Afternoon Tea For Two Deluxe
Indulge in a spot of elegance with an Afternoon Tea For Two Deluxe experience. Whether it's a posh London hotel or a quiet country house, the experience is guaranteed to be most fanciful.
Token codes must be ordered by 31st March 2015.
What you get
A spot of afternoon tea has been a British tradition for hundreds of years. We're a nation of tea drinkers, so lauding it up a bit seems only fitting. It's the perfect excuse to spoil yourself and a friend or loved one to some of the most exquisite cakes, macaroons, teas - obviously - and other fancies.
You could be indulging in a Deluxe afternoon of tri-tiered delights sooner, and cheaper, than you think with Clubcard vouchers; just exchange £30 and Bob's your uncle.
As part of a perfect gift for a special occasion or just to treat someone, you could be relaxing in London's Cake Boy Emporium or the Radisson Edwardian Grafton. Either that or a spectacular country house in the Lake District with daydream-inducing views over the water.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- DELUXE AFTERNOON TEABy voucher12318 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Visited Marriot County Hall, London, on Feb. 12th to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We were one of the first to arrive (2.00pm) so we could pick where we wanted to sit - so we had a great view of the river and Big Ben. We were shown a selection of various teas to choose from with a bit of information about some of them. The sandwiches were freshly made with again a variety of fillings, two scones - one savoury with sour cream and chives and clotted cream and strawberry jam for the sweet and the final tier was a small selection of little sweet cakes - mostly with a pink theme - I guess because it was near to Valentines Day. The champagne was offered at the beginning and was "free flowing" we actually had about 5/6 glasses each - we both had a wonderful day and would thoroughly recommend visiting the Marriott County Hall. The only thing I would mention - that Tesco does or does not know and it is not advertised on their web site is that there is a £15.00 surcharge payable to the hotel upon bookings at Marriot County Hall for reservations between Friday to Sunday this is in the literature/information when you received your experience card. I don't know how correct this is because we visited on a Thursday afternoon. But this is definitely excellent value and a wonderful treat.Date used : 12/02/2015
- Afternoon Tea for Two DeluxeBy Miserable22 January 2015
Complete waste of £30 vouchers, don't bother. Nothing 'Deluxe' about it. Canteen china, good old 'joe's cafe' stainless steel teapot. Had to ask for a choice of tea. Was a birthday celebration afternoon tea, originally wanted to go to Alexander House Hotel, Turners Hill but this hotel was taken off the books albeit website showed hotel as being inclusive of this deal. Ended up at the Hickstead House Hotel instead. No ambiance at all. Lounge area drab, uninviting, basically the lobby before the restaurant. Sewage smell in reception area, which it seems by conversation overheard with staff-you get used to the smell once you've worked there a while!!!!!!!! Would not have given any stars but the review rating required an entry. Must be bad, this is the first time I've ever done a review.Date used : 21/01/2015
- AdequateBy ATexp18 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Disappointed. We were really looking forward to a lovely treat. Our tea was served in the bar area which was disappointing. A busy, noisy area. No ambiance We had to wait 25 minutes for the tea to arrive. It was ok, but hardly deluxe. Our waitress was lovely, but clearly very busy. Won't be going again :(Date used : 03/10/2014
- Littlecote beautiful house and lovely settingBy Gypsyann04 October 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We arrived to celebrate my mothers 80th birthday we were little disappointed that the table was not laid although we had booked time and location in the house. The waitress was very nice and gave us our champagne and cakes. Unfortunately she seemed very busy and we had to ask for our tea. We enjoyed the surrounding and had a lovely afternoon but a few things let the experience down.Date used : 23/09/2014
- Poor end to holidayBy Cheshire1307 September 2014aged 35 to 44
If you are paying using the vouchers be prepared to be stuffed in a corner of the bar which is being used as a workstation. We booked a table well in advance of the date and yet somehow we were not deemed as important as a party of 4 who filled the sofa space adequately in the lounge We arrived after only 30 minutes of the start of the afternoon tea session and were shown by a member of staff to the lounge table upon arrival. Another member of staff then came and requested that we move to another table. When we voiced our disgust at being moved into the bar - yes the BAR, we were able to overhear several staff unprofessionally discussing us in the next room. Despite initially asking about our dietary requirements upon booking, these were ignored and the food had to be returned only to be brought back incorrectly again! During our afternoon tea we were entertained by half naked guests from the spa wandering through to have a smoke on the terrace outside and the constant hum of the fridges. The only saving grace was the male waiter who eventually ended up serving us, he was polite, friendly and also professional although we still weren't moved to the lounge area. Maybe if the standards were set by him then a more enjoyable experience would have been had. If you are thinking of booking Afternoon Tea at The Greenway outside Gloucester then don't!Date used : 29/08/2014
Add to basket
Token codes must be ordered by 31st March 2015.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• Token codes can only be redeemed online.
Terms & Conditions
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes must be ordered by 31st March 2015 and are valid for 6 months from issue.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.