Cineworld Adult Admission
Cineworld makes viewers part of the action for the ultimate big screen viewing experience. Get your tickets now to see why this Summer’s films are truly unmissable.
What you get
Cineworld is the UK’s number 1 cinema chain. With cinemas across the UK showing a wide range of films – from big budget blockbusters to the best British indies – there’s always something to thrill, chill or delight film fans of all ages at Cineworld.
Cineworld are dedicated to saving you money too. Simply exchange £4.50 in Clubcard vouchers for 1 token code. Exchange it for 1 adult ticket and you'll have bagged yourself a seat for some big screen excitement.
With as many as 10 films released each week, you’ll know there’s always a new and exciting reason to return to Cineworld time and again. You can now even book your Cineworld tickets online* to secure your seat so you never miss out on the action.
This unrivalled choice of films, along with stadium seating and a great selection of big screen snacks – including freshly popped popcorn – means Cineworld’s the destination for those magical movie moments.
Visit Cineworld.com to find your nearest cinema.
Have a great time!
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. You can either
• Print the email containing your token codes (and bar code) and take it with you to the cinema.
• Book your Cineworld tickets online* at www.cineworld.com
- Issue with code at cinemaBy brightly27 October 2015aged 25 to 34
Despite using Odeon vouchers previously with no problems, the first time I used the Cineworld equivalent they were rejected due to the codes "not having been sold". I was told I'd have to call Tesco to sort this out. Credit to Tesco that they were (eventually) able to fix this for me (upon finding nothing amiss on my account, they arranged through me to discuss the issue with the cinema manager). The end result was positive - we were allowed to use the codes - but the situation caused an awful lot of hassle to the extent that we very nearly missed the film. I had only purchased the tokens a few hours earlier, so perhaps that had something to do with the error. At any rate, I do intend to try the tokens again on the assumption that this was an anomalous incident, but this time I'm going to buy them days in advance just in case!
- 2D ONLY!! Not for the IMAXBy Chazlotte27 August 2015aged 25 to 34Female
This is for 2D only despite most cineworlds showing IMAX now with no available IMAX voucher this is not good! I now have to change my plans and go another time! Frustrating.Date used : 27/08/2015
- not so good for 3DBy 22 August 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Not such great value if you watch 3D performance, still cost me £11.00 total for adult ticket.Date used : 22/08/2015
- So far, so good ....By SunnyShazzy11 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Easy to order and book online. Looking forward to seeing a film with the kids without it costing a mini fortune.Date used : 11/08/2015
- Good ValueBy 01 August 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Visited Broughton (new cinema) today and was very easy. Just took the vouchers to the desk and they put it all through - no hassle at all.Date used : 01/08/2015
- I took my boy to the cinema for £1 :)By Immi25 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This is a good clubcard offer. I rarely spend the points as the other offers aren't relevant. Couldn't have afforded the cinema otherwise. Thank you Tesco.Date used : 27/07/2015
- Very good valueBy Dotty12316 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Used cineworld vouchers many times and never had any problems. Very quick to book and email is sent promptly, great for last minute decisions.Date used : 01/07/2016
- Great UseBy 14 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Quick and easy to exchange for tickets. Great when it is a last minute decision to go to the cinema and you can print deal off straight away. Not a lot I find to exchange my vouchers for but this is one deal I keep coming back to time and time again. Great it is the only cinema within reasonable distance of me. Makes for a cheap evening out.Date used : 23/06/2015
- Now qualityBy talljc6313 July 2015aged 45 to 54Male
What can I say you get E mail and now on cineworld site you can book with your voucher code absolutely quality
- Great ValueBy Thomps123412 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
It's good to still be able to visit the cinema without the need for a second mortgage. Excellent value as always with Tesco vouchers - oh the money I've saved on a whole variety of things over the years! Love Clubcard!! Emailing the vouchers makes the process so easy and means you don't have to plan in advance either - which is good because going to the cinema for us often is a last minute decision. The only downside - and this is more the fault of Cineworld rather than Tesco - is the charge of 50p processing per tickets if you want to book cinema tickets in advance. Normally, i.e. without Tesco vouchers, booking online with Cineworld does not involve a booking fee (unlike Vue for example) but sadly when using the Tesco vouchers it does. Still well worth it though.
