Cineworld Adult Admission
Cineworld makes viewers part of the action for an unparalleled viewing experience.
What you get
Cineworld is the UK’s number 1 cinema chain. With our cinemas across the UK showing a wide range of films – from big budget blockbusters to the best British indies – there’s always something to thrill, chill or delight film fans of all ages at Cineworld.
We're dedicated to saving you money too. Simply exchange £4 in Clubcard vouchers for 1 token code. Exchange it for 1 adult ticket and you'll have bagged yourself a seat for some big screen excitement.
With as many as 10 films released each week, you’ll know there’s always a new and exciting reason to return to Cineworld time and again.
This unrivalled choice of films, along with stadium seating and a great selection of big screen snacks – including freshly popped popcorn – means Cineworld’s the destination for those magical movie moments.
Visit Cineworld.com to find your nearest cinema.
Have a great time!
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes (and bar code) and take it with you to the cinema.
Visit their website at www.cineworld.co.uk/.
- AmazingBy denise243615 March 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I stumbled upon the offer of Cinema tickets for £3 each last July/August I think it was, I bought 12.... I have taken my Grandchildren and myself to see quite a few films, the last being at the end of January. I couldn't have done this without these offers it would just cost to much, even the £4 ones are better than half the price at the door. Thankyou Tesco you have given me the chance to spend fun time with the ones I love without breaking the bank xx
- Being able to Print is the BEST idea yetBy Debdene21 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Being a single mum money is always tight .... But with Tesco Clubcard we can go to the cinema as often as we like! It's such a BARGAIN as going to the cinema is becoming more & more expensive! But even better you dont have to plan in advance anymore you can order & the email is with you usual within 10 mins ... Print & off you go! Love love love it! Wish more of the clubcard deals would do this as sometimes you are reliant on the weather so would be great to just order & print on the same day! WELL DONE TESCO!Date used : 21/02/2014
- Quick and straightforwardBy SazzleJo08 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Tickets emailed within a few minutes. 2 adults and 2 children = £14 in Clubcard Vouchers instead of £34 on the door at CineworldDate used : 08/02/2014
- great valueBy Lynney15 January 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Just about to order second batch of tokens. As we love going to the cinema on a regular basis we find paying this way fantastic. It doesn't really seem like paying at all, as it doesn't cost anything extra to collect the Clubcard points. Keep it going.Date used : 15/01/2014
- Easy, prompt and excellent valueBy Anon201429 December 2013
It is really easy and quick to get the Cineworld vouchers. It is much better than the previous process where the vouchers were posted to you. Great value.Date used : 28/12/2013
- Great value!By GemmaM02 November 2013
Easy to use and great value for money! have told all my friends!Date used : 27/10/2013
- Excellent value for money!By Kel8228 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
A brilliant deal.. Well worth using your vouchers for... Had two trips to the cinema through the kids holidays. Read the terms and conditions though - (3D movies).. I didn't realise you had to pay an uplift for your ticket..:-( Even though its worth it.Date used : 28/09/2013
- recommend it!By Addy20 August 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Great offer so easy to use as well would recommend it to everyone who loves the cinema! Bargin!Date used : 18/08/2013
- Thanks TescoBy Boostmemore14 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Going to the cinema was great; boost vouchers paid for myself and my two children. Couldn't be easier!! Had a great time printed off the vouchers handed then in at the cinema and enjoyed a great film without the usual cost. Will do this againDate used : 09/08/2013
- Excellent offerBy Mumtoalice11 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Found this offer so easy to obtain and my daughter and husband so excited to go see Disney planes and at a fraction of the cost!!, great offerDate used : 11/08/2013
- This is so worth it!By Missymoome05 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Excellent value for money! I wouldn't dream of paying for a full price ticket now. So easy to do, order and you get the email through so quickly, just print off and away you go! :o)Date used : 05/07/2013
- So easy!By Narn24 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
So easy and quick with the printable tickets being e-mailed very quickly after ordering so you don't have to be super organised and order tickets days in advance.Date used : 30/05/2013
