Cineworld Child Admission
- Visit their website
Cineworld makes viewers part of the action for an unparalleled viewing experience.
What you get
Cineworld is the UK’s number 1 cinema chain. With our cinemas across the UK showing a wide range of films – from big budget blockbusters to the best British indies – there’s always something to thrill, chill or delight film fans of all ages at Cineworld.
We're dedicated to saving you money too. Simply exchange £3 in Clubcard vouchers for 1 child admission ticket and you'll have bagged yourself a seat for some big screen excitement.
With as many as 10 films released each week, you’ll know there’s always a new and exciting reason to return to Cineworld time and again.
This unrivalled choice of films, along with stadium seating and a great selection of big screen snacks – including freshly popped popcorn – means Cineworld’s the destination for those magical movie moments.
Visit Cineworld.com to find your nearest cinema.
Have a great time!
Child tickets are for customers aged 14 and under.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes (and bar code) and take it with you to the cinema.
- bargainBy mumknowsbest10 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Makes cinema trips affordable and better still the vouchers can be used on orange wednesday! win win.Date used : 10/07/2014
- easy to use with great valueBy erikaingb07 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
have used this already a numerous occasions without any problem. email delivery makes the reward so easy to use.Date used : 16/06/2014
- cineworld child ticketsBy zinnia05 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Excellent value, have three children which can been an expensive night out at the cineworld, however I use clubcard vouchers for tickets everytime- have saved a fortune.Date used : 16/07/2014
- Brilliant!By Essie28 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
A simply amazing way to get value for your clubcard vouchers by using your clubcard points. I love it, the kids loves it=happy people all round. Thanks Tesco and Cineworld.Date used : 28/05/2014
- Reason I save my pointsBy MegStar25 June 2014aged 35 to 44
I always exchange for cineworld vouchers because they are great value for money and it's a great reward for shopping in tesco. I feel as if I'm getting a gift sort of something for free it's great please always have cineworld vouchers on offerDate used : 25/06/2014
Add to basket
• Your Cineworld print at home scannable code can only be redeemed for an adult admission ticket at Cineworld cinemas in the UK Monday - Sunday, subject to the exceptions outlined in terms and conditions. It cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or online.
• Please ensure that you print one scannable code per sheet of paper and that the top of the code is clearly visible.
Terms & Conditions
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used at the following cinemas: Dublin, Jersey and London West End (Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue). Cineworld tokens are not valid in Ireland.
• Customers wishing to watch a 3D, IMAX or D-Box performance must upgrade their standard admission ticket by paying the relevant uplift charge at the Box Office.
• Cineworld tokens exclude VIP or Deluxe seating and all premium priced screenings (including alternative content and VIP, premium advanced and private shows).
• Cineworld tokens are not pre-booked tickets and therefore cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or internet and have to be taken along to a Cineworld cinema for exchange to an admission ticket.
• Cineworld child tokens are valid for children up to 14 years.
• Cineworld tokens are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions and cannot be used towards any discounts or promotional offers.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.