- appalling ideaBy reallyannoyed10 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
complicated, yet again, could not book Senior price only, dearer, adult, then failed as screening not within offer = WHY didn't this get listed before going through booking. WILL I GET A REFUND ? who knows.... On top of this I get this survey, ENTER PASSWORD, but this is now such a complicated thing one cannot remember [I'm 72] so EVERY TIME have to re-set a new one. Bonkers. Scrap points card, scrap boost, scrap vouchers, try simple price --- what it says is what you pay, Just like ALDI !!! which is why we travel much further to get to one. TESCO every little helps to irritate & annoy, & drive you eleswhereDate used : 10/07/2015
- No flexibilityBy Kristy7907 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I have purchased Cineworld tickets before and it was always a great way to double up on your clubcard vouchers. Unfortunately on the most recent occasion I made a mistake on the online booking, when I spoke to Cineworld they changed the booking but would not credit my Tesco vouchers so I lost them completely and had to pay an extra £16!! Good value if nothing goes wrong but very unhelpful when it does so I won't be exchanging for Cineworld tickets again!Date used : 16/06/2015
- Get thee to a cinema!By paramanjara02 July 2015aged 35 to 44Male
At one time I went to the cinema a lot. Sadly I don't get the chance to now partly due to having a very young child and partly lack of funds! So these cinema tickets are great. Effectively saving half the cost of getting in (and actually costing nothing seeing as they are vouchers in the first place.) You've got to spend them on something right? So why not save yourself a lot of money and get yourself to the cinema.Date used : 11/06/2015
- Good valueBy 17giraffe02 July 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Great value for money, especially the option of booking online prior to going. No queuing at the desk, just get your ticket scanned at the screen number entry point. Would recommend this if you have a few children as it keeps the cost down & a fun afternoon/morning out!Date used : 26/06/2015
- excellent valueBy yadders8729 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Highly recommend as saves a fortune cinema is nearly £10 each so this is great and now you can book online it's quick and easyDate used : 28/05/2015
- Excellent valueBy LJ1428 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Brilliant way to double up. So easy to use. Used vouchers online and ordered cinema tickets within 30 minutes. Great saving, will definitely use again.Date used : 10/06/2015
- Simple, no hassle and works!By giffordman25 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Just buy your vouchers - they are emailoed - print them off and drive to the cinema. As easy as that. You can also book online if you wish. Used them 4 or 5 times now.Date used : 18/06/2015
- even better now you can book onlineBy 23 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Have used Tesco vouchers for years for Cineworld. Its even better now you can book online. One of the other reviews said they couldn't find how to add the vouchers online so heres how you do it. On the Cineworld site when you've chosen your film, section 3 says choose your tickets and under this is a box with got a voucher code? enter your long code that starts with TAP on top right hand side of tesco voucher and enter. It costs 50p per person for booking fee and you have to type each code in one at a time. Once you've entered all your vouchers it will show tesco tickets underneath and how many you've entered. All you do then is pick your seats so I would recommend checking seating availability first before adding the vouchers.Date used : 23/06/2015
- Great way to boost your voucher valueBy Zaheer21 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
My Tesco Clubcard vouchers are mostly used to get Cineworld tickets. The easiest way to get tickets at great prices. I have bought 3 tickets yesterday to Watch Jurassic World with my kids..really enjoyed the movie. Thanks to Tesco for providing this opportunity to save money on cinema tickets.Date used : 20/06/2015
- 3D sky superscreen at the O2By Aurora20 June 2015aged 18 to 24Female
Used two adult vouchers to watch Jurassic World at the O2 in 3D at the sky superscreen! Amazing value for money!! Only a small upgrade fee from 2d to 3d on top. Will be using againDate used : 13/06/2015
- Struggled to understand how to use the code onlineBy Bonjour32119 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
I wanted to use the code online. When I got the payment screen I had the choice to enter my card details or enter a cineworld e-gift card details. There was no mention of where to put the tesco voucher. I tried entering the code in the e-gift section but that didn't work. I didn't want to put my card details in because it wasn't clear whether it was going to take the full amount or what. I checked the small print on the tesco voucher. That wasn't clear either. I tried cineworld help pages, nothing on tesco vouchers. I called their pricey helpline number. They didn't pick up for 5 mins so I hung up. Eventually I went into the cineworld store and used it in person. I asked the cineworld staff what they knew about booking online with tesco voucher, they didn't know, which to be fair isn't a big surprise and I wouldn't expect them too. But I think that cineworld's payment page should have the tesco voucher section on that screen or at least be clear about why you to have to fill in the card details first. Is it just taking the booking fee!? or put something on their help page at a bare minimum. It was all a bit of a stress because it was the opening weekend of the Jurassic World and so the seats were nearly full some 4 hours in advance so I had to race it to the cineworld store to use the vouchers in person before they got even more booked up.Date used : 14/06/2015
- Fabulous Voucher - Revolting CinemaBy LAM119 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We live about half way between Wrexham and Shrewsbury so when a cinema visit is on we usually go to the Odeon in Wrexham and now we know why ... Shrewsbury Cineworld is vile. The entrance area was filthy and the staff (who were very few and far between) seemed not to notice. The floor beneath our seats in the auditorium was so sticky it actually pulled my shoes off. The toilets were grim. There was a fly kicking around the screen for the whole of the film and when my husband mentioned it to the staff they said "yeah we know" but had no interest in removing it. The whole experience was an unpleasant one and we won't be going back, even if the tickets are free! (In their defence, it's the customers that make the cinema dirty so they should be ashamed of themselves too but is it really too much effort to try to keep your working environment clean?)
