Changing of the Guard Walk
Watch the Queen's household guard marching in formation along the Mall. See Buckingham Palace and St. James's Palace as backdrops to this marvellous horseback and on-foot procession.
What you get
Experience some of the finest royal pomp and ceremony England has to offer with the Changing of the Guard Walk, and see it all for less with Clubcard vouchers. It's normally £9 per person but by exchanging just £2.50 in vouchers, we'll give you £10 back in tokens for your tour.
Tours depart daily at 10:30 from The Original London Visitor Centre. From there you'll see Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace and the regiments that guard them in this exciting walk where you march alongside the guards at B. Palace. Tours last about 90 minutes so prepare to be on your feet for a while.
The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur St, London, SW1Y 5BL. Nearest tubes: Charing Cross, Piccadilly Circus.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the walks begin.
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• The Guard Change is performed daily between May and July, and on alternate days the rest of the year. On non-guard change days walks go to the Changing of the Horse Guards, on Horse Guards Parade, Buckingham Palace and to St James's Palace where you can take photos of sentry boxes. The guard change does not take place if it is raining.