Arena Racing Company General Admission
Treat yourself to a day at the races at one of the Arena Racing Company's venues in England or Wales. Share the excitement and drama with thousands at a packed-out trip at the racecourse.
What you get
For some, a day at the races is a chance to do something different, loud, and exciting. With Clubcard vouchers, you have the opportunity to do it for less. Just exchange £8.50 in vouchers and the entry token will be sent to you.
There are 15 ARC Racecourses across England and Wales so there shouldn't be a problem getting to any of them and, with over 550 horse races held every year, the choice and style of race is veritable too. Most of the tracks are turf-based so they cater for both flat and jump racing.
Experience the thrill of thunderous hooves galloping past as thousands of fans cheer on the bookies' favourite with a day at one of the country's leading horse racing venues.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Arena Racing Company General Admission token,
additional information about Arena Racing Company General Admission token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Lingfield ParkBy hopelesspunter18 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I visited Lingfield on the 11th of November for a NH fixture and had a wonderful day, the staff at the course were all very friendly and welcoming. My only complaints were that they ran out of ale half way through the afternoon and all my fancies trailed in a long way behind the winners. Thoroughly recommended and will certainly visit again.Date used : 11/11/2014
- Great day outBy luckylady06 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
As usual we had a fantastic day out at Uttoxeter racecourse. It was afternoon racing with a Halloween theme, perfect for us to celebrate my husband's birthday. We were blessed with glorious late Autumn sunshine for most of the session and we had a couple of winners too. Slightly disappointed that the pizza and gourmet burger franchises weren't open but I guess the numbers attending on an October week day are too low. It didn't spoil our enjoyment. We have always found the facilities at this course in good condition, it's not fancy but it's clean and tidy. You do have to be careful to check when you can use your Tesco vouchers but the restrictions are few and there are plenty of opportunities to have a fun day out. Spend a little or spend a lot - it's up to you.Date used : 31/10/2014
- Very DisappointedBy milly0125 October 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Got my tickets for Silver Trophy Day at Chepstow - just checking website on the morning of the races and see they cannot be used. Extremely disappointed
- Great day out at the RacesBy Taffies15 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We all had a great day out at Uttoxeter races - managed to get a winner too! This is a great deal - we all thoroughly enjoyed our day.Date used : 05/10/2014
- SILVER TROPHY DAY - CHEPSTOWBy carm102 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I cannot believe you can no longer use your tesco vouchers at Chepstow for silver trophy day this year, I do not see any point in collecting the points any longer, as I have always used them to go racing, but where and when you can use them is very limited.Date used : 02/09/2014
Add to basket
• Remember to check the dates and times that you can visit with your tokens. See PDF in additional information section for full details.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.