- SO EASY...By Netts24 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
As it is soooo expensive to purchase cinema tickets normally I find this deal one of the best. Just a few 'clicks' and your tickets are e-mailed to you very quickly. :-)
- Fantastic dealBy Ginnyb22 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I really rely on Tesco Cineworld tickets as I have two teenagers and I really think that cinema tickets are over priced as it is. So so easy to just be able print them of instantly too. THANK YOU TESCOS. An expensive afternoon or evening out is now made affordableDate used : 22/06/2013
- Can't fault it!By 57chevy21 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Great service, tickets get emailed and you just handover at the box office, you can also upgrade the ticket and pay a bit extra for a 3D movie - unlike the Odeon tickets where you cannot do this so beware if deciding on Odeon instead of Cineworlds simplier and cheaper process!!Date used : 18/05/2013
- Great valueBy Pammie21 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I have purchased the tickets on several occasions and am extremely pleased with the quick delivery. Great value, especially when you have teenagers.Date used : 23/04/2013
- Simple process!By tomba21 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
This was a lot easier than expected! You simply print off the Tesco Clubcard Voucher...take it to the Cineworld Ticket Desk (where you would normally pay for a cinema ticket)...and hand it over...admission ticket printed off and in you go!!! Easy. Many Thanks Tesco!Date used : 13/06/2013
- Quick and Easy to DoBy Marina19 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
My husband and I are delighted with this system. It is very easy to do and the tickets are sent by email to us very quickly! We also get half price cinema tickets! we love it! Thank you :-)Date used : 19/06/2013
- great dealBy Karl19 June 2013aged 35 to 44Male
what a great deal, cinema tickets are over priced, this is a great way to get bargain tickets. thank you.Date used : 19/06/2013
- Movie BargainBy waynso19 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We love buying our Cineworld tickets through clubcard. Right now I have the print at home tickets on my noticeboard and I know that I have two more great nights out at our local cinema. Something to look forward to and at a great price.Date used : 19/06/2013
- Instant RewardBy AJWW18 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
This was really useful, as the tickets are emailed - you don't have to plan your cinema visit weeks in advance. I've used this twice now. The first time took about half an hour for the tickets to get to me (at the weekend, if I remember) and the second time it was more or less instant - this time during the week. You can't use the ticket for IMAX and you can't add the extra cash to buy an IMAX ticket, but for a standard adult ticket, this is still great value.
- Great purchaseBy Rupe17 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Quick,simple & a fraction of the cinema price. What is there not to like about this? Will definitely buy again :)Date used : 24/05/2013
- EasyBy TheResponsibleOne16 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Quick, convenient and simple - we were very happy with the system.Date used : 09/06/2013
- Cineworld ticket bookingBy brendanf16 June 2013aged 65 or overMale
Great system, cuts out the lines for tickets simple to use efficiently conducted.Date used : 05/06/2013
- Quick easy serviceBy georgef8715 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Using this meant we didn't have to use more money just going to the cinema. It not often we go anyway but when we do the prices go up further and further.Date used : 25/05/2013
- Piece of cakeBy Jellybean30 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
This was so easy. Confirmation and email vouchers sent within 10 minutes. A real bargain, thanks Tesco!!!Date used : 30/05/2013
- MY FAVOURITE CLUBCARD REWARD :DBy 30 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
You have to use the vouchers at the Box Office but you can use them to book in advance; same day if you want or even days ahead for big opening nights. If you want to view a 3D film, you can use the voucher and pay the difference. I always keep a couple of vouchers on hand as they don't always come through on email immediately. The only frustration with the vouchers is that you can't book online but I have never failed to get into a film I wanted to see. I get cinema tickets as my first job on an outing and then shopping/eating/bowling or whatever is my fancy. Be aware, Odeon vouchers operate differently; still good but not the same!!Date used : 29/04/2013
- second class citizensBy DoubleDeeLight30 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