- cineworld tokenBy SandyRaRa17 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Very easy to get and redeem. All done online, emailed within half an hour booked tickets using Tesco code on cineworld website, just had to pay a 50p per ticket fee that's it!Date used : 28/05/2015
- You can't go wrong!!By MLB197016 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I've exchange my points for these tickets on more than one occasion, and it couldn't be simpler!! It saves a nice percentage of ticket price, in my opinion, as it's not a cheap night out anymore. Now that my son is a teenager, and still enjoys the cinema with his old dad, I find purchasing one of these cushions the blow!! I would definitely recommend this, and I will definitely be making the same exchange in the future.Date used : 30/05/2015
- Ease of UseBy Mazlow16 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I ordered the vouchers, got them emailed within 30 mins and used them at the cinema within the hour - really quick, easy process and saved a substantial amount of money!Date used : 23/02/2015
- Bit annoyingBy Emos16 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Have had a problem twice now where have printed off more than one token for cineworld from the same order and then when got there have been told that one token has already been used!! So much for my cheap cinema trip with the family!! Not sure I would bother againDate used : 12/06/2015
- 4DX Milton KeynesBy Scotty6615 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Used the Tesco voucher to get big discounts of the first 4D Cinema in the UK, in Milton Keynes, to watch Mad Max. Going to the cinema will never, never be the same again. Plus very good value for money!Date used : 15/06/2015
- Well worth the vouchers!By Lemondrizzle15 June 2015
Because the vouchers are sent via email there's no planning ahead required! Plus, the vouchers are valid for 6 months. My teenage children use these alot and they were also delighted with the addition of the drink and popcorn vouchers.Date used : 06/06/2015
- So much of a saving over full priceBy Robertomoviefan14 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Ticket price itself is now ridiculously expensive at cineworld so this is really the way to go. Its a shame that the popcorn is also so expensive!
- Don't work onlineBy Tarano14 June 2015aged 25 to 34Male
I have used tokens many times in the past last February there was a deal for very cheap tesco cineworld tokens so i bough 4 of them. Used one of them normally at the cineworld not a problem. Now these tokens can be used online now i wanted to use 2 of them online. But all 3 remaining tokens give the message "not valid" so i have to hope once again there will be place at the cineworld when i go there to get tickets in person which is not what i wanted. Also the location where you have to put them in is strange before you have actually chosen your seat or anything.Date used : 14/06/2015
- night out on tescoBy Josie123413 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
love this boost, we have bought most of our tickets for the cinema tickets this way. so quick and easy, recieved the ticket email within 20 mins of placing the order.
