Cineworld Adult Admission
Cineworld makes viewers part of the action for the ultimate big screen viewing experience. Get your tickets now to see why this Summer’s films are truly unmissable.
What you get
Cineworld is the UK’s number 1 cinema chain. With cinemas across the UK showing a wide range of films – from big budget blockbusters to the best British indies – there’s always something to thrill, chill or delight film fans of all ages at Cineworld.
Cineworld are dedicated to saving you money too. Simply exchange £4.50 in Clubcard vouchers for 1 token code. Exchange it for 1 adult ticket and you'll have bagged yourself a seat for some big screen excitement.
With as many as 10 films released each week, you’ll know there’s always a new and exciting reason to return to Cineworld time and again. You can now even book your Cineworld tickets online* to secure your seat so you never miss out on the action.
This unrivalled choice of films, along with stadium seating and a great selection of big screen snacks – including freshly popped popcorn – means Cineworld’s the destination for those magical movie moments.
Visit Cineworld.com to find your nearest cinema.
Have a great time!
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. You can either
• Print the email containing your token codes (and bar code) and take it with you to the cinema.
• Book your Cineworld tickets online* at www.cineworld.com
- I took my boy to the cinema for £1 :)By Immi25 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This is a good clubcard offer. I rarely spend the points as the other offers aren't relevant. Couldn't have afforded the cinema otherwise. Thank you Tesco.Date used : 27/07/2015
- Very good valueBy Dotty12316 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Used cineworld vouchers many times and never had any problems. Very quick to book and email is sent promptly, great for last minute decisions.Date used : 01/07/2016
- Great UseBy 14 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Quick and easy to exchange for tickets. Great when it is a last minute decision to go to the cinema and you can print deal off straight away. Not a lot I find to exchange my vouchers for but this is one deal I keep coming back to time and time again. Great it is the only cinema within reasonable distance of me. Makes for a cheap evening out.Date used : 23/06/2015
- Now qualityBy talljc6313 July 2015aged 45 to 54Male
What can I say you get E mail and now on cineworld site you can book with your voucher code absolutely quality
- Great ValueBy Thomps123412 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
It's good to still be able to visit the cinema without the need for a second mortgage. Excellent value as always with Tesco vouchers - oh the money I've saved on a whole variety of things over the years! Love Clubcard!! Emailing the vouchers makes the process so easy and means you don't have to plan in advance either - which is good because going to the cinema for us often is a last minute decision. The only downside - and this is more the fault of Cineworld rather than Tesco - is the charge of 50p processing per tickets if you want to book cinema tickets in advance. Normally, i.e. without Tesco vouchers, booking online with Cineworld does not involve a booking fee (unlike Vue for example) but sadly when using the Tesco vouchers it does. Still well worth it though.
Add to basket
• Your Cineworld code can be exchanged for an adult admission ticket at all Cineworld cinemas either at the box office or online at www.cineworld.com* subject to the exclusions outlined in the terms and conditions.
• Please ensure that you print one scannable code per sheet of paper and that the top of the code is clearly visible.
* a booking/ processing fee of 50p per ticket apply.
Terms & Conditions
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used at the following cinemas: Dublin, Jersey, Cambridge and London West End (Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue). Cineworld tokens are not valid in Ireland. Token codes can no longer be used at the Cambridge cinema
• Customers wishing to watch a 3D, IMAX or D-Box performance must upgrade their standard admission ticket by paying the relevant uplift charge at the Box Office.
• Cineworld tokens exclude VIP or Deluxe seating and all premium priced screenings (including alternative content and VIP, premium advanced and private shows).
• Cineworld tokens cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line and have to be taken along to a Cineworld cinema for exchange to an admission ticket.
• Cineworld tokens are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions and cannot be used towards any discounts or promotional offers.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.