Afternoon Tea For Two Deluxe
Indulge in a spot of elegance with an Afternoon Tea For Two Deluxe experience. Whether it's a posh London hotel or a quiet country house, the experience is guaranteed to be most fanciful.
What you get
A spot of afternoon tea has been a British tradition for hundreds of years. We're a nation of tea drinkers, so lauding it up a bit seems only fitting. It's the perfect excuse to spoil yourself and a friend or loved one to some of the most exquisite cakes, macaroons, teas - obviously - and other fancies.
You could be indulging in a Deluxe afternoon of tri-tiered delights sooner, and cheaper, than you think with Clubcard vouchers; just exchange £30 and Bob's your uncle.
As part of a perfect gift for a special occasion or just to treat someone, you could be relaxing in London's Cake Boy Emporium or the Radisson Edwardian Grafton. Either that or a spectacular country house in the Lake District with daydream-inducing views over the water.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Poor end to holidayBy Cheshire1307 September 2014aged 35 to 44
If you are paying using the vouchers be prepared to be stuffed in a corner of the bar which is being used as a workstation. We booked a table well in advance of the date and yet somehow we were not deemed as important as a party of 4 who filled the sofa space adequately in the lounge We arrived after only 30 minutes of the start of the afternoon tea session and were shown by a member of staff to the lounge table upon arrival. Another member of staff then came and requested that we move to another table. When we voiced our disgust at being moved into the bar - yes the BAR, we were able to overhear several staff unprofessionally discussing us in the next room. Despite initially asking about our dietary requirements upon booking, these were ignored and the food had to be returned only to be brought back incorrectly again! During our afternoon tea we were entertained by half naked guests from the spa wandering through to have a smoke on the terrace outside and the constant hum of the fridges. The only saving grace was the male waiter who eventually ended up serving us, he was polite, friendly and also professional although we still weren't moved to the lounge area. Maybe if the standards were set by him then a more enjoyable experience would have been had. If you are thinking of booking Afternoon Tea at The Greenway outside Gloucester then don't!Date used : 29/08/2014
- Pretty AverageBy Jerseygirl20 August 2014
Went for deluxe afternoon tea for two at Radisson Blu Mercer Street with hubby. Staff were polite but overall it lacked the style and tradition of a decent afternoon tea. Waited a while for our selected teas. Sandwiches were not fresh Lacking in choice. We were seated in a dark corner despite the restaurant being almost empty.
- Afternoon Tea For Two DeluxeBy Ryth31 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We had our Afternoon Tea at the Radisson Blu Edwardian in Mercer Street, near London's Covent Garden, in July 2014 and were really well 'treated'! We started with filter coffee while the sandwiches were freshly made, then the three plate high presentation arrived, with two pots of Earl Grey Tea (we were very thirsty!) We had four types of sandwiches, then scones with jam, thick cream and a little strawberry for presention. There was a choice of around four types of cakes and also a lovely little pot of dessert each. I thoroughly recommend spending vouchers in this way as we all need a treat from time to time!Date used : 31/07/2014
- Good - when it arrivesBy Russell05 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
I was clearly under the immersion that I had ordered up afternoon tea for four - with a glass if champagne. Turns out that someone's advertisement (perhapsTesco?) is misleading - because I was embarrassed in front of the other three with me (it was my treat), to discover that the champagne was not included. In order to reduce my embarrassment, I ended up buying the champagne. The afternoon tea was delicious -- when it eventually arrived. We were booked for 3.30pm - arrived at 3.15.pm but didn't receive the afternoon tea until 4.30pm - and then only because we asked. I reckon they had forgotten about us. A suggestion to compensate for the extraordinary delay was ignored by the manager, and no alternative offered. Despite the good tea, I am not inclined to return as the level of service was extremely poor for a place with such an alleged reputation. I would appreciate a response please.Date used : 05/07/2014
- A pleasant afternoonBy Lionheart20 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
My wife and I took Afternoon Tea at the Bristol Marriott prior to a concert at Clifton Cathedral. It proved to be an excellent idea: completely unrushed, pleasant service and newspapers to boot. Each item very acceptable, fresh and extra-enjoyable thanks to payment by "points"!Date used : 14/06/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• Token codes can only be redeemed online.
Terms & Conditions
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.