- excellent service and value for moneyBy LukeSkywalker13 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Easy to order and easy to use on the Cineworld website, and I really enjoyed the film, thanks.Date used : 01/05/2015
- Best purchase everBy Fiestylady13 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Amazing treat....vouchers received promptly to email....was able to upgrade voucher to IMAX and watched amazing film....well worth spending Tesco boost for Cineworld.....will definitely be upgrading everytime I receive Tesco vouchersDate used : 15/05/2015
- Great value for a family outingBy Berts13 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We always use our points for cinema vouchers as the prices have risen so much that a trip to the cinema for a family is really expensive. I often use the vouchers for my teenager when she is going with her mates.Date used : 13/06/2015
- Simple Cineworld TicketsBy ClubCardUser212 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Very easy to do. Logged on and ordered the email tickets, 30 mins later they arrived. Cut and pasted the 17 digit number from the email, put it in the voucher code box on Cineworld website, simples! Within 40 minutes we had three confirmed seats for the film we wanted to see, just a 50p booking fee per ticket to pay. If you want, you can print off the emailed voucher instead and exchange it at the box office.Date used : 06/06/2015
- Still Great ValueBy Shonker08 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Always use theses as provide good saving, but not as much as previously when ticket cost less vouchers than now. Would have been 5 stars at previous price - but suppose where there is a big demand, prices will increase! Always have a stock in the house someday to go. Worth keeping an eye-out for the great offer when it is £2.50 in vouchers etc....Date used : 22/05/2015
- So easy to convert love itBy sharryz31 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Have converted my points a couple of times for these tokens. Really worth it and so easy. I love using boost.Date used : 08/05/2015
- Cineworld ticketsBy francecile27 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
It is a good deal as this works out about half the price of an adult ticket, but it used to be a better deal when the value of each token was 3 times! Still it is convenient and very easy to redeem on line and you have to print the ticket to present at the cinema desk. Could not be easier.Date used : 08/05/2015
- A nice little treatBy bluetiger8327 May 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Simple to use, booked our tickets online. Make sure you are prepared when doing it online though, as not all cineworld staff have qr scanners and they don't all have Wifi.Date used : 27/05/2015
- Makes the cinema affordableBy HoardingClubcardPoints16 May 2015aged 18 to 24Female
Found it to be a good use of clubcard vouchers. Makes going to the cinema vaguely affordable, especially needed now Orange Wednesday is no longer. You can use the voucher to book online (despite what some out of date small print on the confirmation email says). Do bear in mind that it can take a few hours for the voucher code to get delivered to you though.
- Even better now you can pre-bookBy MrRock13 May 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Used these several times over the past few years and it's now even better. Vouchers are emailed a few minutes after ordering, so you can use at short notice and now you can even use the code to prebook your seats on the Cineworld website (for a small fee of 50p per ticket). So no more having to queue at the cinema, or worrying about getting a ticket for new releases, excellent! The vouchers are for 2D performances only, so you need to pay extra for 3D, but I usually try and avoid 3D wherever possible anyway as I think it usually makes the film worse.Date used : 25/04/2015
- So Easy and great way to use the vouchersBy mamaching08 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We have been using our club card points to go to Cineworld. Now I know we can even do the online booking, this is a great addition and so easy. Thanks so much Tesco.Date used : 28/04/2015
- We only ever go to the cinema with clubcard!By MaisyMouse05 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We have been using our clubcard points to go to cineworld for a few years now and noticed this week, when ordering more vouchers, that we can book tickets online. This is a great addition and was so easy and meant we didn't have to get to the cinema really early to ensure we got seats. Thanks so much Tesco, a great deal for our family of 6!
- louisa123By louisa12305 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
very easy to exchange clubcard vouchers for emailed cinema ticket, then no problem exchanging at til at cineworld. great savingDate used : 01/04/2015
- Good valueBy MILF04 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I save up my vouchers so the family can have a good day. You can now book your seats online.Date used : 23/04/2015
- Good valueBy DGSussex01 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I save my vouchers to use for cineworld for my teenage son for the holidays and odd occasions, as it is easy to download, and now you can book on-line. Great saving. Thanks.Date used : 07/02/2015
- Best valueBy Zeba24 April 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Very easy to exchange vouchers on line. took our 2 grandchildren, one wanted to see Cinderella, the other Sponge out of the water. so thats what we did, Although film times were half an hour apart it wasn't a problem to wait. We always exchange our club card vouchers for cineworld as it is such good value.Date used : 09/04/2015
- Watch the latest films with this great offerBy Thedon23 April 2015aged 45 to 54Male
An offer that no customer can refuse. Being able to utilise this to watch the latest movie releases is terrific. There is something for all the family especially if you have young children as it's a great day out for them.
