BBC Music Magazine
With a year's subscription to BBC's Music Magazine, you won't fall short on the latest classical music features, upcoming artists, interviews and thoughts from the top names in the classical genre. They're all highlighted in BBC Music.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain the unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
For access to a year's subscription to the BBC's Music Magazine, you can exchange £21 in Clubcard vouchers to receive it. Within a matter of days you'll be reading about the latest trends in classical music, taking in thought-provoking insight from the top names in the genre, catching up with the rising stars of classical music, and listening to the free CD that comes with every edition.
Each CD contains full works from various classical composers, providing the perfect soundtrack to your BBC Music Magazine reading experience.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique links and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
- Good magazine but online renewal difficultBy DavidFC12 December 2014aged 65 or overMale
I have had this magazine using Tesco vouchers for the past few years. Renewal of the subscription using the Tesco link did not work well. I eventually succeeded but ended up with a new subscription rather than a renewal. The link between Tesco and the magazine subscription website needs to be improved. The magazine itself is very good for a music lover.Date used : 07/11/2014
- Easy to subscribeBy cybercathi10 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I found it easy to subscribe and had email confirmation.
- BBC Music Magazine renewalBy Save22 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
Another nightmare! Ordering the renewal on the Tesco web proved easy and the e-mailed link and activation code arrived promptly. The link given connected with magazine subscription site well enough ; however that's when problems started. Their site did not recognise me as an existing subscriber and all I could do was to start as a new customer. I phoned the magazine to check that the subscription would continue without missed copies. They could find no record of the new sub. and asked me to send copies of all the e-mails of the transaction. I did this but received no response. I phoned again and they confirmed that a renewal was in place. I subscribe to Gardeners World, Good Food, and Music and Top Gear. I renew each year using Tesco tokens. I have experienced problems every time. I do wish the old system was still in place ....there was never a problem then!!!!!
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.