iPod nano 16GB 5th Generation Silver
What you get
The redesigned, ultra-portable iPod nano now has a larger, 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display. Play your favourite songs, browse music by genre, or listen to Genius playlists and FM radio. Or watch films and widescreen videos on the bigger screen. A perfect workout partner, iPod nano tracks your steps, your runs and burned calories, and syncs to the Nike+ website to challenge friends. And with built-in Bluetooth technology, you can wirelessly connect to speakers, headphones or car stereos.
• 2.5-inch Multi-Touch colour display with 240x432 pixel resolution
• Only 5.4mm thin — the thinnest iPod ever
• Easy-to-use controls to quickly adjust volume, or play, pause and change songs
• Bluetooth 4.0
• Widescreen video
• FM radio with Live Pause
• Built-in pedometer for fitness
• Built-in Nike+ support for voice feedback and syncing to nikeplus.com
• 16GB capacity*
• Up to 30 hours of music playback**
• Apple EarPods
• Works with Mac and PC
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of products you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We will email you within 30 minutes to confirm we have received your order.
3. Then we'll place your order with Apple and email you again to confirm your iPod nano is on its way.
- confused!By Imaybetoooldfornewgadgets09 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I bought a 5th generation silver iPod nano. It's tiny.It doesn't have instructions - I think I'm somehow meant to find them online.I'd be better off with it on a piece of paper! So far it's got loads of my hitherto rarely played music loaded onto it. I found I had to buy an external speaker to make it of more use to me - a conversation I neglected to have with my daughter who understands these things would have helped me understand this small gadget doesn't have speakers like her larger(pricier) one. But I'm really enjoying it. II find the ear-thingies uncomfortable and irritating, the left one keeps falling out. I bought softer ones at my trip to the local store for the speaker...... I'm probably a bit of an old dog for learning these new tricks, but my music was unplayed and I missed it. I'm going to persevere - I hope be able to give it an 'excellent' rating when I've got more used to trying to change or set it by rolling things along a screen.... (my phone doesn't have this technology...)Date used : 28/05/2013
Add to basket
• Exchange £85 in Clubcard vouchers for a Silver 5th Generation iPod nano - (RRP £129).
• This product will be sent to your registered Tesco.com address. Please ensure you confirm your address at checkout.
• Please allow 14 days for delivery.
Terms & Conditions
• *GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
• **Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and number of charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
• Delivery to UK mainland addresses to assigned customer only. Please allow 14 days for delivery.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers on our website, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.