- Cineworld VouchersBy Janek19 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Fantastic offer for cinema tickets, exchanged my club card vouchers whilst booking the tickets on line . So easy and it was the first time I had used this method. Would recommend using your vouchers for this feeling of a free trip to the cinema with the family .Date used : 23/03/2015
- Great valueBy OhMum11 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I regularly use my vouchers on Cineworld tickets and now love the face that you can book online rather than turn up and find out that the only seats left are right at the front! Still have to pay the booking fee but I feel it's worth it, especially if all 4 of us go.Date used : 11/04/2015
- Easy PeasyBy curly110 April 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Easy transaction on the tesco website and arrived about 30 later by email. Perfect for a trip to the cinema with friends for daughter's birthday.Date used : 28/03/2015
- cineworld club card boostBy mojo3119009 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We quite often exchange our clubcard points for cineworld vouchers. Easy to use saves a few pennies and now that they are printable from an email really easy not having to wait till they arrive in the post. Well worth doing. Gets some enjoyment out of your shopping bill.Date used : 11/04/2015
- Free film, what's not to like ?By NormaS09 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I go to cineworld in Ashford on a regular basis. To be able to use Tesco vouchers at more than face value is great. Made a good afternoon better value. Lovely.Date used : 14/03/2015
- Fan Dabi DoziBy tootsie03 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Great value trip to cinema to see the 2nd Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Amazing afternoon, staff very helpful, and as I'd saved on tickets, was able to go out for tea. All in all a great girls day out, and will definately do this again.Date used : 14/03/2015
- Cineword adultBy scrumysand31 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Great value arrived in plenty of time. One of our all time favourite purchases.Date used : 15/03/2015
- Great valueBy Mkinder31 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Purchased without any hassle, printed out without hassle and accepted at Cineworld with no hassle - will definitely be purchasing more of these - to buy ticket at cinema it would have cost £8.90 so it's a great saving.Date used : 11/03/2015
- Good valueBy 28 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Love Cineworld, lots of screens and all films. Easy to book your seat on line using the Tesco voucher.Date used : 28/03/2015
- So easy....By Janey6828 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
So easy to use. Great that the voucher is emailed so no waiting for post. Really easy to use at cinema, never questioned.Date used : 23/03/2015
- what a great ideaBy DrTooth27 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
So easy to do, login select vouchers appropriate to cost of ticket then book online and give code to machine in cinema entrance, brilliant just like the film we saw ! Just magic will do again.Date used : 07/03/2015
- Great way to use clubcard vouchersBy mowbs8825 March 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Boosting was easy to use to get my vouchers and just handed them over to the girl on the desk at the ticket office. It's just a shame that I had to print my vouchers out would of been easier to just show my vouchers on my phone like what groupon does.
- Cinema VouchersBy Chandy22 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
This offer represents a worthwhile offer as you're basically getting to see a film at half price, so that represents a good deal to me!Date used : 01/03/2015
- Great dealBy Dappy21 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Cinema is so expensive now, so being able to use my club card vouchers was brilliant. Getting a night out for free is always a bonusDate used : 21/02/2015
- Tesco - Good, Cineworld - Not so goodBy Doghair21 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
It was so easy to download and print the vouchers. Unfortunately Cineworld took so long processing them that we missed the first 15 minutes of the program. I also had to pay extra for each seat. We were told the only seats available were right at the front but we could have the staff seats in the middle if we paid extra. When the film started there were more than 20 seats empty.Date used : 16/02/2015
- Great offerBy Ashfordian18 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Great offer, makes a trip to the cinema a real treatDate used : 06/03/2015
- easyBy curlscats16 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Very easy process as can download instead of having to wait for a delivery. Just gave tokens we had printed off into the cinema and had free tickets so was excellent for a good evening out.
- Cine world ticketsBy Shandfct15 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Good value. Makes a trip to the cinema affordable and something we can do more frequently.Date used : 08/03/2015
- Great DealBy Kikki15 March 2015Female
Love this deal, will use it again and again, made for a great night out
- Tesco did their part-annoyed at cineworldBy Mynameisbecki15 March 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Tesco part worked as it should. Easy to purchase, prompt delivery- very straight forward. Cineworld on the other hand, added another £2.50 to the price of the ticket when I handed my voucher in. So it's not such a good deal after all. Was really annoyed.Date used : 17/02/2015
- Great dealBy Chiz13 March 2015aged 25 to 34Female
It's great to be rewarded this way by TESCO. I love going to cinema.Date used : 07/03/2015
- perfect treatBy Pccm10 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We have used the Tesco boost for the Cineworld on numerous occasions now and all have been great. The only issue I have is it can be a rush booking within the 10 min time frame if using more than one ticket as you have to book the seats with each individual number which can take a little more than the allocated time. Overall a great way to get to the cinema, too expensive otherwise for a family. I would recommend.Date used : 18/02/2015
- Good value for moneyBy DavidPR10 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
I bought my tokens on a special deal so were very good value. The only drawback was that you couldn't book online with them so you had to go down in person and there was a risk you might not get the seats or film you wanted. As it turned out it wan't a problem and I notice that you can now book online.Date used : 04/02/2015
- bargain cinema ticket for all the familyBy SAIRyloo08 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
half term treat for my daughter to go with her little brother-big treat for me as was completely free! Hassle free when they took the code to the cinema-happy kids= happy mam!
