Arena Racing Company General Admission
Treat yourself to a day at the races at one of the Arena Racing Company's venues in England or Wales. Share the excitement and drama with thousands at a packed-out trip at the racecourse.
What you get
For some, a day at the races is a chance to do something different, loud, and exciting. With Clubcard vouchers, you have the opportunity to do it for less. Just exchange £8.50 in vouchers and the entry token will be sent to you.
There are 15 ARC Racecourses across England and Wales so there shouldn't be a problem getting to any of them and, with over 550 horse races held every year, the choice and style of race is veritable too. Most of the tracks are turf-based so they cater for both flat and jump racing.
Experience the thrill of thunderous hooves galloping past as thousands of fans cheer on the bookies' favourite with a day at one of the country's leading horse racing venues.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
- Lingfield ParkBy thefryingpan03 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
A beautiful Monday afternoon in the Surrey countryside at Lingfield Park racecourse. But wait a minute ...... locked toilets resulting in overuse of available facilities. Litter strewn lawn adjacent to the pre-parade ring, presumably from previous meeting 48 hours earlier. All takeaway snack bar facilities closed. Racecards scandalous - should be free. Hospitality suites were well catered for judging by the lit cigarette which came from the second tier of the grandstand just missing a racegoer.Diners also well provided for but traditional racegoers move about. They want to see the horses and their connections, watch the races, have a bet and an occasional drink. Just three bookmakers in the main ring tells you everything. Arena Racing Company (ARC) do not operate racecourses properly or for the benefit of British horse racing with exception perhaps of their flagship course at Doncaster. I cannot find anything to recommend a visit to an ARC operated racecourse having been a loyal and committed racegoer for fifty years.Date used : 03/08/2014
- Quite a nice puntBy Peachey17 June 2014aged 65 or overMale
Handy as there are a couple of Arena courses locally. Very sorry Hereford closed. My favourite.Date used : 21/05/2014
- HORSE RACING EVENTSBy RAIN02 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
WE HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE COUNTRY USING TESCO TICKETS FOR ENTRY TO RACECOURSES. HAVE SAVED A FORTURE, JUST WISH WE COULD WIN ONE!Date used : 07/06/2014
Add to basket
• Remember to check the dates and times that you can visit with your tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
Tokens cannot be used for the following dates:
Bath: Ladies Day 30th August.
Brighton: Family Fun Day on 31st August
Chepstow: All About the Horse Race Day 11th October; Tote Silver Trophy Race Day 25th October; Welsh Grand National 27th December.
Doncaster: Ladbrokes St Leger Festival 10th to 13th September; Racing Post Trophy 24th and 25th October.
Fontwell Park: October Festival Race Day 4th October; Boxing Day Racing 26th December.
Great Yarmouth: Eastern Festival 16th to 18th September.
Sedgfield: Ladies Evening 26th August; Boxing Day 26th December.
Wolverhampton: Live Music Race Night 29th August; Boxing Day Racing 26th December.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.