It's great that you can print off your own vouchers and I love being able to save money on cinema tickets now that my local cheap cinema has closed. However, you cannot book in advance with your vouchers so you take a chance just turning up for a screening esp if you have to travel as we do. This can make you feel a bit like a second class citizen. Also, prob just our cinema, but both times I used vouchers they wouldn't scan at cinema and it caused lots of problems. Ended up paying first time, but learnt to insist that staff phone through to Tesco on the spot the second time.Date used : 04/04/2013
- Amazing Reward - excellent value & very quick :-)By Max11811830 May 2013aged 35 to 44Male
2 adult and 3 child tickets for Cineworld at a fraction of the normal price. Codes sent by email within 30 mins. Wonderful service and a fantastic reward for being a Tesco customer!Date used : 30/05/2013
- cinemaBy joey30 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
great cheap way to entertain kids and grandparentsDate used : 01/06/2013
- disappointingBy dissy27 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
waited over 70 minutes for ticket vouchers to be sent. called the given number and waited 16 minutes to get through-extremely frustrated!!!! ended up having to cancel the order, missed the start of the film after paying for tickets myself.Date used : 27/05/2013
- CinemaBy Alli27 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Now that the kids are working it is time to spend vouchers on ourselves and we love that we can go to the cinema and it really is a free outing. Well worth it.Date used : 27/05/2013
- POORBy JFDSOJFDS22 May 2013aged 18 to 24Female
MY TOKEN HAS NOT CAME THROUGH AND ITS BEEN 40 MINUTES, I HAVE MISSED MY MOVIE ALREADY.. POOOOOOOOOOOOR..Date used : 22/05/2013
- Love itBy Vilma16 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
This is great! Love going to the movies and this is really cheap way to do it :) Use it all the time, never had any problems.
- Great to be able to print them offBy lisita15 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
The new system is really good its great to be able to print tokens off and not have to wait up to 2 weeks for them to arrive on the post. Only constructive criticism I have is that it would be much better to get smaller amounts on each coupon, so that if we dont need the full amount on the coupon, we dont miss out on the rest of the amount until next statement! For instance I get coupons with 18 pounds or similar amounts on them, which mean after getting my cinema tokens I still have credit which is refunded into my account. But it means I am not able to use that credit until my next statement. If the coupons were only for multiples of 5 for instance I think this would be really helpful so that we can use up all or most of our points each statement.Date used : 15/05/2012
- Spur Of The Moment!By Marj1413 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We decided to take a trip to the cinema one Sunday afternoon. I had used this service before when you had to wait for the vouchers to be posted and it was good but you had to plan ahead. The new way is brilliant! You just order online and within 10 mins your voucher arrives via e-mail. You just have to print it and off you go! Really great idea!Date used : 12/05/2013
- AMAZING!!By Suzanne12 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Rainy day, cinema usually means ££££ but with Tesco Club Card email vouchers we all went for 'free'. Well done Tesco's it was so easy and the vouchers came in 10 mins!Date used : 11/05/2013
- cinema experience superbBy polski197304 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
quick, easy and hassle free..... great for a last minute decision to go to the flicks... no waiting for the post to arrive.. well done tescoDate used : 27/04/2013
Add to basket
• Your Cineworld print at home scannable code can only be redeemed for an adult admission ticket at Cineworld cinemas in the UK Monday - Sunday, subject to the exceptions outlined in terms and conditions. It cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or online.
• Please ensure that you print one scannable code per sheet of paper and that the top of the code is clearly visible.
Terms & Conditions
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used at the following cinemas: Dublin, Jersey and London West End (Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue). Cineworld tokens are not valid in Ireland.
• Customers wishing to watch a 3D, IMAX or D-Box performance must upgrade their standard admission ticket by paying the relevant uplift charge at the Box Office.
• Cineworld tokens exclude VIP or Deluxe seating and all premium priced screenings (including alternative content and VIP, premium advanced and private shows).
• Cineworld tokens are not pre-booked tickets and therefore cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or internet and have to be taken along to a Cineworld cinema for exchange to an admission ticket.
• Cineworld tokens are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions and cannot be used towards any discounts or promotional offers.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.