- so easyBy tobe08 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
very simple to do and you save a lot as very expensive to go cinema now print out online and no problems exchanging at cineworldDate used : 21/02/2015
- Tesco vouchers for Adult Cineworld ticketBy cinemad08 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Obtained quite a few about 6 months ago, it was absolutely fantastic only wished I'd swopped lots and lots more. The staff always really helpful if a member of staff didn't know what to do, never took too long. This time round cost me more BUT will still be half price which is fabulous......just won't share with friend anymore!! Hope it never endsDate used : 08/03/2015
- easy transactionBy nursesteve07 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
The vouchers were very easy to change for cinema tickets. Cineworld offer a good and comfortable experience. Good exchange.Date used : 22/02/2015
- AmazingBy Boscosege07 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The process was straight forward, no hidden tricks. Had a lovely eveningDate used : 14/02/2015
- ProblemBy 05 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
I like to see the live broadcasts of opera and drama from the Metropolitan Opera, English National Opera, Royal Shakespeare Company, etc, that are screened at my local Cineworld. Unfortunately, Cineworld do not accept Tesco Clubcard tokens for these events. This is not revealed in the exchange and booking process. Otherwise, these tokens are great value.
- Tesco boost pointsBy maleficent04 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Absolutely love the Cineworld ticket's which I get with my Tesco points. I'm able to treat my Mam and other family members to a wonderful movie, and spend quality time with them. They are very good value for money. Only down side to these if you haven't got a printer your stuck to print them out. Preferred them when they were posted to you. I would & have recommended this item before.Date used : 04/03/2015
- Cine world ticketsBy Tigerfeet03 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
This is the second time we have exchanged vouchers for tickets and it couldn't be easier. They are ordered online and arrive soon after by email ready to print off and take . No problems at the cinema. Just hand them in when buying tickets instead of money. Excellent value too.
- Always GreatBy AUGF02 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I often use my clubcard tokens for the cinema. I usually treat my children (in their 20s). I find it's a great way to catch up with them, and it's great to be able to treat them to an outing which everyone loves and that doesn't end up costing you a fortune!Date used : 22/02/2015
- easy to purchase easy to use cinema tokensBy loulou6128 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
brilliant have used to see films twice, saw my clubcard balance online and then easy to choose which vouhcers to use. At cinema very straight forward just pass to cashier who scans and hey presto... no awkwardness like trying to use for other attractions and venues.Date used : 07/02/2015
- It's a no-brainer!By Cathryn28 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Why re-mortgage your house for the price of a cinema ticket? We don't go to the flicks very often, but I certainly object to the standard ticket fees so ALWAYS use Clubcard Boost. As mentioned in one of the recent reviews, I too attended Cambridge Cineworld (Feb 2015) to find it has been taken over, but had no problem using my Clubcard vouchers.Date used : 14/02/2015
- Received the tokens so quickly!By LazyDaisy28 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The tokens came by email so quickly that we could go out the same day, although they are valid for six months, which helps us plan ahead if we know a blockbuster will be released. The last time we went to Cineworld we needed to handover the printed tokens, so I shouldn't have used recycled A4 paper! The tokens make going out as a family affordable.Date used : 04/01/2015
- Cineworld TicketBy hpw32127 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Oh, so nice and easy. No problems at all. Printed off the ticket and presented it at the cinema, can't get better than that. Got to see the film of our choice for only £9.00! Love it. Thank you Tesco xxDate used : 05/02/2015
- EasypeasyBy RayP27 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overMale
Clubcard vouchers are easy to use. We print them from the computer, hand them in and get tickets. Main attraction is that the tickets are much cheaper.Date used : 26/02/2015
- Good ValueBy hotbird27 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
A great way to use clubcard points, not only does it boost the value but it is also a great way to keep all the family happy. Cineworld have films to suit all ages and tastes a good bit of escapism on a rainy day.
