28/12/2013
- Best value for voucher!By GerryFilmFan30 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Exchanging my Clubcard vouchers for Cineworld Is the best value for voucher! Cineworld is a great cinema And with the cost of tickets these days using the Clubcard exchange leaves you with more money to spend on popcorn and sweets!!Date used : 31/11/2013
- Great rewardBy markysparky129 November 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Great reward as our local cinema has closed down and a night out at our Cineworld can be a very expensive treat. This only costs the fuel to get there. GREATDate used : 15/11/2013
- Excellant use of the vouchersBy Izzy4428 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
A family treat, and didn't cost a penny, excellantDate used : 03/11/2013
Add to basket
• Your Cineworld print at home scannable code can only be redeemed for an adult admission ticket at Cineworld cinemas in the UK Monday - Sunday, subject to the exceptions outlined in terms and conditions. It cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or online.
• Please ensure that you print one scannable code per sheet of paper and that the top of the code is clearly visible.
Terms & Conditions
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used at the following cinemas: Dublin, Jersey and London West End (Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue). Cineworld tokens are not valid in Ireland.
• Customers wishing to watch a 3D, IMAX or D-Box performance must upgrade their standard admission ticket by paying the relevant uplift charge at the Box Office.
• Cineworld tokens exclude VIP or Deluxe seating and all premium priced screenings (including alternative content and VIP, premium advanced and private shows).
• Cineworld tokens are not pre-booked tickets and therefore cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or internet and have to be taken along to a Cineworld cinema for exchange to an admission ticket.
• Cineworld child tokens are valid for children up to 14 years.
• Cineworld tokens are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions and cannot be used towards any discounts or promotional offers.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.