- Great RewardBy MelAnon27 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
These are great - so easy to book your seats online now leaving you wish no hassle when you arrive to watch your film.Date used : 20/02/2015
- Good BUT watch the Add Ons!By Thegoodbee26 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I have been converting my Tesco vouchers for cinema tickets for years, and so took some along recently to watch Kingsman. BUT there was now FOUR price band tickets: Normal 2D, wide screen 2D, 3D and 4DX (the first in the country!!) The latter 3 screens all incurred extra charges so we had to re-plan our evening but could only get into a widescreen 2D that evening, so paid an extra £2.50 each (on top of the £4.50 Tesco) so still cheaper that the full price ticket but just be aware! Also our cinema has now changed to allocated seating and you cant use the Tesco vouchers to book online, so again when you get to the cinema you are gambling on what seats are left! Unless you buy in person beforehand....Date used : 04/02/2015
- A great freebieBy Owlofthewest126 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Great evening out for nothing. Cineworld staff now aware of this deal - it used to be difficult as they didn't recognize the vouchers so it was stressful but now, no problem.
- My local is no longer Cine-worldBy john2g26 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Male
The same week I ordered 2 adult tickets Cine-world sold off my nearest theater ( Cambridge). Now I will have to travel another 30 miles to use them. I have used many in the past and enjoyed the benefits. If the cinema had not changed hands, it would have been 5 stars.
- A really great dealBy Reporter26 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Female
I love going to the cinema but find it quite pricey, so this was a great way to enjoy it without splashing out - thanks! I wish I had more points so I could do it again!
- Great purchaseBy 12345fg24 Febuary 2015aged 18 to 24Female
Easy to buy. Cineworld simply scanned the barcode off our phone. Good purchase
- Good purchaseBy 24 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Worth using my vouchers for - enjoyed film very muchDate used : 05/02/2015
- CinemaBy Dragonlady23 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Great to have a choice of buying other things like cinema tickets with the vouchers and so easy to purchase.Date used : 23/02/2015
- Great choiceBy songster22 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
These tickets are a great idea. It is so expensive to go to the cinema these days, I buy them every time.Date used : 12/02/2015
- Great for a date nightBy LauraA2713 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Female
My boyfriend and I use these occasionally and its a great date night that's costs very little!Date used : 10/01/2015
- Great ideaBy amberandnectar13 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
this is a brilliant offer, its expensive to go to the cinema nowadays, a tenner every time, and this is a much better way of going to see the latest films on the big screen. we love it, and afterwards we go for a meal and use our tesco vouchers for that too.Date used : 12/02/2015
- Brilliant ideaBy Mags5709 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Great way of using vouchers. So easy, and much better than handing over a tenner every time a teenager goes to the cinema.Date used : 20/01/1957
- Easy Peasy Ticket PurchaseBy MyHistory07 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Male
It is ever so easy to swop the Tesco vouchers for ticket vouchers and much better value than just buying more groceries at Tesco. More fun too. Better still by booking on line for the cinema, our ticket entry code came through as a QR code onto my mobile so all I had to do was show my phone as we entered the screen where the film was showing. No paper, no ticket pick up, no waiting. It felt like we had jumped the queue. Can't get better than that. Thank you Tesco and Cineworld. Oh yes, the film was also excellent.Date used : 17/01/2015
- Great dealBy charlo06 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Used this at the cinema in Cardiff The deal was better than the film I went to see!!!Date used : 19/01/2014
Add to basket
• Your Cineworld code can be exchanged for an adult admission ticket at all Cineworld cinemas either at the box office or online at www.cineworld.com* subject to the exclusions outlined in the terms and conditions.
• Please ensure that you print one scannable code per sheet of paper and that the top of the code is clearly visible.
* a booking/ processing fee of 50p per ticket apply.
Terms & Conditions
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used at the following cinemas: Dublin, Jersey, Cambridge and London West End (Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue). Cineworld tokens are not valid in Ireland. Token codes can no longer be used at the Cambridge cinema
• Customers wishing to watch a 3D, IMAX or D-Box performance must upgrade their standard admission ticket by paying the relevant uplift charge at the Box Office.
• Cineworld tokens exclude VIP or Deluxe seating and all premium priced screenings (including alternative content and VIP, premium advanced and private shows).
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line and have to be taken along to a Cineworld cinema for exchange to an admission ticket.
• Cineworld tokens are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions and cannot be used towards any discounts or promotional offers.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.